[Finished]Creative Card Contest #1

coolspy74

Hello all! Coolspy here. Now, i've been wondering about the kind of cards people make. Yes, there is lots and lots of this creativity for most YCM members. I was hoping some of them would participate in this contest. Here are the rules:

[spoiler='Rules']1. This card MUST be a made up card with a background. It cannot be of any shows, movies, poetry, etc, unless rarely known.
2. Make sure the card is decent and not trashy(trashy by excess swearing, very poor background in card, naked pics, etc)
3. Make sure it's a monster card. Any other kind of cards aren't allowed.
4. The effects of effect monsters should make some sense towards the monster. No OP effects.
5. Normal monsters do not apply to rule 4. Do not make your monster a normal monster with an effect or a effect monster with no effects.
6. There must be 6-8 contestants who each pays 100 points to fill a pot of 600-800
7.Any one who can fulfill ALL requirements and rules can join. Max is 6-8.[/spoiler]

I will keep up with the contestants in a form of tournament. When all contestant slots are filled, I will state who goes against who in the card contest. All players will be given  about 1 week and a half to make their card. Then, random contestants goes against random contestants. This continues until the final 2 faces off, in which they will be given only 6-7 days to make their card.

[spoiler='Now, About the Pot']1st place will be awarded 60 percent of pot, 200 points from me, AND be invited to the next CCC.
2nd place will be awarded with 30 percent of pot, earns 100 points from me, AND will be invited to the next CCC.
3rd Place will get 10 percent of pot, 50 points from me, AND invited to the next CCC[/spoiler]

The contest starts when 6-8 contestants sign up.

[spoiler='How to Sign Up']Username:

Birthday:

Posts made:

Signups are mandatory to enter.[/spoiler]

The list of contestants are kept here:

[spoiler='Contestant list']1. Gadjiltron
2. .Buddha
3. Minicat
4. Tem 23
5. Syber Sypher
6.[/spoiler]

• 3 weeks later...

since my points have been paid, here's my card: 

SRiylRE.jpg

Lore: You can Normal Summon this card without Tributing by banishing the top 3 cards of your Deck. Cannot be targeted by the effects of non-Fiend-Type monsters your opponent controls. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect: you can banish a Fiend-Type monster from your graveyard; negate that effect.

Archived