Pokemon Ninja Force [IC / Still Accepting]

The Warden

One bell ringing, Togepi’s dreaming.
Two bell ringing, Chimecho’s singing.
Three bell ringing, Day is dawning.
Four bell ringing, Dreamer’s rising.

Dawn shines the day as the sunlight pierces through the Eastern Deep. The ancient canopies hoard the light, allowing only a pale glimmer to shine through upon the magnificent Golden Tower, which stands as one of the many symbols that fight against the injustices of the world. Most of the inhabitants of the Deeps had risen early, as night and day held no meaning to their activities. To those of stalwart ear, they could hear the battles that raged in the Southern Deeps, as well as ritualistic chants coming from the Northern Deeps.

At the highest level of the tower was an open floor, where all four sides sat open to the world. In the middle of the sat a Meowth in a plain white happi; with the large golden Bell of Waking beside him. His meditative pose allowed his senses to be free to explore the island, his finely tuned ears hearing everything that sailed the breeze. Without even an open glance, his trained hand grabbed a small hammer that rested by his side, and he gave the bell a sturdy whack. It’s chime echoed through the tower, provoking others meditating to ring the bells on their respective floor. Six times each bell rang, signalling the dawn of a new day.

Deep below lay the cavernous Inner Sanctum, a room that allowed only the presence of a Grandmaster. The only way into the Inner Sanctum was through a secret staircase, known only to those who have mastered at least one Path in their lifetime. The Inner Sanctum had been carved from a massive cave that had nestled beneath the Golden Tower; its gloom lit by burning blue torches that lines the smooth stone walls. The cavern was divided in half by an underground stream that ran through it, with stones to guide the way across it. On the far side of the Sanctum was a large wall with ancient carvings depicting a great battle. Small bells hung by strings lined this wall, their heights differing as no two bells stood at the same height. 

In the center of the river was a stone platform, the favourite meditating spot of Supreme Grandmaster Hanzo; and also the favoured spot of the previous Supreme Grandmaster Kusanagi. The Greninja sat in place as he felt the energy of the world around. He could feel the beating of the earth in the stones, each drop of water that fell from the high roof, the whispering of what little wind made it down there… and a very incessant ringing noise. His peace broken by the bells that chimed throughout the tower, he was forced to relent to his duties. His sharp eyes opened, taking in the surroundings that he knew all to well, and yet, they still felt so new to him. The duties of the Supreme Grandmaster was great indeed, too great for one Pokemon.

Hanzo grunted as he pushed himself up from his sitting position, his legs cricking as they stretched out from the sitting position they had been forced into for twenty-seven hours now. Leaping deftly across the stepping stones and across the room, Hanzo felt hesitant to ascend the staircase. Surely they wouldn’t require his presence up there, the other Grandmasters could handle the orientation… he wished. No, his presence was as mandatory as the Students were. With a heavy heart he ascended the winding staircase, taking his time to make each step.

Meanwhile, an Audino in a kimono was raising the new Students from their sleep. All Students slept on the second floor of the Tower, and despite whatever level of training they possessed: They all slept, bathed and lived together. The area was incredibly spacious, with dividers put in so as to give some level of privacy for each year level. The students were all provided with a mattress to sleep on, or whatever constituted their natural sleeping environment. A sole Lampent slept high above, as to avoid bothering the other Students with its light. They were also given a small wash basin and a chest to store their belongings in. The Audino was lightly tapping a handheld gong, which she rung every ten seconds. “Rise and shine my dears, the Orientation is about to begin. Young or old, the Grandmasters expect you to be there sharply. The Assembly will be held on the first floor, so get up, get washed, and be there in an hour. Seven on the dot” she declared as her pudgy legs moved through the sleeping Students.

Most of the older Students rose from their mats, having grown used to this treatment already. They made no issues of complaint as they went for the wash rooms, leaving the new Students behind as they were attempting to calm down from the sudden and rather rude awakening. 

Genesis bolted awake at the sound of the first tolling bell. Not the gong strike of the Audino, but the bell that was chimed by those in meditation. Within a second, she was up on her feet, her eyes darting around the room in panic. A cold sweat had soaked her fur in her sleep. The nightmares. Always the same and yet they always managed to terrify her. Once the last bit of her dream faded from her eyes, Genesis relaxed slightly, shaking herself to expel that last bits of sleep from her body. "I am stronger than this." She reassured herself, moving towards the bathhouse before the others got up and ready. 

She let the water pour over her head. It was cold and fully alerted the rest of Genesis' senses. Turn it up. It's soooo cold. A voice in Genesis' head chimed. She let out a growl in response, refusing to otherwise acknowledge that it had actually happened. Turning off the water, she quickly dried herself off and made her way to the first floor. She was bound to much earlier than the rest of the initiates, but she didn't want to hang around and risk having to partake in conversation with the other initiates. 

Vash

Surrounded by a swarm of Beedrill, a lone Lucario stood in the forest. The Steel/Fighting Pokemon spoke not a word, only as he jumped into the air and made his descent towards the swarm...Aura Sphere in hand. As as the two opposing sides clashed...

“Rise and shine my dears, the Orientation is about to begin. Young or old, the Grandmasters expect you to be there sharply. The Assembly will be held on the first floor, so get up, get washed, and be there in an hour. Seven on the dot”

Vash slowly woke up with a groan, as he sat up some. The young Riolu's dream had ended without the final conclusion. It was a dream he usually had after he made up his mind that his dream was to be a Pokemon Ninja. However...it always ended the same: no conclusion.

"Eh...maybe I'll finally get a conclusion for that dream after this is all done!" he said as he stretched some, before getting up finally and walking out. Vash made his way towards the bathhouse to get a quick wash off done...after all...the Grandmasters were going to be there, and he had to make himself look presentable. He splashed his face with the cold water as he shook his head some, smiling. Well...this is finally happening. Great Great Grandfather Masao...please just watch over your grandson. he thought as he held the necklace that hung around his neck, before making his way to the first floor.

Nobou

“Rise and shine my dears, the Orientation is about to begin. Young or old, the Grandmasters expect you to be there sharply. The Assembly will be held on the first floor, so get up, get washed, and be there in an hour. Seven on the dot”

The Audino wasn't the waking factor that was his reason for waking...nor was it the bells. No...for the Zangoose that was Nobou, he was leaned up in the corner of the room as he only stared out the window. He never slept, but sleep never had come easy for Nobou as of late. Damn noisy Audino... he thought with a low growl, as he made his way down the halls, as he looked at his sharpened claws.

These "Grandmasters" may be the only way I'll get to avenge your death...brother. Nobou held the Zangoose claw that belonged to his deceased brother as he clenched his fist around it. Those damned Seviper will pay. And I'll make sure of that. He simply made his way towards the first floor, in his menacing and revenge-struck way.

Skyler the Staravia had flown all this way from the Kalos region just to escape from that region in particular, and had been trying to find a home ever since. The Poison Stings and Fury Attacks that Skyler suffered from the Beedrill that had attacked him still stung, and on top of that, he was humiliated by the crushing blow of a Honchkrow's Sucker Punch. Ever since then, he felt as though he was too weak to carry on with life. Now though, Skyler remained perched on a tree, looking down inside the second floor of the Golden Tower. He sank his head low, reflecting on the miserable events that had transpired at his region of birth.

'What's the point of having morals if I can't even defend them?' Skyler asked himself in thought, before looking up again and observing the sleeping Pokemon from a distance, 'They look so peaceful out there. Perhaps I should... no, I'm probably not even welcome around here...'

Ironically, it was just as he thought this that a gong had struck, spooking Skyler into flapping up deeper into the canopy above. After a few seconds, Skyler timidly peeled away some of the leaves that were obstructing his view, only to breathe a sigh of relief. It was a female Audino in a kimono, who was only awakening the sleeping Pokemon on the second floor. For a second there, Skyler had thought the gong was there as some kind of warning system against infiltrators. In any case, having finally mustered the courage to speak to the Audino, Skyler flew through an open window and landed just in front of her.

"Excuse me, Ma'am?" he queried, "I've traveled all the way from the Kalos Region and um... I kinda need a place to call home. May I stay here for a few weeks?"

Ayano

Waking slowly from the bells ringing, the small Vulpix uncurled and stretched out as she stood up. Making her way across to the wash basin and chest available to her, Ayano filled the basin up with a little water to splash on her face. Now awake enough to start the day, Ayano left her small section of the floor, wandering across to the wash rooms even as she spotted several others doing the same. After washing off, and making a bit of flame to flow over her body and dry her off, the young Vulpix walked across and down to the first floor, two tails waving in the air behind her and eyes darting around as she did, watching the other Pokemon around as she found a nice spot of sunlight drifting in from the window to rest in as she waited for the Assembly to begin.

Suki

After waking out of the light sleep she'd had going as the tower bells rung, Suki slowly drifted down towards the ground, having just floated up in the air as she slept. Not touching her chest or basin at all, Suki took a quick dip through the wash rooms to get rid of any dust that had settled on her wood through the night, before finding her way to a patch of sunlight streaming through one of the windows on the first floor, and settled into the gap where it was to wait as she soaked up some sunlight.

All of a sudden, the field exploded! dozens of attacking Scythers and Pinsers were razing down the small town, as all the small pokemon hid away, fearing for their lives, it was a horror scene as buildings caught fire and the gang of pokemon caused mass panic and destruction for no reason in the absolute "This town is gonna burn!" yelled the leader of the pack, a Scizor with an X shaped scar over his left eye before it began laughing diabolically, It stepped forward as it heard a few pokemon hiding under a basket, a small Budew being protected by it's older sister Roselia shivering as the Scizor spotted them. "Looky what we have here boys, a bunch of cute lil plants to burn" he said threateningly as his claw reached forward to grab them, when all of a sudden...

"Stop right there criminal scum!" a heroic voice called out as a shell smacked the Scizors claw before returning to the hand of a brave and remarkably handsome Oshawott wearing a large hat to hide his identity. "You won't hurt this village any longer, for I am Kenichiro! The Pokemon Ninja Grand Grand Grandmaster!"

"No, not him! He's too powerful!" the Scizor gasped as he took a step back "no, we stand, he may be super powerful and legendary, making even legendary pokemon shudder in fear, but there are over 50.....no 100 pokemon here are going to fight back!" the Scizor said with vigor as he had his men charge.

"Oh yeah? I'll show you all what my power can do!" Kenichiro stated as he pulled his Sclachop out, a blade of energy surrounding it as he prepared for a glorious battle, “Rise and shine my dears" "Wait, what was that?" Kenichiro wondered as a scyther struck down with his blade, only to get parried by the scalchop, the block itself tossed the scyther in the air falling into a group of Pinsers, which all blow up, for some reason...

"the Orientation is about to begin. Young or old, the Grandmasters expect you to be there sharply". The Voice in the heavens called again for some reason, Kenichiro ignored it though, as he had to deal with the leader "It's just you and me Scizor!" he stated as behind him all of the other villains were defeated and in a large pile, the Scizor stood opposite, clacking it's claws as it readied for the final fight. Kenichiro rushed forward, his scalchop at the ready as the scizor flew at him, thrusting his claw to attack Kenichiro as the force of the two blades hitting fanned away the flames over the town.

"The Assembly will be held on the first floor, so get up, get washed, and be there in an hour. Seven on the dot” said the voice in the heavens as Kenichiro looked at his scalchop gleam in the sunlight, the scizor falling to his knees as he gave a pained look of defeat, Kenichiro placed his scalchop back on his chest as all of a sudden the Scizor exploded, for some reason... "Looks like he couldn't handle my power....its understandable, ladies, you're safe now" he said as the Roselia and Budew hugged him, immediately stricken "no need to thank me ladies, it's simply the job of being an awesome pokemon ninja like me" he said as the scenery changed and  he was at the top of a hill the sun now setting "I must go now, my people need me" Kenichiro said as all of a sudden he flew away.

Then, with a loud bang, the floor and Kenichiro's face became very well acquainted, an intimate moment shared as Kenichiro rose up in pain, rubbing his nose "Oh dear Arceus that hurt!" he yelled out as he rolled looking at his clock, it wasn't plugged in to anything "Crap, what time is it?" he wondered as he stumbled out of his room, falling face first as he left his room a mess to find out what time it was, seeing as all the other rooms seemed empty, it was probably late....

The absol grinned as he looked down upon one of the many that had driven him away in the past, this particular one being a Furret that didn't seem to be so tough without the rest of his friends backing him up.  The creature's plea for mercy had, for a moment, broken the rage that overcame this particular Disaster Pokémon so that now he was standing over his prey with that grin on his face.  He wanted to say something witty in reply, something to make sure that the last moments of this one were spent realizing just how justified his death would be...but he couldn't.  That rage was boiling up again, all he could do was bring that lethally sharp crest upon his head down in an arc to-

“Rise and shine my dears, the Orientation is about to begin. Young or old, the Grandmasters expect you to be there sharply. The Assembly will be held on the first floor, so get up, get washed, and be there in an hour. Seven on the dot," the sound of both the Audino's voice and the rhythmic ringing of that gong brought Alexander back to the waking world before he could see the end of his dream...not that he needed or wanted to.  Violent dreams aside, it had been one of the better nights rests he'd had since coming to this new place.  All the same, it seemed it was time for it to end and, somewhat groggily, the Absol rose to his feet and stretched to begin the process of getting ready for the day.  Hearing that they had an hour, he knew he had enough time to make certain that he would be ready for the orientation ceremony when it began.  Thus it was that he made his way across to the wash rooms in silence, his gaze not meeting that of any of the other students, and he settled himself into whatever source of water he could find that ran cold and was of sufficient size to send little streams cascading down his body.  It wasn't comfortable, but it woke him up and helped take his mind of the dream he'd been having along with the feelings of anger associated with it.  He'd heard many times since arriving that this tower had no room for uncontrolled rage, and so for the past several days he'd been putting effort into keeping it under control.  Not that he had much around to inspire any sort of real anger in him these days, most of the younger Pokémon there still had an irrational fear of his kind and the older ones had learned enough in their time at the tower to not hold prejudices towards others simply because of what they were.  At least that was the explanation he took for the fact that he wasn't really bothered, rather than that he was literally exuding an insociable aura.

Whatever the case may have been, he soon found that he'd wasted what seemed to be several minutes now standing in the flow of cold water, so he decided to get out of the way so that others could use it if they wished.  Of course he did remain in the way for a bit longer as he fiddled about with trying to figure the mechanism that controlled the water to turn it off...and wound up spraying himself in the face with scalding fluid much to the amusement of the others around.  Another student quickly showed him how it actually worked, received a nod in thanks from him, and was quickly left to their own devices as Alex made his way down to the first floor.  He didn't think anything of the fact that he was still dripping wet, after all he had almost an hour for the air to dry him anyways.

The Audino, better known as Lady Yakumo was arousing the students, though through the grunts of the her wards and the ringing of the gong, her sharp ears picked up the flutter of unfamiliar wings. Keeping the drumstick she used to beat the gong clenched tight, she was addressed by a Staravia that had flown through the window and landed in front of her; it was requesting sanctuary. Confused for a moment, she remembered the note she had been given prior and drew it from the folds of her kimono.

Her eyes darted over it carefully, understanding leaking into her baby blues as she addressed the Staravia. "Ah yes, we have been expecting you Skyler" she declared, hiding well her amusement at the bird's surprise.

"Yes, we know your name. In fact, we know a fair bit about you. What happens in the Kroze Region is never a mystery to us, and our spies have been observing you ever since you approached the Tower. Your application has already been submitted, so feel free to use the bath house, then join your fellow Initiates at the Orientation on the second floor. We'll see about finding you a roost later" she explained, and gave her gong a sound whack for good measure, though most of the Students had already risen and getting to business.

Seeing Skyler still there, Lady Yakumo put on a stern face. "What are you waiting for dear? They're waiting for you, so off with you" she declared, and then returned to her rounds.

----------------------------------------------------

The First Floor's design was relatively the same as the Second Floor's though there were no dividers; so it was much more spacious and open. Lining the walls of the Floor were countless statue of the Pokemon Ninja that had made their name throughout time itself. At the base of each statue was a well designed golden plaque, inscribed with the name of the Pokemon, their timeline, and their greatest achievement. The Riolu Vash would no doubt notice one statue in particular.

On the northern wall a stage had been erected, and many of the Grandmasters of the Paths sat carefully, patiently waiting and observing as the Students filed in. The Meowth that had rung the first bell (Grandmaster Ironclaw) was hiding a look of concern. He tilted slightly to talk with the Medicham that sat next to him. "The Supreme grandmaster isn't here" he whispered.

"It is no surprise. Hanzo has been a nervous wreck ever since he had been selected as the next Supreme Grandmaster" Grandmaster Stillwater whispered back.

"Could Supreme Grandmaster Kusanagi have made a mistake?"

"Supreme Grandmaster Kusanagi does not make mistakes."

"I hope you're right."

---------------------------

Meanwhile, Supreme Grandmaster Hanzo had paused halfway up the spiralling staircase. For each step he had made prior, his heart had grown heavier and heavier; now it just felt like there was a rock in his chest. "Master Kusanagi, was this all some form of test?" he wondered.

Vash

As he made it to the first floor, Vash was met with countless statues of great figures: the past Pokemon Ninjas that used to roam the Kroze Region. Taking in the sight of these beautiful works of art as he kept walking, his eyes would catch sight of one, which caused him to stop and turn towards it. Before him was a statue of a Lucario in a position that some of the statues were in, but this one was different. The golden plaque said all he needed to know:

Most Emotional OST: Destiny

Masao

2/0X ~ 10/XX

Master Ninja of the Path of Might

Protected the Golden Tower in the Great War, Defeated a group of Mienshao and Mienfoo single-handedly.

Vash smiled softly as he placed his paw on the plaque, closing his eyes as he could almost feel his Great Great Grandfather beside him, telling him to do his best and that he could do it. A small tear fell down his face as he wiped it away, before opening his eyes. "I-I promise grandfather...I'll make you proud. And one day they'll have a statue of me here!" he said as he backed away from the statue, as he gave it a slight bow in respect. Turning on his heel, the young Riolu ran after the other Pokemon, with a smile on his face.

Genesis watched the other Pokemon file into the main room of the first floor. Passing the artistic statues, some of the initiates were entranced by their impressive grandeur. Genesis couldn't help but roll her eyes. These Pokemon and their ancestor worship was a joke. There was hardly enough time to think about living relatives, of which Genesis had none, there definitely wasn't time to dwell on those that were already dead. There was one Pokemon in particular that especially amused in the cynical Eevee. A Riolu seemed to be overcome with spiritual emotion as he brushed aside a single tear that fell down his face in melodramatic arc. 

"Kill me now." She muttered underneath her breath, turning away as the fighting type Pokemon offered the inanimate statue a bow before returning to the pack. Genesis figured that she should at least join the other initiates, but only for the sake of not missing key information. While hanging back allowed her to avoid conversation, she definitely didn't want to receive a disadvantage for being stand-offish. 

Deciding it would be best to have an up-and-close view of the Grandmasters that sat patiently before them, Genesis shoved her way to the front of the group. There were a few angry outbursts and some mild swearing that accompanied, but Genesis matched each with a deadly scowl that immediately shut anyway up that would dare object with her actions. "Let's get this show on the road." She huffed quietly, wishing they would just start the training already. 

Upon reaching the ground floor, Alexander noticed that several of the other students had reached it ahead of the still damp absol.  It ought to be noted that he wasn't dripping anymore at least, but all the same he was definitely the wettest of the students to come down for the orientation...and his attention was rather quickly grabbed by a Riolu standing before a statue of a Lucario.  He stood perhaps a bit too close to the young pokémon, who he estimated to be younger than himself, but fortunately seemed to go unnoticed as the smaller one went off to join the others.  Alex ultimately realized that doing something similar would be wise, and so he made his way off in the direction of where the rest of the first-years were gathering in preparation for the ceremony.  Certainly he was one of the older ones in that class, but he didn't much care.  Everyone had to start somewhere.

Eventually he found a place to sit that was to his liking, in one of the beams of sunlight that was streaming through the open windows and thus the opportune place to let the sun dry his form.  Of course he noticed a bit too late that one of the other students was already occupying the spot, and that he'd ended up casting a shadow upon them.  Rather than mention anything to the Phantump, he simply shifted enough that they could both occupy the same spot of sun and she would not be in his shadow before turning his attention to the stage...and noticing an Eevee pushing her way rather rudely to the front.  He smiled to himself at this, getting the feeling that he might have found a kindred soul.  Of course he pushed that smile away quickly and returned his attention to where it was needed.  The Grandmasters on stage.

"Thank you, I..." Skyler paused briefly, 'wait... they had spies?'

Sure enough, Skyler found himself looking back over his shoulder and towards the tree that he had just descended down upon, still reminiscing on his past. He probably should've been more careful, or so he thought to himself. If he was truly as weak as he felt, then he'd be no match for...

"What are you waiting for dear? They're waiting for you, so off with you."

"Huh? Oooh right, I knew that," with that, Skyler took off onto the first floor.

Skyler hurriedly splashed water on his face, as well as everywhere around him by the looks of it. But while this was certainly unintentional, he seemed none to concerned about washing his face in such a sloppy manner. What was more important to him was that the sooner he was out of others' way, and the shorter anyone had to wait for him of course, the better. Then, Skyler soared over to where everyone else had gathered, hovering in mid-air while he tried to find somewhere to sit. He first considered roosting in the sunlight, but a Phantump was already near where he would've roosted... as well as an Absol. If only one knew how much Skyler hated Dark-types. He then looked towards the front, only to catch eye of an Eevee pushing other Pokemon aside, much to their dismay. Normally Skyler would give this Eevee a going over on how he disliked Pokemon that thought they were kings or queens of everything, but he wasn't in the mood for a confrontation right now.

Still, Skyler continued to scan his surroundings knowing that he'd better find somewhere to sit, lest he be accused of drawing attention to himself. That's when he found an Onix that was resting his eyes way at the back of the crowd. Perching on its horn would have to do, but thankfully Skyler would be able to look overhead of the crowd with ease, while simultaneously avoiding any direct confrontation himself. As far as he was concerned, it was a perfect spot.

Many of the students slowly parted away from Genesis as she so boldly disrespected the Grandmasters. Though they showed fear, and in some faces, admiration, the Grandmasters stood stalwart as stones before the impatient Eevee. A Snubull from amongst the crowd however, chose to give her the time of day. "Initiate Genesis, impatience is not becoming of you" he remarked carefully, "and while your enthusiasm is welcome, we are merely waiting on the Supreme Grandmaster, who will be leading this Orientation. While we wait for the Supreme Grandmaster to join, please feel free to talk amongst yourselves. There is ample time until the ceremony begins after all."

Genesis raised a lip at the Grandmaster that called her out. "...I'll show you unbecoming." She muttered underneath her breath, but made sure to turn away and maybe try to find an initiate to talk with. It wouldn't be wise to anger the Grandmasters already. "You really should be nicer." The thought crossed Genesis' mind and it took her by surprise. It definitely wasn't her thought. "Shut up." She said, out loud on accident, no doubt garnering a few more dark looks from the fellow initiates. Rolling her eyes, she looked around for a fellow initiate that didn't look completely annoying. 

Tucked away in the corner was a Zangoose that had a deep scowl on his face. He was admiring his own claws as he no doubt brooded to himself. He seemed like the brooding type, Genesis thought. Figuring that he was as good as candidate as any. Genesis deftly picked her way through the initiates this time, trying to not draw attention of the Grandmasters.

Once she neared the Zangoose, she noted that it was not his claw, but someone else's he was staring at so intently. "Well that's not creepy at all." She said, referring to the claw. "What's the story there?" She inquired, not so tactfully. 

It was quite the morning for ol Kenichiro, running from room to room in the castle, trotting along as he saw statues of former masters, though he really paid attention to those of the female masters "Yowza~ what I would've have given to be around the time she was master~" he said with hearts in his eyes, but focused back to his task "I can't get distracted, the world of being a ninja awaits!" He said excitedly as he walked away from the main Floor room and getting lost almost immediately...

Three Doors he had searched through on the 3rd floor, finding only a closet, a bathroom, and what looked like a room where meditation occurred. "Every room here looks the same.....I didn't get to hear what that lady said....." he said to himself frustrated as he kept looking around, finding no signs of life in the dojo "sheesh, did everyone go on a nature walk or something? everyone disappeared like a bunch of...." his face froze as he realized what he was going to say pulling off imaginary sunglasses at his realization  "Mother of Mew......." he gasped as he hid behind a statue "everyone is already hiding! oh but they thought they could pull a fast one on me...no sirree, I've got this nailed!" he said with pride as he opened a door behind him to hide, it was the bathroom again.

After a few minutes he looked outside "Maybe....Maybe this is the test! I'll search for them! Then I'll prove their ninja skills are not as good! since they couldn't find me!" he jumped out, humming a spy tune as he went through the hallways, searching for the other students, opening doors and entering holding his scalchop like a gun "Got ya!" he yelled every time he entered a room and rolled into it, only to find no one. "Okay, one last time!, behind this door!" he rolled in and held his scachop at the ready, only to find himself in the same bathroom again. "Huh.....may as well..."

A quick trip and a wash of his paw later he walked out and finally decided just to walk to the lunchroom, not noticing he had subconsciously made his way to the meeting hall, he looked around in disbelief as he looked around "How the heck did this happen?" he wondered as he was obviously very late......

Suki

For a moment, the sun was obscured as an Absol, still dripping wet came to sit next to her in the ray of sun she'd found. Just as quickly as he appeared, he shifted slightly, allowing them both to sit in the sun without being obstructed, the Absol drying himself off and Suki just absorbing sunlight as plants have a tendency to do. After shifting slightly to get into a more comfortable position, Suki allowed herself to drift off slightly, thinking as the students waited for the assembly to start, and the Grandmasters talked softly to each-other.

Ayano

While everyone was settling in to wait, Ayano decided to amuse herself, blowing small flames and keeping them alight so she could watch them as she controlled them. With the sun streaming in and warming her up, and some flames dancing around in front of her, Ayano was about as relaxed and calm as she could get, just enough to keep her sitting around as she waited for the Supreme Grandmaster to make his way out. 

Nobou

He had hoped that with him being set apart from the others, he wasn't going to be bothered...how sorely wrong Nobou was...

"Well that's not creepy at all. What's the story there?"

A gruff sigh was heard from the Zangoose as he looked down at the Eevee as he let the claw hang down from his neck again. "Something that you shouldn't be worried about, kid." he coldly stated he crossed his arms, about to walk away from the Pokemon that approached him, before glancing back down at her. "Piece of advice kid...you stay out of my way...and you'll live longer. Keep that in mind." Nobou simply said as he shuffled his feet under him, as he moved to a different corner of the room.

"Oh, is that right?" Genesis said, adopting a challenging tone and expression. "And what makes you so tough, huh? Experience? Old age? I've got some advice for you, don't underestimate me. You'll be sorry if you do." Giving the grumpy old Pokemon a flip of her hair, Genesis promptly turned around and gave the rest of the students a wide berth. She had tried to be social, against her better judgment, and it had turned to bite her in the ass. She wasn't about to try again. Glaring grumpily at the Headmasters, she impatiently flicked her tail back and forth as she waited for things to start.

"I say we burn that son of a bitch. Light'em up real goood!"

"For once, I totally agree with you."

The Absol found himself rather happy to have not accidentally initiated a confrontation between himself and the diminutive ghost pokémon he'd opted to share the stream of sunlight with.  Still, he felt eyes upon him and a quick glance around told him that his feelings were correct in this.  In particular, a glance upwards had his gaze meet that of a Staravia whom he could tell had nothing but contempt for him...and Alexander found himself projecting just as much back before he could stop himself.  When his gaze was pulled away from the little bird, it once again found itself on the Eevee that had made such a show upon entering the room...and he found it hard to pull it away from her.  He found her interesting, both because of the violent attitude she had displayed so far and the complete lack of fear for anything she seemed to possess.  If it wasn't obvious that she were trying to keep her distance from the others he would have gone over to her...that and the fact that he was still a bit damp.

Sighing quietly, Alex turned his attention back towards the front of the room where the Grandmasters were waiting on stage and found his own patience being tested.  Wherever the Supreme Grandmaster they were waiting for was, he wasn't moving quickly enough.  Those in the crowd were clearly eager to get their training under way, and the fact that the leader of the order they wished to join had not yet arrived was frustrating enough that he felt himself clenching his teeth out of habit.  However, given the fact that the Grandmaster that had shown him to this place was currently on stage he opted to continue waiting rather than start some sort of uproar to let everyone know how eager he and the others were.  Of course in the back of his mind he was hoping someone would try to start something with him simply so he would have something to pass the time with less boredom.

Grandmaster Ironclaw was starting to grow concerned. The students were growing restless, and Hanzo was nowhere to be seen. Sweeping through the growing discontent, someone caught his eye. An Absol with a rather conflicted aura. He seemed rather familiar, which, he should. He was that highway bandit he had encounted and summarily put in his place.

-----------------------------------------------------------

On the third floor, a segment of wall slid open, and the Supreme Grandmaster peeked his head around to scout for threats, not that there would be. He sighed in relief as the segment was returned to the wall, leaving Hanzo alone near the stairwell. Taking a deep breath, he brutally slapped himself in the face. "Okay, you can do this. They are not judging you. They look up to you as their leader. You CAN do this. So, let's make ourselves an entrance" he muttered to himself.

Clasping his hands together, they spread slowly, revealing a small golden bird. It tweeted sweetly as it flew around Hanzo before arching down the stairwell. With a message sent, Hanzo clasped his hands together and focused, an orb of water forming between his fingers.

----------------------------------------------------------

The bird flew down to the first floor, and it sang a sweet song as it flew over the heads of the students. It landed in front of Grandmaster Ironclaw, before exploding into a small golden cloud. Understanding immediately, Ironclaw rose to his feet to address the students. "Okay Students, the Grandmaster is coming now, so would you please hold silence for Supreme Grandmaster Hanzo" he declared.

The students quieted in expectation, their silence broken by the sound of rushing water. Without warning, Supreme Grandmaster Hanzo burst through from one of the windows, riding a dragon made of water. It arched around the roof, performing some impressive acrobatics. Hanzo leapt from the dragon, landing perfectly on the front of the stage as the dragon circled around the roof seven times before exploding into a cloud of snowflakes that cascaded down upon the students. "I apologize for my absence students. I was... engaged with certain responsibilities of my class. I am Supreme Grandmaster Hanzo of the Golden, uhhh, Tower. Why? It is delightful to see so many sudents- STUDENTS! Ahem, students here today. Old or young, pacifist or battle hardened warriors, our forces are in need of all who would lay down their libes... lives, for the cause of peace. Our Order has existed for centuries, and with continuous dedication, it will exist for centuries more... I hope... through the dedication of our order. You students are the seeds that will continue to grow the oak of peace, and it is the sovereign duty of all of us the maintain the oaths and duties of the Order. Okay, this is getting a bit easier. So I welcome the New to our Order, and welcome back the Old. Please, keep your your studies, and become the forces of peace you were meant to be" he declared.

"That Was.....AWESOME!" yelled Kenichiro as he began clapping his paws excitedly after the water dragon presentation and the speech, the Supreme Grandmaster was as awesome as the last time he had seen him take down a Hydreigon single handedly, and even when he stuttered he saw that the Grandmaster exuded strength, honor, and nervousness beyond belief. "Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh! did you see that? he was all like woosh! and we were all like woah! and then he was like boom and we were all like brr it's cold, but that's okay cause it was so cool!" he kept speaking, annoying many of the students who had the misfortune to be sitting right next to him.

He was a bit surprised that no one had a reaction like his, but it didn't detract from his excitement, it only got him more pumped as he wanted to one day summon a water dragon of his own and used it to astonish people just like he was right now.

Vash

The young Riolu was glued to the sight of  Supreme Grandmaster Hanzo as was impressed with his skills. Unfortunately, summoning a water dragon probably wouldn't be something he would be able to do. Nonetheless, Vash listened in closely to the Supreme Grandmaster, as he truly didn't hear him stutter or trip over his words as he did. He might've either been too impressed by the snowflake thing...or that he was actually standing in the Golden Tower like this, either way he didn't notice.

A-Amazing! So that's the skills of a Pokemon Ninja? Vash thought, as he smiled a bit.

Nobou

Unfortunately, Nobou was already starting to dig his claw into the room's wall, being quite impatient to hurry this whole thing up. Before he was about to say something, he witnessed Hanzo's dashing entrance. However...unlike Vash...he picked up on Hanzo's speech pattern.

Jeez...this idiot can't even get the words out of his mouth. And he's supposed to be the "SUPREME" Grandmaster? Tch...Snorunts chance in hell... he thought as he rolled his eyes some, his claw still digging into the wall.

Genesis noticed the small golden bird flutter over the students, so she wasn't surprised when the students were told that the Supreme Grandmaster was coming. "It's about time." 'I bet he's dreaamy.' "That's a new one."

Suddenly, the sound of rushing water filled Gen's ears and the form of a spiraling dragon erupted from one of the windows. Jumping into action, Genesis sprung to her feet, her body immediately initiating an Evolutionary Change. Starting from her paws and moving upwards, her fur began to turn a bright shade of yellow and gained the texture of needles. However, after the moment of surprise, Genesis realized that it was only the Grandmaster's entry and not an attack on the Order. Stopping the change, which had only progressed to her knees, she immediately changed back to her full Eevee appearance. She looked around, hoping no one had seen her but there were so many students that it was very possible someone had caught sight of something. She could only hope that the Grandmaster's entrance would have been enough to draw any and all attention on her away.

After dispelling the dragon, the Grandmaster began to give his speech. If one could call it that. He seemed to be more nervous than even the youngest of initiates. Genesis rolled her eyes several times as he tried to speak. His display with the dragon had been impressive, but she was quickly losing any respect for the sputtering buffoon. 

Though he did little to express it, Alexander was most certainly impressed by the display that the Supreme Grandmaster offered for the lot of them as he entered the room where they had all gathered.  His eyes remained locked on the dragon's movements until it finally burst into snow flakes, and made him very glad that he had chosen to stand in the sun where he could dry off before being exposed to the cold...and then he remembered the Phantump with whom he had been sharing the ray of sunlight and realized just how potentially harmful it could be to her.  For a moment he considered whether or not she would help him in a similar situation, but after that moment he opted to act.  It didn't take much movement from him to stand over the little floating stump, despite that she'd drifted away a bit, and prevent the snow from coming in contact with her.  Of course to anyone looking on it might have appeared that he'd simply shifted to another spot and only accidentally covered the little grass type.  There was also the matter of a certain Eevee he had been looking at before things had fully gotten started, and a quick glance back in her direction resulted in their gazes meeting for just a moment.  A quick little wink was sent her way before the Absol returned his attention to the stage.

And then the speech began, oh Arceus did the speech begin.  The confidence and power that the Greninja had shown upon his entrance vanished within a moment.  Alex, however, reacted differently to this than the others.  It relaxed him to see Hanzo uncomfortable like this, showed him that the head of their order wasn't some supreme and perfect being leagues above and beyond their level in all ways.  Sure, his lack of public speaking skills made him look some degree like a fool but everyone had something they weren't so good at.  Still, it was a bit jarring at first how uncomfortable he was with it.

"He's new and it shows,"  thought the former bandit, tapping his claws against the ground in anticipation of what would come after the speech had ended.

A thin line of sweat ran along Hanzo's back. He was losing them, and he was showing it big time. He tried to subtly clear his throat. "Ahem, so, those students who choose to follow the Path of Nature, I would like to present your Masters, Grandmaster Tempest, Grandmaster Hertz, Grandmaster Plume, Grandmaster Glyce, Grandmaster Mason, Grandmaster Bramble, and Grandmaster Hope" he declared.

Rising up from their positions on stage were a Starmie, Electivire, Magmortar, Weavile, Rhyperior, Tangrowth & a Togekiss. The Weavile took to centre stage. "Thank you Supreme Grandmaster. Greetings to you Students of Nature, I am Grandmaster Glyce; and I speak for all seven of us when I say that we all look forward to teaching you to wield the great powers that lie dormant within you. While training for this Path might be difficult at time, I am certain that you will become great Masters of the Path" he declared, the other Grandmasters idly nodding along. "Supreme Grandmaster, the floor is yours" he added, and the seven sat down.

Hanzo took to the stage again. "Thank you, Grandmaster Glyce. Quite a chilling speech" he remarked, before catching on to what he said.

His spine froze as the realization that that was out loud almost paralyzed him. "And now, for those of you who will follow the Path of Might, I resent Grandmaster Ironclaw" he declared, and very thankfully stopped being the center of attention as the Meowth stepped forward, much to the confused looks of some of the Initiates.

"Thank you Supreme Grandmaster. Hello Students of Might, I am Grandmaster Ironclaw. I have been a member of this order for a significant portion of time, and I have seen many students come through our doors. And, I can just feel deep down that you will also become as great and as mighty as they were. Train hard, train strong. Supreme Grandmaster?" Ironclaw declared, before turning to Hanzo again.

"Thank you, Grandmaster Ironclaw. Now then... now then, for the students of the Path of Spirit, I present Grandmaster Stillwater."

The Medicham made slow calculated movements to the front, and at the end of her path, she stood still like a tree standing on one leg. And then in a sudden movement, she kicked, sending a wave of energy skywards where it exploded into pretty particles that scattered in the breeze. "It is a delight to see so many students who would follow the Path of Spirit. As your Grandmaster, I will teach you all the art of mastering your heart, your mind and your soul to achieve the perfect inner peace, for which then your true potential can be unleashed. I look forward to seeing the colours of your souls" Stillwater declared, and then sat down.

Hanzo awkwardly moved to the front, uncertain of how to process that. "Th-thank you Grandmaster Stillwater? That was... quite illuminating. I now present the Grandmaster of Trickery, Grandmaster Grimm" Hanzo declared, but, Grandmaster Grimm wasn't on stage.

The Students all looked around confused, their terror growing as a cold wind blew out the lights and eclipsed the sun, filling the room with darkness. Two enormous grey hands loomed through the walls. On their palms each sported a glaring red eye that stared through the souls of all in the room. Hovering above the stage, a yellow crack appeared in space-time, followed by two glowing yellow spheres. The yellow crack opened wide, unleashing a ghastly laugh as the two hands reached in, and pulled the crack inside out. From the black pit came a Dusknoir, and the light returned as it was revealed that the hands, were his. Grandmaster Grimm cackled wickedly as he took to the stage. "I hope you all liked my performance. I am Grandmaster Grimm, master of trickery and illusion. I will teach you how to control the senses of others, and to turn enemies into friends. And friends, into enemies. I look forward to teaching you all, oh yes, so much so indeed."

Grimm cackled loudly as he faded away. Hanzo sighed as he took to the stage, and began thinking about what he would need to say to Grimm. "Thank you, Grandmaster Grimm... if, you are still here. Next, for those who wish to follow the Path of the Majority, I present Grandmaster Manni Fayce."

A Ditto ooze forward, and stared sternly into the crowd. "Greetings students, I am Grandmaster Manni Fayce, though you may call me Manni, if you wish. I am the Grandmaster of the Path of the Majority, and I will teach you the skills necessary to cover all bases as a Pokemon Ninja. Though you will not become as specialized as the others, you will gain versatility as the compromise. I welcome all who would learn under me" the blob declared, and then bowed curtly. "Supreme Grandmaster."

The Ditto oozed back to the stage, but not before bowing to Hanzo, who bowed back. "Thank you Grandmaster. Finally, I would like to introduce our most powerful Grandmaster. Grandmaster Soarin, the stage is yours" Hanzo declared, making way for a Dragonite that clomped to the front.

The normally cheerful eyes of a Dragonite were turned fierce, and fixed into a piercing glare. "Greetings Dragon-kin, I am Grandmaster Soarin of the Path of the Absolute. Know this: This Path is not for the weak, it is not for the mediocre or the amateur. It is for those with the potential to bring out everything they have into a force of pure power. I will NOT go easy on you. I will NOT show pity. Those who are unable to stand the trials that face them can either leave, or choose another Path. The Path of the Absolute is only for those who choose to go all the way. Thank you" Soarin sad sharply, before returning to the back.

Hanzo returned to the front, and stared into the crowd of terrified students. "This is the end of the Orientation. Initiates, your classes will begin in ten minutes. For the older students, the Grandmasters are away in the Ancient Forest currently. The morning period shall remain free until said otherwise. You are all dismissed" Hanzo declare, before conjuring up another water dragon and leaving through one of the open windows in a hurry.

Grandmaster Ironclaw shook his head in pity. "Students of the Path of Nature, your classes will be held outside. Students of the Path of Spirit will convene on the west side of the third floor. Students of the Path of the Trickster will convene on the est side of the first floor. Those of you training in the Majority, you will convene on the fourth floor. Those of you training in the Absolute... you know where to go. Finally, those training with me shall meet me in the entrance hall once everyone has left. You have your instructions, now go" Ironclaw declared.

Many of the students rose from their seated positions and moved towards the second floor to get what they would need for their lessons.

(Meanwhile)

Hanzo had taken up position at the top of the tower, and he was bashing his head against a wall. "Stupid stupid STUPID!" he screamed.

Archived