So lets say we got a perfect ban list.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who cares about Fifth Gadget? Seventh Gadget has always been infinitely superior.

A perfect banlist would have Malicious at 3, Raiza at 3, and Disk Commander at 3. The weak part for PCM is that it would ban Treeborn Frog, Premature Burial, and Monster Reborn (but would legalize Call of the Haunted).

There are plenty of options on a perfect banlist. I've always thought that Ratbox would be pretty awesome on Atem's, but Atem's isn't perfect; by his own admission, he could make a better one. I'd need to see a perfect banlist to see what would be good on it.

Who cares about Fifth Gadget? Seventh Gadget has always been infinitely superior.

A perfect banlist would have Malicious at 3' date=' Raiza at 3, and Disk Commander at 3. The weak part for PCM is that it would ban Treeborn Frog, Premature Burial, and Monster Reborn (but would legalize Call of the Haunted).

There are plenty of options on a perfect banlist. I've always thought that Ratbox would be pretty awesome on Atem's, but Atem's isn't perfect; by his own admission, he could make a better one. I'd need to see a perfect banlist to see what would be good on it.

[/quote']

I thought it would be something like a Stratos Toolbox/ratbox, but whatever, eventually, once we see perfect, something will appear more broken than the other stuff, and it will keep changing and probably won't ever be settled. We have a long way to go in terms of perfection.

Guest PikaPerson01

if a perfect banlist arrives... new metas will form... obviously people will find OTK's that work in every single banlist

Of course OTKs will still exist. They'll just require more and more cards, making them a lot harder to pull off.

the sheer amount of times ive been hit with 3 raizas one after another has ruined games for me

spinning is the strongest effect in the game its why people dont dind the -1 for pwwb

and when you can just tribute for it spin attack reapeat till you have won

i agree with everything that has been said just raiza at 3 no

the sheer amount of times ive been hit with 3 raizas one after another has ruined games for me

spinning is the strongest effect in the game its why people dont dind the -1 for pwwb

and when you can just tribute for it spin attack reapeat till you have won

i agree with everything that has been said just raiza at 3 no

Who the f*** spins any more?

"I spin your Dark Armed Dragon to the top of your deck! Ha what will you do now?"

"Summon it next turn and win?"

If you allow yourself to get Raiza 3 times' date=' chances are you need to play better.

[/quote']

How exactly do you expect someone to have a counter after Raiza if they didn't have one BEFORE Raiza? If you don't have removal in your hand, and your opponent has 3 Raiza, you get screwed.

Learn to manage resources better.

Back when Raiza was at 3, I never had myself hit by the continous spin because I'm not that stupid to allow for certain cards to stay for to long, or waste my resources to early.

If you allow yourself to get Raiza 3 times' date=' chances are you need to play better.

[/quote']

How exactly do you expect someone to have a counter after Raiza if they didn't have one BEFORE Raiza? If you don't have removal in your hand, and your opponent has 3 Raiza, you get screwed.

Learn to manage resources better.

Back when Raiza was at 3, I never had myself hit by the continous spin because I'm not that stupid to allow for certain cards to stay for to long, or waste my resources to early.

Hmm... I guess "luck" has nothing to do with Yu-Gi-Oh!, huh?

Archived