[TCG] Yugioh 5Ds Legendary Collection

Well, I figured that eventually they'd get the same love as the other "gods" of the Yu-gi-oh anime...except the Polar Gods are the 5Ds god "trio", and they got reprinted in the most recent Star Pack.

Yeah, but. Seeing the gods as commons really.. uh.. sucks.

And the higher rarity ones aren't in PSCT (which really peeves off my OCD)

Who cares, it's in ENGLISH-

WAIT A MINUTE....

Guys.

Combat Wheel.

It has a chance to appear as a card, finally.

COMBAT WHEEL?

COMBAT WHEEL??

COMBAT WHEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL

Earthbound Immortals (except the ones that got tin reprints) are all very expensive if they're 1st ed/mint.

I do expect to see them in here.

I also expect to see foil T.G. stuff.

oh my god, a foil T.G Striker would look amazing.

Also, T.G. Drill Fish, and T.G Metal Skeleton anyone?

Omg I came so much that I-

Lets not go there.

But all of my yes! I just hope they provide us the Mega Packs outside of the Legendary Collection Box as well. I know its not going to happen but it would be perfect

Would be hilarious if Konami Made TCG Speed World with 5D's Collection. Still nice that we get 5D's cards now.

guess when Arc V ends and Yugioh Gen 6th starts will be around the time we will get Zexal collection afterwards.

OT: So guys any thoughts on 5D's cards to be made beside combat wheel and Cosmic Blazer...

My guess would be that we get 1 of Jacks 2 resonators from the final Duel in 5D's. Plus a friend of mine wants Red Cocoon to be made.

I like how we're speculating what new cards we'd want released when I'm sure we know that "brand-new, never-before-released cards" pretty much translates to "OCG exclusives"

But all of my yes! I just hope they provide us the Mega Packs outside of the Legendary Collection Box as well. I know its not going to happen but it would be perfect

You mean like the Ra Yellow Mega Pack? Yeah, I agree.

• 3 months later...

Fenrir and Jormungardr: "Do we care? ...We're being printed."

To be fair in all seriousness, the Timelords were longshots to get printed in this anyway tbh.

I love how they used this as an excuse to reprint Orient Dragon, who is a GENF card.

Well, I'm actually going to buy a Yugioh product for the first time in a while.

Quasar needed to be mine again anyway, so this should be fun.

Pretty sure I pulled 3 of him from Crossroads while my  local Wal-Mart fucked up pricing and made boxes $5 each 3 years ago.

Archived