• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is a topic that you and the Young Master must discuss between yourselves. If you wish to join the castle and Maid group, you must offer your services in a professional way, but considering your "recent" form and upbringigs, now I am not so sure if you are fit for the task..

Nonetheless, this is not for me to decide your legitimacy. More on this will be discussed thoroughly after I prepare the Masters tea.

Sigh...this person is starting to become an eyesore. Must I spell it out. Y-O-U'-R-E-D-E-A-D. Kyng had killed you what, like 2-3 pages ago? Listen, stop being persistent here. You were killed by Kyng's hitman and they buried your corpse. Unless you are a ghost, you're not alive. I'm saying this in the most repectable way I can. No hostility.

@Cowcow
Protect me from Kirito
@Kirito
I'm not dead....
I will defend myself if needed
pzo8500-hyrm.jpg

How hostile..
EDIT:
You edited your post Kirito

How was I being hostile? I didn't make the move to take out my weapon, which won't really be needed. I'll just come to terms with you and just agree that you're not dead. Capeesh?

Okay, I'm just going to ask. If I, or another member, claimed to kill one of the people here, would they then be forced never to post? No, most likely not. So stop acting like that's some rule that needs to be followed. Y'all are making it worse by constantly saying "NO you're dead, go away" whenever they show up.

I mean, at least she came up with a reason she survived (Illusion sword confusing the assassin.) Which was ignored.

DSE, please don't make it worse for yourself, put that sword away.

Okay, I'm just going to ask. If I, or another member, claimed to kill one of the people here, would they then be forced never to post? No, most likely not. So stop acting like that's some rule that needs to be followed. Y'all are making it worse by constantly saying "NO you're dead, go away" whenever they show up.
I mean, at least she came up with a reason she survived (Illusion sword confusing the assassin.) Which was ignored.

I never said they could be forced to never post. They have the right to post here if they want. The root of the problem occurred when DSE retaliated with, "I'm not dead" more than enough times,which annoyed several members on the topic, including myself. The worst thing I could personally ever do is tell someone,"You were killed in [ insert topic name here]! Get off the forum and never come back because you are dead!". I apologize if I offended DSE for trying to shoo him/her away.
OT: What you like me to start preparing dinner, Master?

I never said they could be forced to never post. They have the right to post here if they want. The root of the problem occurred when DSE retaliated with, "I'm not dead" more than enough times,which annoyed several members on the topic, including myself. The worst thing I could personally ever do is tell someone,"You were killed in [ insert topic name here]! Get off the forum and never come back because you are dead!". I apologize if I offended DSE for trying to shoo him/her away.
OT: What you like me to start preparing dinner, Master?

I understand, I really do. But to be fair, others replied to her with pretty much only "You're dead, dead people can't talk" which was just as annoying.

Anyway. Even though I'm not a maid anymore, can I still have some tea? I'm pretty thirsty.

Archived