So lets say we got a perfect ban list.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PikaPerson01
yes my grammar and spelling is horrible but my logic isnt

Your logic is horrible.

anyway most of the decks i have faced have run treeborn and its never really been much of a problem to me

Play better people.

yes its a good card but we cant go banning all good cards as its not overpowered

Treeborn Frog is overpowered

chaos emperor dragon is

'Kay. They're both broken. You're point?

and yes snipe hunter is over rated

No. You're just a lousy duelist.

and back to the point if raiza wasnt a problem to everyone why did it get limited in the first place

Because Konami is stupid.

Guest PikaPerson01

ok then explain to me why raiza isnt limit worthy

Because spin is only bad against bad cards. If you spin a high level monster, it only exposes the problem with high level monsters. If you spin a non-chainable the problem lies within the unchainable, etc etc.

The solution to the Raiza problem? Use better cards.

well no

as what if raiza spins dad

or dd surviror

or anythign that isnt chainable and there isnt many to be fair ok compulsory thats not going to help ok pulling the rug mst devine wrath or your own pwwb

i cant see any more chaining things and ANY monster is going to be a dead draw and loss of advantage

for crab

well like you say. cards that can make bad played good should have the ban, liek you said about dad

raiza does the same. x3 raiza can make anyone good.

well no

as what if raiza spins dad

I stopped reading there. Summoning DAD is akin to revealing a hand containing the five pieces of Exodia. If it occurs' date=' the opponent has lost; they don't get another turn in which to summon Raiza. And even if they did, who cares? The DAD player just draws DAD and summons it again, and then wins the way they should have the first time.

for crab

well like you say. cards that can make bad played good should have the ban, liek you said about dad

raiza does the same. x3 raiza can make anyone good.

No, it can't. Treeborn Frog can make anyone good by eliminating the need for a tribute engine that requires any thought, allowing any idiot to summon any Tribute Monster they want.

Guest PikaPerson01

Lol. You didn't put up a decent argument. I'm so scared for humanity if you honestly think that anything you're saying would be a good argument.

Also, this isn't about "agreeing". It's about presenting a case. And since when did anyone say they wanted Raiza at 3 to be good?

Guest PikaPerson01

well i knew alot of people who arnt noobs who wanted to se raiza at 1

Lol. Contradiction.

as getting spun all the time was annoying them and it annoys me

There are plenty of cards that spin. PWWB' date=' Back to Square One, Jackal. Why is Raiza such a problem for you?

thus case it was an overpowed effect that could easily change the course of the duel

All you did was state it's effect. Explain how it's overpowered. "Because it annoys me" isn't a good reason.

If you are complaining by a situational 3 card combo that relies on monsters that can't be searched, that have to be tribute summoned chances are you are really bad.

Raiza is so predictable. If you are having your trap cards/spell cards constantly spun Raiza isn't the problem, you are.

You're a bad player for not running cards that are chainable. This isn't the time when Sakuretsu Armor, and Widesrpead Ruin are good.

People run chainables. If a player is truly good, he'll/she'll tell you that 3 Raiza are not the least bit of a problem.

If this Raiza lock is so good, why hadn't it been winning SJCs over and over? That's right because it's horribly inconsistent require 3 nearly un-totured (well you can count Gold Sarcophagus but lol 2 turns to build up a good defense).

because raiza is soo fast trib' date=' spin, annoy, repeat till win

and it didnt help having cyber dragon at 3

but i really dont kno what they semi limited that

[/quote']

You lost all credibility at fast and tribute in the same sentence.

You really don't understand the game as well as you think you do.

Guest PikaPerson01

In the brilliant words of Santa Clause:

"What the f*** was that!? Was that even English!? And what happened to my wife!? Ugh, this is the last time I bring Christmas to Japan."

Guest PikaPerson01

what are you not getting here its faster than pwwb and b2s1 and costless' date=' thats why its faster[/quote']

Tributing is a cost. Fail less, please.

what are you not getting here its faster than pwwb and b2s1 and costless' date=' thats why its faster

also no im not saying raiza one after another thats what happned once, and its still just as annoying as getting raizad at the beginning middle then end of the duel >.<

[/quote']

You run Sakuretsu Armor, Widespread Ruin, and other non-chainable cards don't you?

I stopped reading there. Summoning DAD is akin to revealing a hand containing the five pieces of Exodia. If it occurs' date=' the opponent has lost; they don't get another turn in which to summon Raiza. And even if they did, who cares? The DAD player just draws DAD and summons it again, and then wins the way they should have the first time.[/quote']

Unless they have Raigeki Break set (or oppression set/face up, but who summons DaD with a face up oppression)

There are plenty of cards that spin. PWWB' date=' Back to Square One, Jackal. Why is Raiza such a problem for you?[/quote']

Because he fails to see that Treeborn Frog is why Raiza can be "Broken"

see now your ll going for personal thing because you kno im putting up a decent argument' date=' im sure a lot of people on this forum would agree that 1 is where it should be[/quote']

No, your not. I hate to tell you, but your argument is tenuous.

and if you are soo good then you shouldn't need raiza at 3 to be good

Not with DMoC at 1 ;)

what are you not getting here its faster than pwwb and b2s1 and costless' date=' thats why its faster[/quote']

Tributing is a cost. Fail less, please.

then say your using frog wich you most certainly would be it isnt reealy soo much of a cost

look if you dont have a counter to raiza such as pulling the rug

then your boned and get a dead draw, also what if you spin a horus then they most certainly are boned then it becomed LV fodder only, wich they might have drawn if it wernt for raiza

its good at 1 and with caius coming out wich is just as good really people should really be complaining as they now have room in their decks for it

Archived