Princess of The Fire Pit

What is wrong with some of you...are you so ubsesed with competitive that all cards have to be perfect first run?

Come on some of us aren't as skilled as you pros give us positive feed back, this is why most kids dont go pro

because competitive people like you guys take it way to seriously, yeah it had some problems at first doesn't

mean you have to go and SH** on it cause it has bad design. Instead say what could be fixed and tweaked. 

Dont just sit there and keep saying how broke it is. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! or leave if you getting upset.

OH and by the way said person said they'd fix it about 3 times but most of you skipped right over it to argue even more.

Dont ruin other peoples experiences because you want every card in RC to be as realistic as real cards.

I don't know how much I have the right to say, but yu-gi-oh is a competitive card game, and this section is(If my impression is right) about making cards with the intention of being incorporated into the current metagame. If you're not diving into the game with a competitive mindset, and still expecting kind replies in a competitive section of a discussion forum, you're in for a hard time. Especially here in RC, where I assume every card SHOULD have the intention of being as realistic as a real card.

And I'm sure the reason simochi's getting so much flak right now is the attitude rather than the actual card's broken-ness.

One last SPAM for you PEOPLE is that this community used to be so good, even to the people who didn't

know what they were doing and to people who were new to Yu-Gi-Oh.

This community sucks now more then ever people taking it way to seriously your all ASSHOLES pissing

on everyone's creativity.

And no matter what you just want all your cards and everyone elses cards to be perfect in everyway.

I see it everywhere in every single RC post except multi cards there a lot nicer then you dicks.

Im thankful im leaving this shit whole you call a community now the game has been ruined by a lot of you.

I hope you guys get to read this before it gets taken down. 

Well the point is to make cards that could be realistically released by Konami, not necessarily used in the metagame, as I've seen members on here make some really good cards, that are just to weak to make it into the current metagame. And yes your right. The card isn't why he's getting so much flak, its his refusal to acknowledge anything anyone says.

Ah, makes sense.

Then yeah, you don't even necessarily need to consider the ripple effect the card you make will have on the metagame, but at least keep in mind how it'll interact with how the game is played, would be a good mindset to have, or so I would assume.

One last SPAM for you PEOPLE is that this community used to be so good, even to the people who didn't

know what they were doing and to people who were new to Yu-Gi-Oh.

This community sucks now more then ever people taking it way to seriously your all a******s pissing

on everyone's creativity.

And no matter what you just want all your cards and everyone elses cards to be perfect in everyway.

I see it everywhere in every single RC post except multi cards there a lot nicer then you dicks.

Im thankful im leaving this s*** whole you call a community now the game has been ruined by a lot of you.

I hope you guys get to read this before it gets taken down. 

Excuse me? I have not said one thing bad in this thread, I gave an honest review and suggested some fixes. Trust me I could have said a lot worse but I like to remain professional. SOme people may look like they have a chip on their shoulder but in a way they have a right to be. The card IS Broken (I have already explained why)

Archived