The Too Many Avatars Thread {315+158}

Ire

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This really reflects the colors of the military regime, red for power and spirit, and it gives a monumental taste of General Guy

Great work

Thanks ;)

Tbh it could also look like some kind of music concert... :'(

+New avis (babes)

1466160226-model3.png1466160226-model1.png1466160226-model4.png1466160226-model2.png1466160226-model6.png1466160226-model7.png1466160226-model5.png1466160226-model8.png1466160226-model9.png

EDIT : +Aix(?)'s request (on my status) :

1466178461-avirequest.png

I'm in love with that one tbh ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd like a unconventional/alternative avi. If this is the wrong place to put a request let me know where to put one.

[spoiler=Image]

maxresdefault.jpg

My only specifics are that the image is cropped so the core in the middle is in it, that it can be used as an avi via linking (the current upload is broken) and that the original colors of the core itself are similar to the original.

Thanks for at least viewing my request, Cauchemar. :)

I'd like a unconventional/alternative avi. If this is the wrong place to put a request let me know where to put one.

[spoiler=Image]

maxresdefault.jpg

My only specifics are that the image is cropped so the core in the middle is in it, that it can be used as an avi via linking (the current upload is broken) and that the original colors of the core itself are similar to the original.

Thanks for at least viewing my request, Cauchemar. :)

Don't worry, I'm not really active but I'll make smth within hours. days.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That avatar is not to be taken too seriously. KKK is despicable. Red background for flames & blood, with noise for a 'trashy' aspect.

Oh, Didn't notice the symbolism you put into it to send the message - judging from your description I misinterpreted the message.

EDIT: After the "tutorial for making a perfect avatar" posted below I don't think I will be getting any more avatars from this thread. Sorry Cauchemar, just wanted to let you know

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1489832404-chedeuvr.png

I would have legitimately considered switching to this one if you didn't use it bruh, really dope avi. 

More like that s*** please.

You shouldn't even think about it : no skull = not Night

Anyway, do as you want since I'm here today just in order to change my avi :3

And thanks for posting.

Archived