yfw

Lunar Origins

accually its the duck riddler: here

Wow. I've never seen so much stupidity in an amount of time. Quite refreshening.

Let's take it from the end, where my profile is currently standing. My first username according to my current history would be Dogezilla, NOT The Duck Riddler. This is a screenshot of my current username history:

eM9AO0R.png

This is how long I've been active:

0Lu0oLY.png

Of course, you could argue that I might suddenly have gotten active again, but that's ignoring the hack attack that happened on the 30th of January, which removed certain aspects, such as points, reps, and, yes, name history. 

But how about some decisive evidence?

bc8oPBC.pngThis is me posting something in a thread on the 1st of February, 2012.

RCV0RFO.png

This is the same post, quoted, with the right time stamp, with a different name.

And the topic is locked.

Uh

destiny exodia wasn't here in 2011, so he/she wouldn't know about the previous names of Thunderclap.

Where is the fault in this?

You worded your statement really really badly is all.

I mean, not being able to talk about something because you weren't there. That's a pretty bad thing to say, Rodriqwert.

I mean, not being able to talk about something because you weren't there. That's a pretty bad thing to say, Rodriqwert.

Excuse me for not being a native American/Canadian/Englishman/Australian.

As much as I'm proud of my knowledge in the English language, I'm far from perfect.

And he/she really can't say that Thunderclap's name was originally The Duck Riddler, because that simply isn't true, and it gets aggravated by the fact destinyexodia wasn't here in 2011 to be sure about it.

No. Not at all.

Destinyexodia had no reason to chide in on the conversation. If he thought I was lying, that would an awfully presumptuous judgement because Rod was the one initiating this particular topic and clearly being familiar with me. Given how long I've been on here, being this person would be the more reasonable explanation. This is the issue.

…I am getting way too worked up over this.

No, your logic is HORRID, is what I mean. You don't need to get so offended, friend.

Pfft, it's been a while since I last got offended on the internet.

My logic is horrid. Okay. No problem. lol

Archived