YCM Member Brawl V

Agro

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless Rodrigo also voted for him, CowCow was taken advantage of, more than anything:

No no, don't. It's okay. I'm sure he did, and even if he didn't it's all good. I'm lucky to have gotten as much as I did, for someone who hasn't been here very long.

Thanks again everyone, I know I'm saying it a lot, but it actually feels really nice to see people seem to like me.

TBH, I'm more surprised a few people didn't ban together at the last second to make me lose.

I'd love to make it so no one competing can vote in their own matches, but to do that with my account would mean making the polls public, which I am very much not open to doing.

Don't know if mods can check.

Anywho, 4 matches within a point of each other

Updated Bracket:

YCMBV.png

No no, don't. It's okay. I'm sure he did, and even if he didn't it's all good. I'm lucky to have gotten as much as I did, for someone who hasn't been here very long.

Thanks again everyone, I know I'm saying it a lot, but it actually feels really nice to see people seem to like me.

You're just further proof that the best and worst people on the forum are from Wisconsin.

All I can say is, and I wish I would've said it earlier, I am proud of the progress I made from the time I joined this forum up to now. Whenever Agro had first started the topic, I thought that many people wouldn't vote for me at all, then when the Round Robin was posted, I was literally shocked at how many people had voted for me. To get to the point, I really want to thank all of you who voted for me and those who didn't and congragulate the participants who made it. I also want to thank everyone for also helping me mature into the person I am now.

You're just further proof that the best and worst people on the forum are from Wisconsin.

I see what you did there, and I like it.

But thanks Agro, that's really nice.

And Kirito, all I can say is that, whatever you were like before, you've become very mature, and very likeable.

This Brawl thing is a lot less bloodthirsty and more lovey-dovey than I expected....

By the way guys. I've been using the same avis the whole way through, but I'm going to switch it up for the final 4, consolation, and championship rounds.

So let me know at any point whether you want to use the avi that I've been using, switch to your new one, or send me an avi you want to use instead.

Do one for all the top 16 members. Is it possible to have a different color for each member? Or do you think it's better just to stick with the same blue?

Also make 4 different trophies for the top 4. But to be fun, make it look like you gave less and less effort for each lower-placed trophy.

Maybe I could get Night to edit the top 4 trophies around where the golden eggs are?

Would rather have top 4 be small, actually resembling trophies

Like I said, I could maybe convince Night to put them down below people's avis like the golden eggs.

Just not sure Top 8 is needed. Feel free to do it if you want, I'll take them as official YCMB V T8 banners.

Easiest matches so far to vote in.

Really? Probably the hardest for me.

The banners take 2 minutes. It just might be a placeholder while I draw some ideas for the trophies.

Okay then.

Also, I pretty much knew/know I'm going to lose this round.

Archived