Names!

(GigaDrillBreaker)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My name is william and my brother calls me Biff or Biffles or Biffiam

Nobody else calls me anything because I refuse to respond. I hate being nicknamed.

I'm fond of the name Angelica. It sounds...nice. Probably the "Angel" part of it. One of the few names that I really like. Everything else...Eh. There's obviously a few that I like, but they don't come to mind Immediately. Well, besides my Girlfriend's name, but regardless.

I often get called Wilhelm by my family now. I have no idea why, its just that shouting "Wilhelm" in a German accent sounds much louder than just shouting "Will" in an English accent, so if I'm needed downstairs, that's what I get...

For me, mythological Goddess names are always nice. Minerva is a nice name in particular. I wouldn't call my daughter Minerva because it is ever so slightly outdated, but a lot of Christian names and a lot of modern names sound quite ugly.

My name is Will. If you want your child to be bullied at school for being called "willy", "willy ham" etc. then by all means call your child Will.

Just gonna say, you can get mocked for any name. People will come up with something to make fun of no matter what you name them, so it's impossible to go off that. You just can avoid terrible names. (Like my siblings know a girl named Anita... her last name is Dick......)

And my last name sounds like "Pansy" so their screwed no matter what first name I give them.

Just gonna say, you can get mocked for any name. People will come up with something to make fun of no matter what you name them, so it's impossible to go off that. You just can avoid terrible names. (Like my siblings know a girl named Anita... her last name is Dick......)

And my last name sounds like "Pansy" so their screwed no matter what first name I give them.

Yeah, any name can be made fun of. Like mine Codey was turned into Chodey. Yurp.

I love the name Hayden, not really sure why. Although if I ever had a kid I would be all indie and spell it Haydun.
What do you guys think of the names Charlie and Annabelle?

Charlie is a great name (LOST again...). I haven't really thought about Annabelle but it sounds quite pretty. They could even go by Annie if they didn't like their name for whatever reason.

I really like them actually. My girlfriend kinda told me that she loved those names and I really like them and I wanted to see what some people had to say. Omfg Annie that is so cute that would definitely be her nickname.

I don't really have a preferred name for guys, I guess all names that are vaguely normal are cool.

For girls, I really like the name Madeleine/Maddie. I think it's down to an incredibly good-looking girl at my school who is basically a legend between my group of friends, but maybe it's just personal preference due to it being a nice name.

My name is Will. If you want your child to be bullied at school for being called "willy", "willy ham" etc. then by all means call your child Will.

If that were remotely the case, I'm sure the many Will's that I know would have your problem.

They don't.

Isaac, Blake, and Jesse for guys

Amelia and Sophie for a girl

We pretty much decided Black gets first pick for names cause he's better at it them I am. :'D

Fun fact, if I was a boy, my mom wanted to name me Blade. She didn't get to do that, but for some reason that's what she wanted.

I actually kinda like chuggaaconroy's name, Emile. I would totally name a kid that if Black didn't have dibs on names.

I actually kinda like chuggaaconroy's name, Emile. I would totally name a kid that if Black didn't have dibs on names.

Middle name! 8D

btw, does anyone here, or anyone here know someone who uses their middle name instead of their first name?

I know a few that do so, though most i know do it just because they were named after their father or close relative and don't want confusion.

Middle name! 8D

btw, does anyone here, or anyone here know someone who uses their middle name instead of their first name?

I know a few that do so, though most i know do it just because they were named after their father or close relative and don't want confusion.

One of my friends, is Emil-James (pronounced the same as Emile) refers to himself and tells others that his name is James. 

If my firstborn is a girl, Leila. (Arabic for night, funnily enough)
If my firstborn is a boy, November.

Idk I feel like November would suit a girl more.

Idk I feel like November would suit a girl more.

Likewise, though to be frank, I can't stand names like those, like months, days, or nouns (etc.), nor could I see their appeal.

They come off as pretty pretentious, or stupid.

I can sincerely challenge anyone to try and show me a name of that assortment I'd like.

Likewise, though to be frank, I can't stand names like those, like months, days, or nouns (etc.), nor could I see their appeal.

They come off as pretty pretentious, or stupid.

I can sincerely challenge anyone to try and show me a name of that assortment I'd like.

Sapphire?

idk i kinda like that name

Archived