sue 4kids

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4Kids must die!!!!..they mess up everything!!!..Look what they did to Yu-Gi-Oh! what will they do to Naruto..Bleach' date=' All the precius anime we love..4Kids must be destroyed..*goes to blow up 4Kids studio*

[/quote']

and we don't even want to go into what they did to one piece(american dubbed one piece opening theme begins) NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

those freaking faggets need help..sooner or later if 4kids takes over this is how naruto will be like..

This is the scene where naruto and sasuke Kiss

Naruto and sasuke stare at each other..a kid pushes them and the fall when they...hug each other.."Naruto..I wanted to be the first to hug sasuke!!".."Hey let's all Forget what naruto just did and sit down instead of beating him up".."OK i'm fine with that"..

those freaking faggets need help..sooner or later if 4kids takes over this is how naruto will be like..

This is the scene where naruto and sasuke Kiss

Naruto and sasuke stare at each other..a kid pushes them and the fall when they...hug each other.."Naruto..I wanted to be the first to hug sasuke!!".."Hey let's all Forget what naruto just did and sit down instead of beating him up".."OK i'm fine with that"..

we can not let that blasfimy(not caring about spelling) take place!!!!

They have a lot to answer for...

I swear' date=' if they ever even consider dubbing any of my anime I will go to their office, grab their little necks and ***********************************************

(Cencored due to gory but entirely neccissary violence)

[/quote']

HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HA HA!!!....grab thier tiny necks..HA A HA HA HA HA HABHA HA HA!!

Okay, let's see, I'll give you a scene from a random manga of mine, and then I'll show you a possible 4kids version.

Giant Shadow Dragon looming down on Kasukei and Shuriken, Kasukei throws a fireball, does no damage. Shadow dragon attacks with a long sharp whip like tentacle and pierces Kasukei through the heart then throws him to the ground.

This is what 4kids'll do it it.

Giant Shadow Dragon looming down on Kasukei and Shuriken with dangerous bits edited out, Kasukei does a half punch and then rest is shown offscreen. Kasukei falls to the ground, apparently having been pushed lighty and definatly not about to die.

Which one sounds better 4KIDS MUST DIE.

They have a lot to answer for...

I swear' date=' if they ever even consider dubbing any of my anime I will go to their office, grab their little necks and ***********************************************

(Cencored due to gory but entirely neccissary violence)

[/quote']

HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HA HA!!!....grab thier tiny necks..HA A HA HA HA HA HABHA HA HA!!

I wonder what he did

Okay' date=' let's see, I'll give you a scene from a random manga of mine, and then I'll show you a possible 4kids version.

Giant Shadow Dragon looming down on Kasukei and Shuriken, Kasukei throws a fireball, does no damage. Shadow dragon attacks with a long sharp whip like tentacle and pierces Kasukei through the heart then throws him to the ground.

Giant Shadow Dragon looming down on Kasukei and Shuriken with dangerous bits edited out, Kasukei does a half punch and then rest is shown offscreen. Kasukei falls to the ground, apparently having been pushed lighty and definatly not about to die.

Which one sounds better [b']4KIDS MUST DIE[/b].

4Kids is like an insect slowly infect every anime little by little...and soon it will spread all over the world if no one does anything about it..:shock:

They're also deleting the japanese videos' date=' but they can't because they don't have the rights to those, thhey can get sued there...

[/quote']

true

I hate when that happens, same thing is going on Youtube, Those bastards

They really messed up Naruto to, why couldn't they just leave the Jutsu names like they were on the original Naruto, I can deal with that the names are changed a little bit, some Japaneses names are kinda hard to pronounce, but SHADOW CLONE JUTSU, they have gone to far.

Okay' date=' let's see, I'll give you a scene from a random manga of mine, and then I'll show you a possible 4kids version.

Which one sounds better [b']4KIDS MUST DIE[/b].

4Kids is like an insect slowly infect every anime little by little...and soon it will spread all over the world if no one does anything about it..:shock:

hmmmmm I am going to write a persuasive letter(yeah right)

Archived