Zaborg the Mega Monarch

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

off topic: what if our dark dude went and dug up dark armed dragon to fuse with?

that'd make for a neat piece of art.

except DAD became Metaphized after the events of Metaphization, thus rendering Caius unable to gain his power.  However, I could see Caius fusing with the remnants of the Shadolls.

Given how Nephilim is just dominating on the lore. I'm beginning to suspect that the Monarchs are going to have to do something about it soon.

I'm guessing that maybe, once Mega Caius is here, they will either 1) Challenge Nephilim together or 2) Fuse to form some sort of Ultimate Monarch and use that to challenge Nephilim. 

(Also, Dragon Rulers were doing too much in the irl card game, so the Monarchs had to put a stop to that too ;3)

Okay, the others are merging with Dragons that embody the element they use to attack.

Why the everloving hell is Zaborg merging with a frigging building instead? Thunder End makes much more sense.

Thunder End doesn't make any sense looking at the horns. For some reason Zaborg is sporting Shrine of Mist Valley's horns, but I didn't include it in my image because we have nothing connecting the two. We should be getting lore within the week though.

Okay, the others are merging with Dragons that embody the element they use to attack.

Why the everloving hell is Zaborg merging with a frigging building instead? Thunder End makes much more sense.

Thunder-Ends horns arent thick enough to be the same ones depicted in Zaborg.

I don't know how it could have merged with the Shrine's horns since it's been established that the Shrine manifests itself into Sophia, with the top of the Shrine being Sophia's head. So how could he have merged with something that's already been destroyed?

Archived