sue 4kids

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got ill be a witness

da:now cyberdude u say tht my client killed judai edo and johan and tried to kill sho wht makes u belive this

cd: well i was just sitting there when 4kids started to pull out a gun he started with johan shootuing him 3 times in the head wile ruby got out of whey then they shot edo wile he was on the beach and finaly her shot poor judai 27 times in the back(good riddence) sho will never be the same

"Hold still or I will shoot you with my gun"

"What gun?"

"4kids made it invisible"

If you think that sucked on one of 4kids edits... listen to who did the freaking voice acting of madog when Zane is forced to duel a person who uses a slime deck. His voice actor sucks donkey donk in the American version.

2 Year old can't understand the game or the anime, they must think we're stupid, I can't believe them, this is the message they're trying to tell people.

Nobody can die because things that kill people don't exist, also if people look like they're dying they're actually not, they're going to the shadow realm, but that's not dying because there's no such thing

Idiots!!!!

Go ahead and sue 'em. You'll only end up wasting a whole bunch of money... You're not suing them on any grounds.

Your underpinning for your argument is that they're killing the show. It IS their show, they can do with it whatever they want. If they have shares, and you buy more than 10% of the shares, you have a say in what happens, in which case, you can sue them. But keep in mind, you'd be suing yourself as well.

Archived