CardFight! Vanguard: The Locked Rebellion [IC | S | A]

Super Chaos Sonic

CardFight!! Vanguard: The Locked Rebellion

*Insert Awesome Logo here!*

OOC

With hundreds of millions of people around the world playing card games, they've naturally become a part of our daily lives. CardFight!! Vanguard, is the card game that's receiving the most attention now.

And now, its the tool to help us combat the threat known as...Link Joker...

Opening

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prometheus Corporation

In the middle of the ruined city of Dōkeshi, the quite torn down and ominous building that was once known to the Vanguard world of Cronus as Prometheus Corporation. However, the president of the once great corporation and even the workers have no use for them anymore. For this torn down building, was now the location of the Void Agent...the current commander of the Link Joker invasion...

From the rooftop, the hooded figure simply smiled as he watched the chaos and despair unfold upon the world of Cronus. Within the few weeks the invasion started, almost all the world was already under Void's control. He turned his gaze upon the black ring that hung above the building...once the ring surrounded this world...they would be locked under their spell.

His enjoyment of this was cut short however, as he noticed a unit: Micro-hole Dracokid appear beside him. Apologies my lord...but we have word...Ares is proving more resistance to the north of Dokeshi.

The Agent sighed as he turned around and pulled up something from the air, creating a sort of holo-pad as he contacted a group of people. "My Reversed Fighters. Those who wish to strip your nirvana away, Team Ares, threatens us even more! To North Dokeshi! Let them see the light that is Void!" the Agent smirked under his hood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

North Dokeshi / Current Location of the Rebellion

They were all overhead...the Link Joker units as they flew by, trying to find the renegades known as Team Ares. Hidden within an old warehouse and alleyway, the Cardfighters remained as they tried not to make any noise...trying to avoid detection.

The current mission was gather supplies they needed to survive and formulate a strategy to combat the Link Joker menace. They had defeated quite a few of the loose units, but they kept coming back in more droves.

Within the group, Sadao stood there, tightening his Maya Gloves. Man...they just keep coming! We need to do something! he thought, before hearing one of the higher up Cardfighter's calling to a few of the team members.

"We're gonna need a distraction. There's one Reversed fighter...but the main problem is the units overhead." he said, as he looked throughout the team here. "Daniel! I want you to distract the Reversed fighter...based on the appearance, he seems like one of the weaker ones. And while your doing that...Fuyuko, Sadao, Liliana...I want you to take care of the units overhead, to make sure Daniel doesn't get attacked during the fight!"

Sadao smirked and gave a thumbs up. "Easy pickings! Blaster Blade and I are ready!" he said, as he moved into position.

Daniel was freaking estactic that he got such an important while he was so young. Surely there were probably more skilled fighters among the team who could take on the fighter, but Sadao chose him. AWESOME! You can count on me leader sensei. He said with a disturbing amount of earnest. He immediately ran outside in what would be as stealthy as he could be. Of course he couldn't help but silently hum the theme song to an old tv show that he used to sneak and watch. Once he turned the corner he saw the reversed fighter patrolling the streets while overhead a bunch of Link Joker Monsters were hovering. Daniel threw a tiny pebble at the reversed fighter to gain his attention and it seemed to work. The reversed fighter squinted and pursued Daniel into an alley. 

Oh no I have been cornered. Daniel said in his most horrible and unconvincing voice. Though he was trying to sound like a victim. The reversed fighter looked at him with an evil smile on his face. Why don't you just surrender and make this easy for all of us. The family of Link Joker is all accepting. Awww sounds like a party invite! But I think we're going to have to play this out. The reversed fighter extended his hand and dark floating panels spanned out and he placed a card on the Vanguard Circle. Daniel did the same as his heart was pounding. This would be his second time fighting a reversed fighter and now people were counting on him. 

Stand up, Vanguard! Blaujaunger
Stand up, Vanguard! Maiden of Physalis

[spoiler: Cardfight]

Daniel drew his card. Maiden's ummm okay I guess a dude can run those. I don't discriminate. I run this deck for my love of the ladies. If you look down on them they they won't show you any love. Okay that sounds weird, but I ride Blaupanzer! The little mech turned into a bigger blue gundam like creature. And then I activate its skill so I get to search the grade 2 Blaukuger from my deck and add it to my hand. That ends my turn.

An old fashion ride chain? How dull. Stand and draw. I ride Corolla Dragon and move Maiden of Physalis backwards. Now Coralla Dragon boosted by Physalis attacks your vanguard. The earth dragon lunged directly at Blaupanzer and both the machine and Daniel felt the pain as he took his first damage. That's the end of my turn. 

Alright I draw! Daniel said spirits still high. Alright lets crank up the beat and get this party started. BRING THE NOISE MY AVATAR DJ BLAUKLUGER!! The blue gundam evolved once more to another an even more epic looking creature this time he wielded a massive beam saber. Now what's a party without all the party guests come on out everyone. Daniel started throwing cards on his floating table. Suddenly Blaukuger was surrounded by bunch of monster. Okay so lets begin I'll have Jupiter Blaukuger attack your vanguard. A green gundam shot at the dragon. Guard with Maiden of Egg Plant. Um okay uh Mars Blaukuger with a boost from Blaupanzer attacks your vanguard. This time a red gundam like creature fired two twin beams of energy at the dragon. No guard. The reversed fighter grimaced in pain as a card went into his damage zone. Awesome! Mars' effect activates meaning I get to counter blast 1 and stand Mars again. Blaukluger with a boost from Flower Lei Leprechaun attacks your vanguard. No guard. The blue avatar slashed down on the earth dragon and it was another damage was put into the reverse fighters damage zone. More awesome! Now my vangaurd's skill. I get to unflip the damage. Let's have Mars attack again. The red machine fired its lasers again but this time the reversed fighter guarded. Aww I could have gotten another attack in. I end turn.

Quite an aggressive player you are. Thanks, once I free you from this awful brainwashing maybe we can be friends. Well I know we'll be friends once you join the link joker.  Stand and draw. I ride Maiden of the Rainbow Wood, the earth dragon turns into a beautiful pink damsel with an oversized flower. Next I call Iris knight. Daniel looked as his opponent only had two cards in hand. Meaning if he could put on the pressure this reverse fighter like that again then he would be solid. Rainbow Wood boosted by Physalis attacks your vanguard. No guard. The maiden lunged at the Daniel's vanguard. Drive trigger check, great I got a draw trigger. I give power to Iris Knight and I draw one card. Daniel grimaced as he took another damage. Rainbow Wood's skill. I counterblast 2 and when my attack hits I draw a card. Next I activate Physalis'skill where I put her in the soul and I look at the top 5 cards of my deck and I can pick one of my Neo Nectar grade 1's and call it at rest. I call Maiden of Cherry Stone at rest behind Iris Knight. Now I have Iris knight attack...Mars Blaukluger. The purple haired flower warrior attacked the red gundam. I guard with Starker Wind Daniel shouted. Hmph the reversed fighter scoffed. I end my turn. 

Stand and draw. Daniel drew his card and he pouted cartoonishly. Alright making his way to the booth is that grade ultimate ride come on out Mond Blaukluger. The blue beam sabered gundam switched and became a new green model with multiple sword like funnels. Alright first Mars with a boost from Blaupanzer attack his vanguard. Chestnut bullet guard. Aww. Mond Blaukluger with a boost from Leprechaun attack his vanguard. No Guard. The massive machine attacked the flowery maiden and the explosion put another card into the damage zone. Not really getting any triggers here. Daniel thought in disappointment. I attack Iris knight with Jupiter. And I can guard that one too. Yeah that looks like the end of my turn. 

I feel sad for you really I do. I ride the embodiment of me. The elegant Lord of the Deep Forest, Master Wysteria! The pink haired girl turned into a purple haired man. That's all. Now let us begin the attacking. Master Wysteria attacks your vanguard. No guard. First check nothing. Second check. Critical trigger. Ha I give critical to my vanguard and power to Iris Knight here. Daniel took his two damage lucky the second one was a draw trigger. Good now I give power to my Mars Blauklauger. Where's that party mentality at? All gone? I wouldn't worry about it. Iris knight attack his vanguard. No guard. As the flower knight punctured the giant green mech Daniel felt the pain of taking his fifth damage. 5 to 3. Things are not looking good for you. I end turn. 

Parties don't stop just because its looking bad outside, that just means we crank the music up louder. Now stand and draw. Daniel's face nearly caved in on itself as he just needed another grade 3 but this will have to do. It looked like his opponent is just conserving hand anyway. So he should be able to win with some more aggression. Alight I call Polar Stern behind Jupiter. Now let's keep the party going. Jupiter with a boost from Polar Stern shoot him down. No guard. Mond with a boost from Leprechaun attack his vanguard. Perfect Guard with Maiden of Blossom Rain. Drive Check: nothing...and...no trigger again. Aww sucks for you. The reversed fighter boasted. Don't worry all of this will end on my next turn. Mars with a boost from Blaupanzer attacks...Maiden of Cherry Bloom guards. I end.

Stand and draw. The reversed fighter's eyes started glowing and his aura was dark. Final Turn. Daniel looked at his hand and he wondered how that was going to happen. Cruel flower that only blooms in darkness, let your roots drain the life out of those who eat your fruit. Breakride! Maiden of the Venus Flytrap...Reverse. A tower of darkness flooded the area and from it came a seductive maiden who flicked her pink hair while she stared at Daniel. First Breakrides skill. I get to superior call two of my rearguards. So I will call another Iris Knight and Maiden of Cherry Stone. The two creatures were called the grade 1 behind the reversed creature and the grade 2 on the other sider of her. Now time for my Limit Break! I counterblast 1 and lock one unit of mine. The cherry stone maiden behind Muse gets put into a dark circle. Then I can look at the top 5 cards of my deck and call a Neo-Nectar monster from them. So I'll summon this Corolla Dragon of mine. Also the monster I called gets 5000 extra power. Daniel looked at his hand and wondered how this dude thought he had the win. Why did you say final turn? Hmph watch me and find out! Muse attacks your vanguard. The pink haired maiden fired a beam of darkness at the massive green mech. No killjoys, perfect Guard with Blau Dunkelheit! No matter first check nothing, second check....critical trigger! Power to the weaker Iris Knight and critical to the other one. Next Iris Knight with a boost from Coralla dragon attack. Starker wind and Blaupanzer guard. Iris Knight with a boost from cherry stone attack his vanguard. Blaukluger, Mars blaukluger guard, with Jupiter intercepting. YEAH I SURVIVED! Sorry dude but parties don't end because you want them too, but hey you're still welcome to join us. Ugh it doesn't matter I have more than enough to survive your next turn. 

Lets see then Stand and draw. Daniel closed his eyes and hoped really hard on this one and then he drew his card. YEEEESSSSS. HEAD DJ IS IN THE HOUSE! TIME FOR THE NOISE I breakride my head DJ STERN BLAUKLUGER!! The green mech turned back into a massive blue one with cannons and blasters at the ready. Now I call Grosse Baer. Let's begin the house party. Mars with a boost from Blaupanzer. Guard. That's one down. Grosse Bear with a boost from Polar Stern. Guard. Now for the fun time. Stern with a boost from Leprechaun attack his vanguard. The massive blue machine fired all of its cannons at muse while the reversed fighter said no guard. The reverse fight laughed as once again Daniel still did not pull a trigger. HAHAHA who needs triggers when the shenanigans just got started. Breakride skill. When my vanguard hits I get to counterblast 1 and stand all my rearguards. The reversed fighter looked on in horror as the gundam like creatures stood up again. Then my vanguards skill. Once he hits I can counterblast two, discard two cards, to stand him and the unit boosting him all over again. You just got invite to the Blaukluger House Party. Ain't no party like a blaukluger party because blaukluger party don't stop. What what. Let's shoot him down again. Mars and Blaupanzer...fire! Iris intercept! Sure keep on fighting! What's a party without a good dance battle.?Grosse Baer and Polar Stern....no guard. With that the final damage was struck and Daniel stuck two fingers up in the air. EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!! 

[/spoiler]

"Come on now, silly fighter... Don't deny your inevitable fate! This is the life you are destined to live!" No sooner than a few seconds after she spoke, the boy before her fell to their knees and was immediately covered with a red aura. A hearty laugh would immediately accompany the other's screams of pain, raising her hand to her lips as she enjoyed the spectacle before her. The excitement was short-lived, however, as the boy nearly immediately gave into the phenomenon and rose from his knees as a fighter far more sinister. "Ugh... Boring. You're not very strong at all, are you?" There was an obvious look of disgust upon Mari's face from their comrade's inability to put on a show for her, causing her to simply brush past him and continue on to her destination. She was headed for a warehouse district in North Dokeshi to help the weaker Reversed, or "little ones" as she would call them, scout over the perimeter and search for any signs of Team Ares activity. To collect her barings, she would glance over her surroundings... This isn't too far away now, looks like I just have to take a few turns down some back alleys and I'll be there. She made haste in arriving, turning her usual dopey looking walk into fast strides in an attempt to get there before all of the action had occurred.

It didn't take long to get there, as she thought. The place was completely swarming with those affected by the dark aura already, though not many of them were ones she would particularly call strong by any degree of the word. Most of them were practically larvae, still awaiting for their chance to blossom into the most powerful form of Reverse there could be. She would sigh, not seeing anything particularly interesting within the vicinity immediately. "Give me a break already... You guys have yet to find anything? They're around here somewhere! Just search harder!" Her tone would be cold and unrelenting toward the underlings in her general area, instilling a fear within their heart to make them work much harder at the job they were supposed to be doing. Seeing them scatter like that made her frown definitely turn upside down, even going as far as to make her giggle a little bit, before she begun to look around the perimeter with them.

As Daniel fought the Reversed Fighter, Fuyuko, Liliana, and Sadao prepared for their strike. And like clockwork, they saw one unit about to strike at the Team Ares member: Strike Star-vader, Krypton.

"Heh, showtime!" Sadao said as he swiftly removed a card from his deck box and rushed out into the open, not listening to the others telling him to stop. "Arrive! The embodiment of my soul! Ride, Blaster Blade!" he said, as he held the card in his hand, as it and his Maya Gloves began to glow brightly with a blue light.

Transform, the Vanguard!!

Soon young Sadao was enveloped in a blue light, before it quickly vanished, as he now stood before the unit as Blaster Blade, his red hair spilling out from his helmet. Krypton could only swing its blade, as it clashed with Sadao's, only to make him smirk. "Ain't no way your going to take down my teammate!!" he yelled as he pushed Krypton back, before sending out a flurry of swings at the unit.

You are delaying the inevitable...just accept your world's fate!

"Like hell I will!!" Sadao smirked as he kept clashing blades against Krypton.

"Another one bites the dust~" Van sang and danced a fighter fell to their knees, devoured by the sinister power of void. Without watching his conquest's full reversing process, he turned his back on the fighter with his hands in his coat and a wide smile. "They call this a rebellion? I could rebel against Void better than this in my sleep." 

Van swiped his hair to the side to look out at all the fights around him. His dull green eyes scanned the horizon, offset by the deep red, blade-like marks beneath them. Nothing he saw was piquing his interest, so he let his hair fall back over his eyes with a shrug. He began his gait anew, heading towards a warehouse he saw in the distance with hopes of finding something to attract his eyes along the way. "I guess they only sent their newbies or low ranking members out to the front. I don't see any of those... Maya Gloves, was it?" He thumbed the gloves in each pocket, glancing at the hand of each and every fighter he came across. "Still not a one... Their forces must be pretty sorry if the guy I lifted these off of was 'elite', but I suppose beggars can't be choosers, they can only be losers~"

As he arrived to the warehouse, Van leaned against a wall and watched Mari chew out the weaker forces from a distance. "The puppet's all the way out here, huh? There has to be something interesting here then, if that creep's over here." He took note of the hands of each fighter he hadn't seen before in the area, once more finding none of those weapons. They were all grunts as per usual, just like the reverse fighters that took them out.

"Trash, trash, more trash..." Van mused, "So why is she here...? I guess I'll hang around this area for a bit, because there has to be something" 

Combat and adrenaline overtook Lily's body. The only thing she was focused on was what was in front of her. Everything else was immaterial. The people around her who shared this "Team Ares" philosophy were nothing more but stepping stones to her own fruition. The only thing she was focused on...her mentor, her saviour in a time of darkness worse than this.

"Blaster Dark Revenger..."

After gripping the card in her Maya Glove, an apparition of her most reliable spirit, Blaster Dark Revenger, a paladin with black armor wielding a large sword, appeared before her. After Blaster Dark Revenger took a long look at his master and wielder, he launched up into the air, taking the fight towards the Link Joker apparitions that threatened the city.

"Yes...kill them all. Butcher them all. For my sake. For my revenge..."

“Ah.

So now we begin?”

After seeing Sadao transformed using his Maya Gloves and Lily summoned Blaster Dark Revenger, Fuyuko somewhat regretted that she didn't use Dragonic Overlord as her avatar. But after spacing out for a while, she activated her own gloves.

"Awaken the vanguard."

A brief snowstorm appeared around Fuyuko, concealing her for a while until it subsided. From it, a woman appeared.

The embodiment of winter. The white maiden, dyed in vermilion.

"Fantasy Petal Storm, Shirayuki."

She watched as both Blasters fought the Link Joker units. Instead of flying there to help them, she opted to try shooting down the enemy using barrages of icicles.

Though, she doubted that it was enough.

Walking around the city aimlessly, Tenma noticed a group of the Link Joker units heading to where the Void Agent had just told of the disturbance by Team Ares. Thinking it looked interesting, he held up a single card from his deck in his Maya Gloves, before black flames seemingly engulfed him. When the flames vanished, the it revealed an agile white dragon, dark red lines running through it's body, gold spikes adorning the tail and wingtips, and a single black ring surrounding the wings.

"Star-Vader, Mobius Breath Dragon."

Flying into the sky, the dragon followed the trail of the other Link Joker units, looking for all the world to be just another of them, rather than the Reversed Fighter he was. As he approached the building where they were grouped around, Tenma chose not to enter directly into the fight, preferring to stay back and shoot dark beams of energy at the opposing fighters from the dragon's mouth.

-----

Inside the building, Ayase was keeping a watch through the windows to check what was happening, keeping a watch on both the fight and the duel so she could help out if either needed the assistance. In one hand she held onto her deck, with Witch of Ravens, Chamomile sitting on top so she'd be ready if needed.

Prometheus Corporation

The Void Agent could see the commotion going on from where he stood, as he could see one visible creature in the north side of Dokeshi: Star-Vader, Mobius Breath Dragon. A dark grin stretched across his face as he knew who had arrived at the location. "Tenma, ahh that boy. He's done so well to use the Link Joker so well..." he laughed as he pulled up a screen, seeing the others who had arrived near the location: Mari and Van.

"This has gotten interesting...however, Ares has revealed to us those who hold the Maya Gloves." the Agent said, as he stared at the screen, seeing Fuyuko as Shirayuki, Liliana as Blaster Dark Revenger, and finally Sadao as Blaster Blade. The last two, made the Void Agent's eyes narrow some, as he stared at the screen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

North Dokeshi

The fight against the Reversed Fighter and Daniel finished, and with that another fighter was liberated from the spell! Daniel quickly dragged the fighter to the others, as they tried to escape...but however...a new unit entered the fray.

Above their heads was Tenma...Star-Vader, Mobius Breath Dragon. From this dragon came forth dark energy beams at Team Ares as they scattered some. "Stay in groups! Escape here in groups! Just stay together!" the current leader said as the team scattered. For the time being, Sadao, Fuyuko, Liliana, Daniel, and Ayase were stuck in a group together. And three out of five were already in the fray.

"May need to make a retreat!" Sadao said, swinging his blade at Krypton once more, before he caused the unit to finally fall back. "What do you guys think?"

Retreat? After she had finally gotten this one chance to wreak havoc on the ones who took her mentor away from her? She wasn't going to let any of that happen. Lily turned a snide face towards Sadao. "You all can run. Like the little worms you are. But I'm staying here. I'm not leaving until I find him!" Lily then ordered Blaster Dark Revenger to kill them all, bringing his sword up high and striking down all of the Link Joker Units before him.

Lily didn't want to feel powerless...

Mari's attention would be brought to the large collection of cybernetic figures amassing in the sky over a specific warehouse, causing her to laugh in delight and going on her merry little way to find out what all of the bother was about. As she happily bounced along, she would hum a merry tune and swing her arms from side to side carelessly. To her, it was almost as if the end of the world was just not happening... As if everything was perfectly fine at that moment. She was completely oblivious to the other Reverse fighter following in her wake, though that would require her to really acknowledge someone that she would otherwise have little to no interest in so this wasn't too far from the norm. Also she knew is that she was very much on her way to completing her mission and the thought of making her overlords happy brought her a sense of belonging inside.

It didn't take long to reach the current battleground of a warehouse, the sight of such warfare causing her to smile from cheek to cheek. "Awww, this thing already started? Sorry I'm late!" She would run into the centre of the action, reaching into one of dress pockets and pulling out a pair of sleek white gloves. These would be quickly thrown onto her hands, before stopping in front of the Resistance. "I wanna play too. Go on, Lilliane! Show them what you've got!" A marionette girl dressed much like her user would quickly appear, copying Mari's movements in the form of a curtsy and a lunge forward. Her primary objective would be to help the Link Joker units currently being pushed back. Each time a victim of the doll's blade fell and vanished into thin air, Mari would smile. The fear and despair from this place reeked and to her... it was priceless.

"Such a creepy girl..." Van muttered as he followed the prancing puppeteer. He saw the dragon flitting about as well but figured that following Mari herself  would attract more attention. The puppet was always in her own little world, so he wouldn't be called out on it. He always saw her around and knew who she was. The right hand woman of the most sadistic general, or at least she was led to believe. Van knew there was something more to the story, but he couldn't place his finger on it. Just knew the woman turned even his stomach. 

Shaking the thoughts out of his head, he focused his eyes on the small group of Ares fighters ahead of Mari, and the blade-like Reverse marks flared up and a grin covered his face. There before him were the gloves like the one he'd claimed before; The gloves used by his conquest in the past. He thumbed the Maya Gloves in his coat pocket. "It's time~" Van pulled his hands out of his coat pockets, only to put them into his jean pockets instead. When he pulled his hands out, he wore black gloves with grey flames emblazoned on them. The flames appeared to lick at themselves on the glove as the marks under his eyes began to glow stronger. Van was so preoccupied that he hardly noticed the puppeteer showing off in the middle of the battlefield. His eyes were locked on two particular members of the resistance; Blaster Dark Revenger and Blaster Blade. He cursed his luck that the swordsmen were occupied, but there was still prey for him.

"Let's go, my aggressive avatar!" The form of a red dragon, adorned with curved black horns across its body and wings spread wide appeared around the fighter, solidifying with time. With a whip of its tail, the covering was complete, with a low growl coming from Bellicosity Dragon's mouth. Its soulless eyes locked on the two soldiers once more, and Van launched himself at their group. With a thud, he landed in front of the gloved Ares fighters with his grin ever present, looking more demonic on Bellicosity's mouth. "What's this about escape? Nono, we can't have that, the battle hasn't even begun! So why don't we start with a nice, friendly fight? I'm not picky right now~"

While Daniel dragged the liberated member over to the others he actually payed attention and witnessed what was going on. Bright cartoonish stars lit up his eyes as he saw that the enemy was coming to do battle. It was amazing to say the least. Hmmm I don't know how I feel about that whole running thing. But you know, I am a very big fan of living. So running might not be the worst thing ever. Daniel noticed as other reversed fighters were gathering and following them were more Link Joker creatures. Yeah maybe we should move the party. But first we have to crank the music up and I know just the DJ to give us beat. The great Dance man calls Blaukluger to the table. With his Maya Glove Blaukluger rose up and began to shoot down all of the creatures that were coming. LET'S LIGHT THIS SUCKER!!!

As he continued to attack, Tenma started to target those that were standing relatively still, rather than taking on the warriors that were moving around. Dodging a couple of the icicles thrown by Shirayuki, he took aim and shot a beam of the Link Joker's dark energy directly at Shirayuki, using his power to directly assault the girl who used Murakumo. Flying further into the air, Mobius Breath Dragon dodged around the bullets coming from the newly called Blaukluger, before shooting a second directed beam, this one aiming at the girl controlling Blaster Dark Revenger.

-----

Running out from inside the building even as their leader gave the group the order to split up, Ayase joined the group that was still fending the Link Joker units off, holding up her own card as she prepared to cast it. 

"Witch of Ravens, Chamomile."

Black feathers seemed to appear and surround her whole body, before vanishing away to reveal the Witch of Ravens. Raising her arm, the bird that had been sitting there took flight, dodging around the attacks to strike at the Link Joker units, a green glow surrounding it's small form and boosting the damage it would deal. Raising the staff she was holding in her other arm, several more birds flew out to attack, these ones comprised entirely of the same green energy boosting the original bird, and all of the energy birds swooping and flying to try and damage the Bellicosity Dragon.

"Ugh."

One of her targets managed to dodge her assaults, and shot a dark beam to her direction. Shirayuki gritted her teeth, and formed an ice barrier to block the incoming attack.

"...Well then.

I guess we'll need more firepower. Or for lack of a better word, ice power.

Icicle Machine Gun!"

Two constructs made of ice appeared, flanking Shirayuki. The barrel of each machine guns locked on the Mobius Breath Dragon up above, and in a second, started firing volleys of icicle projectiles.

Fuyuko had intentionally ignored Sadao's words to consider retreating, as she had decided from the start to only retreat when everyone else had already done so.

Especially not now.

She then noticed one of the Reverse fighters was coming towards her direction. From the way she dressed and her unit, she seemed to be a Pale Moon user.

"Everyone seems to be too preoccupied right now to face her.

I...

I'll be the one to face her, then.

But first..."

Shirayuki aimed at the Reverse fighter, and when she had locked on her target, she started to fire spheres made of ice to her target.

"What an ice welcome, isn't it?"

Archived