ask a real n-word anything

hypebeast

Seeing as how you have a fascination for .gifs... What makes them special to you?

theyre like, moving images man. why would u use a raaction image when u can use a reaction gif??

favorite gambino track

i've only listened to because the internet so pink toes, the worst guys, telegraph ave... wow u know u really made me wanna go back to bumpin that album.

but i can tell u that my least favorite tracks off that are from playing around before the party starts to zealots of stockholm. i like everything else.

whats an n-word

a nugget

What is your opinion on stereotypes?

i dont know, i dont feel offended by them. i think ppl who whine about stereotypes are man-babies.

Whose alt are you?

What do you do when you're not on YCM or at school?

either on the computer on skype or working out.

Favorite rapper?

tyler, the creator.

Favourite Lamar track?

oh wow its so hard to pick a favorite song from such a great artist. my favorite tracks are probably ADHD, kush and corinthians, rigamortus, hiiipower, money trees, maad city, swimming pools, sing about me. the only kendrick song i dont like is sherane aka master splinters daughter

Whatchu think of this? I freakin love it. Krush needs more recognition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCqiPVU5gm8

i guess he's okay but hes way too like normal-ass rapper nothing special about him.

ask me more questions people.

i guess he's okay but hes way too like normal-ass rapper nothing special about him.

ask me more questions people.

Well Krush doesn't do the rapping, he lays down the beats. It's mostly guest rappers. 

Archived