So lets say we got a perfect ban list.

what are you not getting here its faster than pwwb and b2s1 and costless' date=' thats why its faster[/quote']

Tributing is a cost. Fail less, please.

then say your using frog wich you most certainly would be it isnt reealy soo much of a cost

look if you dont have a counter to raiza such as pulling the rug

then your boned and get a dead draw, also what if you spin a horus then they most certainly are boned then it becomed LV fodder only, wich they might have drawn if it wernt for raiza

its good at 1 and with caius coming out wich is just as good really people should really be complaining as they now have room in their decks for it

Are you still thinking by the Sept Format?

Caius RFP's, which is bad because its more D fusion fodder.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what are you not getting here its faster than pwwb and b2s1 and costless' date=' thats why its faster[/quote']

then say your using frog wich you most certainly would be it isnt reealy soo much of a cost

then your boned and get a dead draw, also what if you spin a horus then they most certainly are boned then it becomed LV fodder only, wich they might have drawn if it wernt for raiza

its good at 1 and with caius coming out wich is just as good really people should really be complaining as they now have room in their decks for it

So wait Raiza is broken because he can spin Horus?

Oh noez! I mean spinning Horus, that instantly makes you borked! Raiza should only be a problem if you have no hand (bad resource management, play better) spinning some tribute monster.

Even with Treeborn Frog to make the tribute costless Raiza is still slow as hell, and easily stopped. Running c-h-a-i-n-a-b-l-e-s. Monsters only survive an average of 2-3 turns so gettting hit by Raiza is no surprise. After that bam, you know what to do.

Don't try to use Caius as an excuse, that's just bad logic.

Guest PikaPerson01

Except in a Perfect List, Frog would be banned. Seriously, are you even hearing what you're saying? I bet next your gonna say: "But Frog shouldn't be banned!" You just pwned yourself with your own logic here.

The only reason Raiza is good is because of how easy it is to summon with Treeborn Frog. Therfore, Frog should be banned. Raiza becomes less easy to summon. Everyone's happy. Stop playing this stupid circular logic game.

Except in a Perfect List, Frog would be banned. Seriously, are you even hearing what you're saying? I bet next your gonna say: "But Frog shouldn't be banned!" You just pwned yourself with your own logic here.

The only reason Raiza is good is because of how easy it is to summon with Treeborn Frog. Therfore, Frog should be banned. Raiza becomes less easy to summon. Everyone's happy. Stop playing this stupid circular logic game.

We have a winner.

/Discussion about raiza

Completely Off-topic: Hey Static' date=' am I high, or did you have a completely different name a while ago?

[/quote']

Completely sober, had it changed back to the name I joined the site with, except this time the s is capitalized xD.

Guest PikaPerson01

Weren't you named Lord Shegroth or something like 5 minutes ago? ... Or should I be worried about what's in this water bottle?

Weren't you named Lord Shegroth or something like 5 minutes ago? ... Or should I be worried about what's in this water bottle?

I was, your water is safe. Plus, if whatever's in your water is actually there, and it doesn't kill you, then you might want to have a little more ;)

Guest PikaPerson01

Oh, okay. Good. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me!

... And eye tricks aren't good when I have a Medical Exam tomorrow morning. >_>

(And I don't mean like... walking into a doctor's office and getting checked. I mean like... identify all 206 bones in the skeleton type of Medical Exam.)

Oh' date=' okay. Good. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me!

... And eye tricks aren't good when I have a Medical Exam tomorrow morning. >_>

(And I don't mean like... walking into a doctor's office and getting checked. I mean like... identify all 206 bones in the skeleton type of Medical Exam.)

[/quote']

That is scary. Get some sleep.

OTK willl always be there and if they're were a perfect ban list' date=' cards that have been banned for a long time will be limited and cards like Snipe Hunter will be banned but remember this is my opinoin. One question though: What's Fifth Gadget?

[/quote']

It's a deck that consists of 3 Green Gadget + 3 Red Gadget + 3 Yellow Gadget + 36 other cards.

Guest PikaPerson01

OTK willl always be there and if they're were a perfect ban list' date=' cards that have been banned for a long time will be limited and cards like Snipe Hunter will be banned but remember this is my opinoin.[/quote']

OTKs would require a lot more skill and a lot more planning, as well as require more cards. In essence, OTKs would still exist, except they'd probably require pretty much all 6 cards in your hand, so they'd be less consistent, etc. etc. They'd still exist, they'd just happen A LOT less frequently.

Archived