[Finished]Support the Archetype Contest

Draconus297

I'm building a new archetype, to better fill my personalized set, SALO (once I hit the 297 cards my username indicates, I'll print the whole set onto card stock and have some fun).

I always liked the concept of Union monsters, and I got an idea whilst working on Mellaxis and his Spellbound monsters- creating a central card, supported by a Union monster of every type.

Here's the deal: create up to 3 cards that support the center card below, "Battle Girl Tareya". At least one should be a "Combat Aura" Union monster, of which I've provided the one whose concept I've completed.

Contest Rules:
Send me 10 Points
Submit up to 3 balanced cards which support "Battle Girl Tareya" and/or her Combat Auras.
The winner gets 1/2 of all submitted Points, 2nd gets 1/3, 3rd gets 1/6. (Judging begins after at least 5 entrants have signed up).

Rubric:
Card Value to Set: 30 points
Card Balance: 25 points
Irreplaceability (is there another card that does literally the same thing?): 20 points
Awesome Card Art: Up to 10 bonus points
Creative Name: Up to 5 bonus points

Battle Girl Tareya
DARK-Level 3-Spellcaster/Effect-700/600
This monster may only be destroyed during the Battle Phase. If this monster did not declare an attack and there is a monster with 1500 or more ATK on your opponent's side of the field, Special Summon one "Combat Aura" Union monster from your hand or Graveyard during your second Main Phase.

SAMPLE:
Combat Aura: Telepathy
DARK- Level 5- Psychic/Union- 900/2100
This monster may not be Normal Summoned. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may equip this card to your face-up "Battle Girl Tareya" or change it back to a monster in face-up Defense Position. While this card is an Equip Card, it gains the following effect: If your opponent activates an effect in response to "Battle Girl Tareya"'s attack, declare one card name. If the declared card is in your opponent's hand, negate the effect and banish both cards. If not, your opponent draws 2 cards.

Archived