[TCG] Mega-Tins - Promos, Mega Pack 2014 contents confirmed in part.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hooray cheaper Yamato *crosses fingers*

I've been wanting to play Bujins for a while now. :) But they shall never replace my undying love for Dustons.

I have agreement here.

Bujins want me to play them it would appear (I've pulled 9 of every other card in the Archetype) but I have 0 Yamatos.

Tiger King was the least worthy Fire Fist to deserve a reprint. High rarity Leopard would have been better. Still, the pretty much guaranteed Dracossack and likely Exciton reprints are nice. Seems like something I would buy.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping we don't get reprints in the same rarities

One month old posts are perfect for segues:

Note that unlike Legendary Collection Mega Packs, NO RARITIES HAVE BEEN CHANGED in the Mega-Tin Mega-Packs. Everything is the same rarity as the original version. What that means is that each Mega-Tin will include 3 Secrets, 3 Ultras, and 3 Supers (plus Rares & Commons!) from the previous year’s sets.

Yeah I noticed that I jinxed it. It's unfortunate that we're not going to see Ultra Dracossack over here. On the plus side literally everything is tanking now because of this, and I already offloaded everything I could that has the potential to get reprinted.

Note that unlike Legendary Collection Mega Packs, NO RARITIES HAVE BEEN CHANGED in the Mega-Tin Mega-Packs. Everything is the same rarity as the original version. What that means is that each Mega-Tin will include 3 Secrets, 3 Ultras, and 3 Supers (plus Rares & Commons!) from the previous year’s sets.

ffs

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived