sue 4kids

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmmm the ceo of 4kids is the reincarnation of hilter and sadam husein and the guy who started slavery

Actually, no. I'm the reincarnation of Hitler, Hussein just died recently so he hasn't been reincarnated yet, and the guy who started slavery sold his soul to the devil, so he can't be reincarnated either. Got any more?

Damn them' date=' the one with the black guy is going way over the top, what the heck is wrong with a black guy? And who the hell fills a bath up that full? And they leave the rice balls in everything else and OMG WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? SOME SORT OF TELEHAMMERTHING?!>?!?!?!

[/quote']

according to the wikipedia article where I'm guessing RyoBakura got those pics from (and not all of those shows were dubbed by 4kids, Sailor Moon was dubbed by Dic for instance), anyway the reason for editing the black guy (and why do people call them black anyway...they're brown not black!) was because it looked rather like a stereotype so they were trying to be un-racist by making him white (pink). It's silly but for all intents and purposes there is a reason.

4kids is pioson..just i minute ago when i was looking the 4kids pics..my brother saw thier logo and he actually said: "YAY! 4kids TV" so i through that fool across the room and told to never never never never never never never never never never say that agian!!!!

I'm still sore about the 'invisible gun' treatment' date=' it just looks silly pointing your fingers at somebody in a threatening manner, and replacing them with some sort of stupid weapon it ridiculas.

[/quote']

yes!!..why the **** would you piont your finger at someone when there's nothing in your hand!!!!

4kids is pioson..just i minute ago when i was looking the 4kids pics..my brother saw thier logo and he actually said: "YAY! 4kids TV" so i through that fool across the room and told to never never never never never never never never never never say that agian!!!!

wow really zeke?

yes really..

I'm still sore about the 'invisible gun' treatment' date=' it just looks silly pointing your fingers at somebody in a threatening manner, and replacing them with some sort of stupid weapon it ridiculas.

[/quote']

I will now attempt to horrify you

I LOVE 4KIDS!!!!

You're my hero for the next ten minutes.

wow really zeke?

yes really..

thats psycotic

the throwing across the room..or the "YAY! 4kids TV"

Archived