Yata-Garasu

Guest Chaos Pudding

You're wrong' date=' just you were wrong when you said DAD wasn't that good, that Degenerate Circuit was banworthy, and that Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End should be made legal.

[/quote']

Guest Chaos Pudding

If Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End is banned' date=' this card can be limited. There would be no Yata-Lock.

[/quote']

Do you even know what a Yata-Lock is?

Would they REALLY keep a card banned since 2004 if they already banned a card that was essential to why it was banned?

To be fair' date=' this IS Konami we're talking about...

[/quote']

True. But they're at least slightly smarter than those guys at 4Kids.

I think even the dub version of Judai would say that a one-card instant win is totally not sweet, or something like that.

Would they REALLY keep a card banned since 2004 if they already banned a card that was essential to why it was banned?

[/quote']

I think even the dub version of Judai would say that a one-card instant win is totally not sweet, or something like that.

No, Judai doesn't believe in strong cards at all. That's why he uses E-Hero cards.

[/quote']

No, Judai doesn't believe in strong cards at all. That's why he uses E-Hero cards.

He ran Pot of Greed and Mirage of Nightmare before GX started using the banlist, and I think he now runs Card Trooper, Dandylion, Spell Striker.

[/quote']

He ran Pot of Greed and Mirage of Nightmare before GX started using the banlist, and I think he now runs Card Trooper, Dandylion, Spell Striker.

True. But he's dead now because of 5D's, anyway.

The Yata Garasu lockdown can work with "Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo Daedalus.

Elemental Hero Remix, I know that Chaos Emperor Dragon is one of the key cards in the Yata Garasu lockdown, but if Yata Garasu is Limited, still there are cards out there which can be used to create the lock down.

Sangan is still Limited, and it can search Yata.

Guest Chaos Pudding

The Yata Garasu lockdown can work with "Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo Daedalus.

Elemental Hero Remix' date=' I know that Chaos Emperor Dragon is one of the key cards in the Yata Garasu lockdown, but if Yata Garasu is Limited, still there are cards out there which can be used to create the lock down.

Sangan is still Limited, and it can search Yata.

[/quote']

2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Archived