[Serious] I guess I can answer questions.

Kazooie

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

checkmystatus

don't we have a thread for this?

*Headache.*

Dammit....

Oh.

I want to tell you something good that happened. It's actually really important and personal, but I won't do it if you tell me you don't care or something.

You can send me a message ^^

I'd take part in this online Brawl thing, but my sister's ex-boyfriend still has my copy...

what a dickbag

Yes, and I even reminded him to return it and he said he would. Several months later... :/

God, I hate people like that. >>

online brawl is turrable

May 20

I've never really had much of a problem with it when it was on the friend Brawl thing, but I never used it much. >>

Do you still plan on streaming? Or am I a scrub who already missed the one time special grand event?

I want to, but the last few days I haven't been able to. I'm thinking of trying it on Monday, at the very least I want to see if I can at least get it set up.

If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?

Somewhere North. I've hated living in the South because the summers here murder me, so I would rather have harsher winters compared to hotter summers.

Somewhere North. I've hated living in the South because the summers here murder me, so I would rather have harsher winters compared to hotter summers.

psst. you're supposed to say "wherever black is"

needsmoreadorbs

psst. you're supposed to say "wherever black is"

needsmoreadorbs

that's a given. once we're together, nothing will separate us

I miss the North. I too prefer the cold compared to summers here, as well as the several feet of snow in the winter.

Yeah, I really do prefer cold weather. Hot weather depresses me. >>''

How can you handle the idea of driving through this sh*t weather?

because i'm fucking afraid to drive anyway so it doesnt make too much of a difference. 

come to wisconsin. we have cheese.

driving slower

doesnt wisconsin have shitty ass summers

shitty in what way?

i have no idea, i've just heard a lot of bad things about wisconsin minus the cheese

Dude, it shouldn't matter how sh*tty the weather is when you have a bag of squeaky cheese curds at your disposal. :o

i don't like cheese that much though. the only time i really like cheese is on nachos, otherwise i just tolerate it :<

i have no idea, i've just heard a lot of bad things about wisconsin minus the cheese

It really depends on what part of the state you live in, I suppose. If it's Milwaukee, door county (the peninsula), Madison, the Apostle Islands, or the north woods that span most of the state, then they don't know what they're talking about. Wisconsin borders 2 great lakes, has a ton of parks and wildlife areas, more lakes than "the land of one thousand lakes" Minnesota, and Milwaukee has summerfest and the state fair.

I can't speak for where Desu lives, he's kinda in in-between land.

In that regard, Summer's pretty great in Wisconsin. The temperature hangs around 60-80 for the most part. Fall and Spring are the best seasons, tho, and I'd say Winter up through New Years is swell.

come to wisconsin. we have cheese.

Damn good cheese.

driving slower

Now that's just crazy.

because i'm f***ing afraid to drive anyway so it doesnt make too much of a difference. 

Fair enough.

doesnt wisconsin have shitty ass summers

NO?! I got like one decent fan and was fine all summer.

Dude, it shouldn't matter how sh*tty the weather is when you have a bag of squeaky cheese curds at your disposal. :o

Amen, brother.

i don't like cheese that much though. the only time i really like cheese is on nachos, otherwise i just tolerate it :<

Yeah, you wouldn't last a day here. All we eat is cheese.

It really depends on what part of the state you live in, I suppose. If it's Milwaukee, door county (the peninsula), Madison, the Apostle Islands, or the north woods that span most of the state, then they don't know what they're talking about. Wisconsin borders 2 great lakes, has a ton of parks and wildlife areas, more lakes than "the land of one thousand lakes" Minnesota, and Milwaukee has summerfest and the state fair.

Appleton typically ranks high as a pretty nice place to live. Can't really complain much about the weather. Then again, I've lived here most of my life so I'm used to it.

In that regard, Summer's pretty great in Wisconsin. The temperature hangs around 60-80 for the most part. Fall and Spring are the best seasons, tho, and I'd say Winter up through New Years is swell.

It's pretty much mid January  to early March that are unbearable. We had like two cold days this year. It was pretty great.

Spring is literally the best season. The weather right now, barring some rain, is really nice.

then i guess the people who said that are just crazy :'D

That doesn't sound bad at all really... Sadly though, it's waaay too soon for me to be thinking about that, I still have to get through college. x-x

Yeah, you wouldn't last a day here. All we eat is cheese.

oh god that would be awful

then i guess the people who said that are just crazy :'D

That doesn't sound bad at all really... Sadly though, it's waaay too soon for me to be thinking about that, I still have to get through college. x-x

Wisconsin also has really great universities, js

Archived