[Serious]Let's try this again.

I've been asking this towards other people, so I'm asking you: what do you think of me? Also, how is the Spring down there?

I hate spring.

I was pretty okay with you, honestly, for the few months that we talked. But then you just started getting whiny and b****y about every single detail, which put me off. Also, you started dating Chora so I felt like it was my responsibility to stay out of your guy's personal lives, given I have a history of doing stupid crap. And then I left again to go hang out at another forum and then we stopped talking.

Armadilloz?

Ehh, he's cool. I know he's been going through a tough time or whatnot, but from my point of view, if you're trying to change your image because it's not exactly the perfect label of "normal", it's just going to hurt you in the end. And I know that's probably not helping in any case; we'll always remember him for his antics and shenanigans, why would he try and forget that? ;w; It's what i like about him most.

I hate spring.

I was pretty okay with you, honestly, for the few months that we talked. But then you just started getting whiny and b****y about every single detail, which put me off. Also, you started dating Chora so I felt like it was my responsibility to stay out of your guy's personal lives, given I have a history of doing stupid crap. And then I left again to go hang out at another forum and then we stopped talking.

Oh, I originally thought you took me off Skype and stopped talking to me because you hated me. I wouldn't have minded if you continued to talk to me. Granted, we barely had anything to talk about: something that seems to be the case with everyone I have on Skype. Do you think I have a hard time in letting others get to know me?

Iunno. It never hurts to be a little more open, but just...be careful about how you go about doing it. Anyone can take anything you say for granted. Conversing has never really been my strong suit, either, even though I like to type long paragraphs and sentences while jovially listening to the sounds of my keyboard.

Iunno. It never hurts to be a little more open, but just...be careful about how you go about doing it. Anyone can take anything you say for granted. Conversing has never really been my strong suit, either, even though I like to type long paragraphs and sentences while jovially listening to the sounds of my keyboard.

Maybe I just don't know how to let others get to know me? It really wasn't something I dealt with growing up as I was one that kept to themselves. Anyway to counter that?

It helps to find common ground on the things you talk about with other people. If they like what you say that's cool, if not, don't throw a fit just because someone doesn't agree with you. I don't see you very active except during the Leaderboard, so maybe you can post in General, or even make your own AMA if you really want people to get to know you.

It helps to find common ground on the things you talk about with other people. If they like what you say that's cool, if not, don't throw a fit just because someone doesn't agree with you. I don't see you very active except during the Leaderboard, so maybe you can post in General, or even make your own AMA if you really want people to get to know you.

I did make an AMA. Barely anybody is giving a damn about it. Do you think people are timid about getting to know me?

I did make an AMA. Barely anybody is giving a damn about it. Do you think people are timid about getting to know me?

Maybe because you're bitching about it?

who am i

why was samurai jack cancelled

You're Naomi, of course. It's the name I know you by.

Never watched Samurai Jack, so I don't know why it was cancelled.

Archived