[TCG] Yugioh 5Ds Legendary Collection

But the Earthbound Immortals can direct attack, and they all have really high attack points! They're overpowered!!!

So, is it possible that we get more Timelords? 'Cause I'm not sure if we want more Timelords...

I want more Timelords, because I hate seeing the archetype incomplete, and they're pretty cool for a purely Main Deck gimmick.

Wat r u doing? Stahp.

What, no love for Fortune Ladys? ;.; Give them a a bone darn it. Hell a quick-play that lets you temporarily banish 1 you control to search one/(ss one if you control future visions) would be amazing.

And Earthbound Immortals are cool.........perhaps impractical but having them reprinted in common rarity doesn't hurt.

What, no love for Fortune Ladys? ;.; Give them a a bone darn it. Hell a quick-play that lets you temporarily banish 1 you control to search one/(ss one if you control future visions) would be amazing.

And Earthbound Immortals are cool.........perhaps impractical but having them reprinted in common rarity doesn't hurt.

*sputters* COMMON?! The Immortals must be Super or better. They're too cool not to be shiny...

I'd honestly love to see Common Earthbounds. I mean, I'm all for them being shiny, yet again, but I feel it being rather redundant to be such, when they basically serve as collector's items.

As for the Timelords... That Timelord E-Tele monster would be really damn cool.

Archived