YCM Member Brawl V

Agro

Well, shit....

Um, anyway. I noticed something. When one of these matches goes on for a bit, and they're advertised, quite often there ends up being a tie for a while. I wonder if maybe people just don't know who to vote for, or get bored, and decide to vote for who's losing. And it ends up being a tie. Just a theory. A YCM theory, thanks for watching.

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, s***....

Um, anyway. I noticed something. When one of these matches goes on for a bit, and they're advertised, quite often there ends up being a tie for a while. I wonder if maybe people just don't know who to vote for, or get bored, and decide to vote for who's losing. And it ends up being a tie. Just a theory. A YCM theory, thanks for watching.

The reason is 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ

AND THE WINNER IS...

Well you should already know who the winner is...

What you don't know is that I don't have all the awards ready yet! YAY! But for what I do have:

mkayhw.jpg
TOYO
TORMENTED
GOOSE
TGM
LORD COWCOW
DESU
F R E Y
SMEAR
2it0mk9.jpg
THAR
CHAOS SONIC
CDDRODRIGO
AGRO
aon709.jpg
4th Place:
.RAI
3rd Place:
Daemon
2nd Place:
Black

YCMBV.png

1st Place:

Armadilloz

Yo, so here's the dealio. The Top 4 will also be receiving their own individual trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place. Once those are done I will also be asking a mod, or Night if it's possible to put the trophies under your avis, like where the egg is, currently.

I may also ask Dae (or someone else) to make you all personalized versions of the "Top _____" banners, if enough people want them.

And that's it! YCMB V is officially over. Thanks for participating!

LET'S NEVER DO THIS AGAIN ._.

That would be true if that's what I said.

But I stated 1 till 12, which was supposed to mean one hour until 12, but I'm bad at being shakespearean, as was noted.

And the official schedule also states that it ends at 11 as well. Not to mention it's the same time I had every single other match end.

So technically, I closed it exactly when I was supposed to: after the end time when the final vote broke the tie.

yeah, nothing was going to change if I had made the end time in that post clearer.

If anyone was holding out till the last second to make their vote, that's their problem, really.

No use begrudging it.

Agro is bad at the things

you're two steps away from my not-friends list D:

Yay Agro is bad at things and my reward for second place is a generic top 4 sig.

Wonderful.

You lost. Me being more clear about it ending at 11 wouldn't have changed that, especially considering I closed it over half an hour after the actual time.

Being passive aggressive about it won't change anything.

Especially when you're adding to it by complaining about only getting a generic top 4 sig without noting what I ACTUALLY said top 4 gets.

And even then, what did you expect to get from this? It's a glorified popularity contest on a virtually dead forum. We're lucky we even have someone capable of making a sig.

Archived