Dragon Making Constest

Generaxius

Hello there fellow contestants, I will announce the Dragon Making Contest!!!

RULES!!!:

1. Make your own dragon card. It can be (Monster/Spell/Trap/Sychro/Ritual/Xyz) that is         about dragons.

2. Cards that are posted in this thread are not qualified or not counted. I will post another thread which I tell the contestants of the game. In there you can enter your card entries.

3. The fee is 10 points. Just say I'm done on the reply section below but don't post your card entries!!

4. I will post the contest in April 18, 2014 and in that post you can post your card entries.

5. Reply I want to be a judge if you want to be a judge. (MAX 3) including me.

6. The judgement will be 

Picture: /10

Eff:/10

Creativity:/5

Balance:/10 (The contest which tests the balance of your card in ATK and DEF realization, if your card is strong in                        ATK and DEF then it should be hard to pull or else you have a negative eff which balance it)

Spelling/Grammar:/5

The Judges' rates will be added by mine.

7. The price will be:

1st:50% of the total donations of players

2nd:50% of the price of 1st

3rd: 50% of the price of 2nd

4th: The rest of donations

DEADLINE WILL BE AT APRIL 23, 2014

This is my first contest, if some are wrong, reply and to me ;)

GOOD LUCK!!

I'll judge this if you wish for my assistance in doing so.

I'll use this scale to judge stuff.

Balance (15)

OCG/Spelling (10)

Creativity (10)

Realism (5) - Are you using types/Attributes or whatever that exists in the TCG (includes using realistic ATK/DEF stats)? Using Fake Types/Attributes or outrageous stats will result in a point deduction.

Some remarks though.

• You should keep any contest related stuff within the same thread; do not make a new one (unless you are Striker hosting separate 1v1 matches). Explain everything in this thread; it makes things a lot easier to understand.
  • Refrain from using large fonts; we can read normal size just fine. Using large fonts when unnecessary gives off an unprofessional atmosphere.
  • Organize your stuff better / clear things up.

Factoring in the prize calculations: 1st - 50%; 2nd - 50% x 0.5 = 25%; 3rd - 25% x 0.5 = 12.5%

Satsuki youre in!!

I'll judge this if you wish for my assistance in doing so.

I'll use this scale to judge stuff.

Balance (15)

OCG/Spelling (10)

Creativity (10)

Realism (5) - Are you using types/Attributes or whatever that exists in the TCG (includes using realistic ATK/DEF stats)? Using Fake Types/Attributes or outrageous stats will result in a point deduction.

Some remarks though.

• You should keep any contest related stuff within the same thread; do not make a new one (unless you are Striker hosting separate 1v1 matches). Explain everything in this thread; it makes things a lot easier to understand.
  • Refrain from using large fonts; we can read normal size just fine. Using large fonts when unnecessary gives off an unprofessional atmosphere.
  • Organize your stuff better / clear things up.

Factoring in the prize calculations: 1st - 50%; 2nd - 50% x 0.5 = 25%; 3rd - 25% x 0.5 = 12.5%

Okay Thanks for remarks because I am new here :) You're hired!

Points sent.

Also, there's a difference between price and prize. Don't mix them up!

Points sent.

Also, there's a difference between price and prize. Don't mix them up!

Thanks for the pool donation

Archived