[TCG] Mega-Tins - Promos, Mega Pack 2014 contents confirmed in part.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You go from a secret per box to 3 secrets per tin, everything is going to drop like rocks. If anything the commons will rise in price since they'll be hardest to get.

Ahh, of course, I forgot the Secret Rare ratio was equal to the normal rare ratio...

...In which case, I'm slightly more optimistic then, unless they decide to make the most desirable ones short print or something anyway. 

Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Cardinal and Totem Bird confirmed on French eBay. Bodan confirmed Dracossack is in the set, no picture yet though. That makes 3 total sources that have confirmed Draco is in the set, but still no picture. Going to add it to the list anyway.

C101 was confirmed on eBay as well, I missed it last night. Sorry guys.

A photonkrios95 running the Pojo thread pointed it out when I called him out on copypasting all of my updates to this thread. Super hostile and won't admit it even though it's literally in the same order (confirmed set number order, then alphabetical order), but it's cool.

The source of the pics are from Mega Tins we opened here in Trinidad, we got them a week early, that pic posted previously in the thread was actually from a store here in Trinidad (so I've been told). I don't have a higher resolution pic as they were taken off the Yugioh groups on FB for the store and in chats with people who bought the tins yesterday.

Archived