Favorite band/artist you WISH you knew as a kid

Thar

The only one that comes to mind is Cinder. They've never really got far outside Florida, and when I was younger we went to Florida a few times, would have been cool to see them. (Probably wouldn't have been old enough to get it, but I could dream). And seeing 'Soul Creation' (or anything from 'Break Your Silence' )live would have been amazing. I suppose hearing them Downhill Domination for the first time was too many years too late for that. Plus I would have left Pop Music earlier.

Hm...

The Beatles - I knew of them, but never gave them the time of day because of my retarded cultural BG.

The Pillows - Same with the Beatles, plus my family always frowned upon foreign music.

Kiss - I only knew one of their songs when I was younger, but I never really committed myself to it. (I think that made sense. :P)

Queen - Same with Kiss really. 'We are Champions' was the only song of their's I knew.

A few others I don't want to make sentences for. lel

slipKnot

Green Day

Rush

Gorillaz

Luciano Pavarotti - He counts, right?

The Rolling Stones

That's all I can think of atm. lol

Thursday, Underoath, Anberlin and Armor for Sleep because theyre the only bands that i would of liked when i was younger and had split-up after i found out about them

I'd probably think all the bands I now were bad though, I was young and naive :/

1. The All-American Rejects
2. My Chemical Romance
3. Faber Drive

this was literally my top 3 bands list when i was younger, i also used to like Deathcore bands at that time, i was pretty naive too

Archived