Names!

(GigaDrillBreaker)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's a boy, Gaius, Brutus, Cicero, Lucius... laugh all you want, my decadents will be ready be ready for the second coming of Caesar!

If it's a girl, Phi. Because Phi is a bada** name and when I want to embarrass her and I can yell "PHIDOOOOOO!!!"

My name is alright but I love my Initials. M.L.G.

I'm fond of the name Selinis and it's what I'll name my daughter if I ever have one.

If I have a son he'll be named after my brother to live on his spirit.

Other names I'm fond of are Dosav, Emeralda, Alex, Isaac, Cain, Eve

Names I don't like Eric, -Insert other names here-

My IRL name initials say E.T. I find it funny because every time people hear it they say E.T Go Home!!!!
Anyways, if I ever had a boy, I'd probably name him Ace, Lukas, Kain, or Cecil.
If I ever had a girl, I'd probably name her Trinity, Violet, or Autumn.

Gems? Gems are truly outrageous. They are truly, truly, truly outrageous.

And nah I only really like the name Sapphire out of those.

You seem to be passionate about their outrageousness. Pokemon references, FTW!

The most popular name that have to somewhat do with gems, seem to be Crystal. Other than that, they're not very popular. 

I wouldn't name my daughter Crystal, since I would think either crystal meth and/or name my son Walter because somehow I think people would get the reference. 

Middle name! 8D

btw, does anyone here, or anyone here know someone who uses their middle name instead of their first name?

I know a few that do so, though most i know do it just because they were named after their father or close relative and don't want confusion.

My Cousin does, he goes by Alex.

You seem to be passionate about their outrageousness. Pokemon references, FTW!
The most popular name that have to somewhat do with gems, seem to be Crystal. Other than that, they're not very popular. 
I wouldn't name my daughter Crystal, since I would think either crystal meth and/or name my son Walter because somehow I think people would get the reference.

My reference was actually from LoL but alright.

I think Crystal's a nice name. There's no way that I'd think of Crystal meth from it but. There's been plenty of Crystal's and plenty of crystal meth before Breaking Bad.

My reference was actually from LoL but alright.

I think Crystal's a nice name. There's no way that I'd think of Crystal meth from it but. There's been plenty of Crystal's and plenty of crystal meth before Breaking Bad.

It's the recent thing with meth for me, so I wouldn't think people get that; at least it's not Van halen, some will get that reference but the way kids are listening to new artists these days it may or may not spark up with something. 

The thing I would do with my kids is just use a well, meaningful name, from my spouse, me, or from another culture, that should be easy enough to pronounce and spell. I would probably change it's spelling a bit to make it more unique. 

Archived