Naruto Cards (Adding New Cards)

arpeejajo

Naruto

-Atk should be lowered to 1600 if he gets that kind of ATK bonus.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu

-So they have a 1 in 6 chance of succeeding? That’s pretty bad odds. I would let my opponent guess 2 numbers to balance.

Shuriken

-Shouldn’t it be able to equip to “Ninja” monsters too?

Broken Seal

-That last little bit about not being able to be negated is ridiculous.

Gamatasu

-The most overpowerd card I have seen. It lets you add any 2 cards you want from your deck to your hand? Talk about Pot of Greed on steroids! Recommended Change: “Pay 800 Life Points. Draw 1 Card”.

Gamakichi

-Almost as overpowered as the last one. Recommended Change: “Discard 1 card. During your opponent’s next turn, he/she may skip his/her next Draw Phase. If he/she doesn’t, draw 1 card.”

Hope these suggestions help!

Thanks everyone and I'm making new cards now.

Oh and hey God Kaze about the Kage Bushin no Jutsu' date=' it's supposed to be bad odds for the opponent. Think about how many clones Naruto makes when he uses it.

[/quote']

Well, as long as it only works while they're attacking Naruto, it should be fine either way.

Uzumaki Naruto Yonsen Rendan

-I like this card. It's like a Sakuretsu Armor for spell/trap cards. It's completely balanced and an excellent card. ^^

Ninpou Gamaguchi Shibari

-Overpowered. There is no way a field spell could get away with an 800 point decrease in your opponent's monsters. Recommended Change: "Decrease the ATK of all monsters on your opponent's side of the field by 100 x the number of "Ninja" monsters you control." Also, since this is a field spell, your monsters would lose attack too if your opponent had a ninja onthe field.

Hope these suggestions help!

Should I decrease it to 500 or 300?

Well my first suggestion is too change it to this:

"Decrease the ATK of all monsters on your opponent's side of the field by 100 x the number of "Ninja" monsters you control."

If you decide not to, I recommend:

"Decrease the ATK and DEF of all monsters that are controlled by the opponent of this card's controller by 200 during his/her Battle Phase."

I know the wording is stranger, but I assume the field spell isn't supposed to effect you.

Thanks for all of the suggestions and feedback everyone especially God Kaze with the Ninpou Gamaguchi Shibari. Ill probably change it to "Decrease the ATK of all monsters on your opponent's side of the field by 100 x the number of "Ninja" monsters you control." I really liked that one.

Nice cards but a few are overpowered.

-Odama Rasengan: You always destroy three of your opponents cards giving you a major advantage for nothing.

Something Like instead of attacking the equipped monster may destroy up to two cards on the field. Send the equipped monster to the graveyard at the end of the turn

-Gamabunta: Change it so it's effect only lasts until the end of the turn.

Hope my suggetions help.

• 3 months later...

Archived