random card challenge .w.

Xeorn Mitanashi

well basically i created this for umm...just a random 1 card against 1 card match xD

this will be based on 3 votes,2 out of 3 wins ;w;

you dont have to pay a fee to enter xD

oh and you can make any card ;w; once its decent enough for whatever level it is ~(*w*)~

good luck~ .w.

also this is my first time posting xD you know,just trying somethin'

here goes .w.

this card is actually based on a fictional game character i made and im planning to make it into a game when i grow up ^-^

pNJkU4U.jpg

Effect : This card cannot be normal summoned or set.This card can only be special summoned by removing from play all cards in your deck,field,hand and graveyard.When this card is summoned,destroy all cards on the field except this card,your opponent can special summon any number of cards from the deck,hand,graveyard or extra deck,their summon requirements are negated.If a monster is summoned,your opponent can add up to 5 spell or trap cards from their deck or graveyard to their hand.This card is treated as any attribute. If this card is targeted by an effect you can negate it.This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the number of cards in each player's graveyard and out of play zone x 50.If your opponent activates a card effect that would cause you to lose the duel,negate that card effect.If this card is destroyed destroy all cards on the field,both players special summon one card from the graveyard or out of play zone in face up attack position or face down defense position.If a card is destroyed,the owner of that card loses the duel.

Archived