[Finished][Finished][Aqua's Contest] Contest of the Sea

-Noel-

Here`s my card! Hope I can win!

dmlH7xJ.jpg

3 Level 5 "Shark" monsters
(This card is also treated as a "Dragon-Type monster) When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the grave, you can detach 1 XYZ Material from this card OR from another "Shark" XYZ moster on your side of the field; This card can make another attack during this battle phase.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally finished mine:

[spoiler=My Entry]

Star Broker

[url=http://yugico.com/user/50646-wightpower/card/124450-Contest_Design__WIP_/417283-Star_Broker]417283.jpg[/URL]

Effect: You can Ritual Summon this card with "Navigator's Tribute". Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster on the field, except this card; pay 200 Life Points x the target's Level, and if you do, declare a Level between 1 and 6; the target becomes the declared Level. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a monster of a higher Level. If this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can increase your Life Points by 100 x the total Levels of all face-up monsters on the field.

Navigator's Tribute

[url=http://yugico.com/user/50646-wightpower/card/124450-Contest_Design__WIP_/417371-Navigator_s_Tribute]417371.jpg[/URL]

Effect: This card is used to Ritual Summon "Star Broker". You must also Tribute monsters from the field or your hand whose total Levels equal 6 or more. If a WATER monster is Tributed for this Ritual Summon, it is shuffled into the Deck instead of being sent to the Graveyard. Once per Duel: You can shuffle this card from your hand into the Deck; add 1 Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. [/spoiler]

Decided to go with a sea navigation theme for this one. I really wanted to try and make a Ritual monster that was also splashable. Hopefully it's not too broken, and hope you guys like it.

here's my card, it was the sea dragon, so why not

[spoiler='Entry']

eBlDTgq.jpg

Lore:

3 Level 4 monsters
When this card inflict battle damage to your opponent: Target 1 card on the field; send that target to the Graveyard. If this card has "Number 17: Leviathan Dragon" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
● Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 face-up Attack Position Special Summoned monster on the field; it loses 600 ATK and its effects are negated.

[/spoiler]

Heres my entry :

x7GL3vb.jpg

This Card can not be Normal summoned or set.This Card must be Special summoned by by banishing 7 WATER Monsters from your graveyard.This Card gets 100 ATK for each WATER monster on the field.Once per turn you can banish one WATER Card from your hand to let this Card get 200 ATK.Everytime this Card is attacked it gets one Hydra Head Counter.This Card can attack additionally once per Hydra Head Counter.If you have 2000 Life points or less you can banish all Cards from your hand and your graveyard to destroy all your enemys monsters.

Probably going to fail miserably with this, but let's see how my thought process goes for an archetype I have no experience and minimal research on. Also, this isn't a type I have done before so I started with something established and went from there.

[spoiler=Atlantean Assassin]

tJolNiV.jpg

When this card is Summoned: WATER monsters cannot be targeted by an opponent's card effect until your opponent's End Phase. When this card is sent to the Graveyard to activate a WATER monster's effect: Add 1 Sea Serpent-Type monster from Graveyard to your hand, except "Atlantean Assassin".

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Kappa of Crystalline Pools]85pUf9q.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Lore]When this card is Summoned: You may discard a WATER Monster from your hand; Search your deck for a card with DEF equal to or less than that card, and add it to your hand. You can only use the effect of "Kappa of Crystalline Pools" once per turn.[/spoiler]

Enjoy~

KIHXOu3.jpg

5 WATER monsters
A Fusion Summon of this card can only be done with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Level 3 or lower WATER monsters you can attack your opponent directly. Reduce the Level of all WATER monsters in both player's hands and on the field by 1. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase: You can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower WATER monster from your graveyard.

Just finished my card.

Hope I'm doing this right... but here it is...

[attachment=41151:Mermaid'sHealing.jpg]

LORE: Activate this card after a WATER monster you control has been targeted for an attack, Negate the attack and special summon 1 level 3 or lower WATER monster from your graveyard, OR increase your life points by 1800 points.

Thought it would be good for any WATER deck. Hope I have a chance...

And btw this is my entry

duClIM6.jpg

Lore:You can special summon this card by banishing 1 Sea Serpent- Type monster on your hand or field and 1 NON WATER- Type monster on your hand or field. Once per turn when this card was special summoned by this card effect, you can add 1 Tidal Counter on this card (max 3). This card gains 500 ATK for every counter on this card. 

Hope you pick my card, i hope it will be an amazing card for water decks :D

[Spoiler=Card]

bZasQQx.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Lore]

Cannot be Special Summoned. If you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tribute. You can target 1 Xyz monster your opponent controls; this card's name, ATK, DEF, Attribute, and Type become that monster's name, ATK, DEF, Attribute, and Type, also it gains that monster's effects. You can only use this effect of "Mimic Ocotpod" once as long as this card remains face-up on the field. Also this card gains the following effect:
* Once per turn: You can attach 1 card from your hand to this card as Xyz material. 4
[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Sorry I'm a bit late. I kinda forgot about this]Number 21: Overjelly Cyclone
Rank 3 | WIND
Sea Serpent / Xyz / Effect
3 Level 3 Monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned, you can target 2 of your banished WIND monsters. Shuffle those targets into your Deck. Once per turn during either player' turn you can detach 1 Xyz material from your side of the field and target 1 monster on the field. That target cannot attack or activate it's effects until your opponent's next Standby Phase. If you activate the effect of ''Number 21: Overjelly Cyclone'' during your opponent's turn, you must detach 1 Xyz material from this card and only this card.
ATK: 1828|DEF:1477

Lol I tried to make something for Generation Fish. :P
The card is is supposed to be a copy of a jellyfish that lurks around the Great Barrier Reef. The hilarious stats are just part of the Reef's latitude and longitude coordinations (18.2861° S, 147.7000° E). The effect was supposed to be like a stun type thing. Mainly because you get stunned when you get shocked by a Jellyfish's tentacle.[/spoiler]

Archived