Degenerate Circuit

This card should be limited.

Opinions?

Why should it be limited?

Have you dueled against an opponent that uses a Degenerate Circuit Deck?

I did duel one such person. They lost when my 15000 ATK Chimeratech Overdragon attacked them directly.

Saying you dueled someone that uses a deck that contains a card is not a reason to Limit that card. Give specific reasons why Degenerate Circuit is:

* Bad for the game at 3

* Not worthy of being banned

Degenerate Circuit can remove cards from play without you having to destroy them.

Nightmare Penguin' date=' Compulsory Evacuation Device, Penguin Soldier, and Gale Lizard are four cards that return monsters on the field to their owner's hand.

I will duel you on YVD if you can host, and I will show you why Degenerate Circuit should be limited.

The advantage that the card gives you is what makes it broken.

[/quote']

Man-Eater Bug.

Post topic in TCG section.

I copied and pasted the conversation that Crab Helmet and I had with Private Messages.

Guest PikaPerson01

Elemental Hero Remix, learn to play the game. There's an obvious reason no one plays this card. There's an obvious reason no one plays Nightmare Penguin, Compulsory Evacuation Device, Penguin Soldier, and Gale Lizard. Seriously.

Elemental Hero Remix' date=' learn to play the game. There's an obvious reason no one plays this card. There's an obvious reason no one plays Nightmare Penguin, Compulsory Evacuation Device, Penguin Soldier, and Gale Lizard. Seriously.

[/quote']

I USE PENGUIN SOLDIER!

=D

... Wait!? Elemental Hero Remix is a mod!?!? WTF!?!?

The mod of the Graphic Design section but he doesn't deserve to be an mod anymore.....SushiTheLegend is an far better Graphic Design mod than Remix has ever been...............

Remix.......................

LEARN2PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*came back home from the club after taking all the weed and alcahol in the world* this is a bad card' date=' even i think it deosnt deserves to even be semi-limited. why deos he think so?

[/quote']

cause Remix is an n00b, that's why.......I mean...he said that Mirage Tube is an staple........suure

Archived