Yubel banned or limited

Might be a weird question, but how long do you think it will take until Yubel and his second and third form are banned or at least limited?

I see Yubel-cards as a form of unfairness. You can take down your opponent in a few turns while it is more fun to keep a duel lasting. I see some people who are only in for the win use it.

Discuss it!

Silencerleader' date=' then I certainly am not going to duel you! :D

It ain't a joke Supreme Duellist, I am quiet serious about it. You probably are one who uses Yubel`s forms aren't you?

-- 600 posts! --

[/quote']

Thats 1 duelist down...

Yubel is fine how it was...in its first form, the baby Yubel form. The other ones aren't worth reaching for. With a simple Yubel, you can deal enough damage until your opponent plays:

-Lightning Vortex.

-Fissure.

-Man Eater Bug

-Hane Hane

-Compulsory Evac. Device.

-Magical Dimension.

-Etc...

lol, it aint worth. while your opponent is upgrading his Yubel i would have gotten my 5 zones filled with Six Samurai's or Zombies or at least filled my Trap/Spell Zones with Traps or used my burn deck to deal a minimum of 2500 LP per turn dealing 7500 LP by the time you get the third form assuming you got Yubel out in the first turn.

It's one of those powerful yet Epic Fail cards. not worth taking a space on the banlist.

Some cards are just better used for fun. Yubel happens to be one of them. I have a secondary deck made just for screwing around with friends. No serious duels ever take place when we whip out the decks with all the goofy cards in them. Yubel would be added into a deck like that. its really cool to get to bring your opponent down with them, but then again, its also not as fun to try and bring them out in a tournament, or serious match-off.

Something you all have to try in a screw-off deck. Get your opponent down to about 200 life points, destroy all his spell and traps, and all his monsters, then summon Kuriboh and attack him with that. Always a blast to rub in their face they were beaten with a Kuriboh.

:D:D

Yubel is fine how it was...in its first form' date=' the baby Yubel form. The other ones aren't worth reaching for. With a simple Yubel, you can deal enough damage until your opponent plays:

[b']-Lightning Vortex.

-Fissure.

-Man Eater Bug[/b]

-Hane Hane

-Magical Dimension.

-Etc...

The cards that are bolded triggers Yubel's last effect and summons Das Abschelich Ritter. And then, you're dealing more damage. If any of the cards you said targets Das Abschelich Ritter, it triggers it's effect and summons Das Extremer Traurig Drachen, which will ultimately own.

Silencerleader' date=' then I certainly am not going to duel you! :D

It ain't a joke Supreme Duellist, I am quiet serious about it. You probably are one who uses Yubel`s forms aren't you?

-- 600 posts! --

[/quote']

Thats 1 duelist down...

Yubel is fine how it was...in its first form, the baby Yubel form. The other ones aren't worth reaching for. With a simple Yubel, you can deal enough damage until your opponent plays:

-Lightning Vortex.

-Fissure.

-Man Eater Bug

-Hane Hane

-Magical Dimension.

-Etc...

You forgot Grand Mole but that kinda poo for that type of thing leaving you wide open

Some cards are just better used for fun. Yubel happens to be one of them. I have a secondary deck made just for screwing around with friends. No serious duels ever take place when we whip out the decks with all the goofy cards in them. Yubel would be added into a deck like that. its really cool to get to bring your opponent down with them' date=' but then again, its also not as fun to try and bring them out in a tournament, or serious match-off.

Something you all have to try in a screw-off deck. Get your opponent down to about 200 life points, destroy all his spell and traps, and all his monsters, then summon Kuriboh and attack him with that. Always a blast to rub in their face they were beaten with a Kuriboh.

:D:D

[/quote']

lol. anyway i love to hit them with the most powerful card in the end. bam, pain baby.

Archived