[Finished]Fusion Team Tournament (finished)

Awesum13

Hope you're fine with a written card.

Mirror Shield Gardna

Level 6

EARTH

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

Big Shield Gardna + Mid Shield Gardna

Negate the effects of all Spell and Trap cards that destroy a monster. Once per turn, you may flip this card into face-down defense position. When this card is flipped face-up, destroy all set cards on the field. Your opponent takes damage equal to the number of cards destroied this way x600.

Atk: 800 / Def: 3200

May this card remind you of the classic days of Yugioh.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my entry. I kinda threw the image together in Photoshop (I'm so creative).

[spoiler=My Entry]7BGjkSx.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Lore]"The Light - Hex-Sealed Fusion" + "The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion" + "The Earth - Hex-Sealed Fusion".

This monster's attribute is treated as LIGHT, DARK and EARTH. When this monster is Summoned from your Extra Deck: Destroy all WATER, FIRE and WIND attribute monsters on the field. When this monster is targeted for an attack: Raise this monster's ATK by 500 during damage calculation only. When this card destroys another monster by battle: You can Special Summon any "The Light - Hex-Sealed Fusion", "The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion" or "The Earth - Hex-Sealed Fusion" from your Graveyard in Defense Position.[/spoiler]

Hope you're fine with a written card.

Mirror Shield Gardna

Level 6

EARTH

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

Big Shield Gardna + Mid Shield Gardna

Negate the effects of all Spell and Trap cards that destroy a monster. Once per turn, you may flip this card into face-down defense position. When this card is flipped face-up, destroy all set cards on the field. Your opponent takes damage equal to the number of cards destroied this way x600.

Atk: 800 / Def: 3200

May this card remind you of the classic days of Yugioh.

Accepted.

Here's my entry. I kinda threw the image together in Photoshop (I'm so creative).

[spoiler=Lore]"The Light - Hex-Sealed Fusion" + "The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion" + "The Earth - Hex-Sealed Fusion".

This monster's attribute is treated as LIGHT, DARK and EARTH. When this monster is Summoned from your Extra Deck: Destroy all WATER, FIRE and WIND attribute monsters on the field. When this monster is targeted for an attack: Raise this monster's ATK by 500 during damage calculation only. When this card destroys another monster by battle: You can Special Summon any "The Light - Hex-Sealed Fusion", "The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion" or "The Earth - Hex-Sealed Fusion" from your Graveyard in Defense Position.[/spoiler]

I need a name, level, and ATK/DEF in the Lore. my computer won't process the card image.

New Version

[spoiler=Lore]

The Master - Hex-Sealed Fusion

Level 8 / Rock / Light / Effect

ATK: 2200 / DEF: 3000

"The Light - Hex-Sealed Fusion" + "The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion" + "The Earth - Hex-Sealed Fusion".

New Version

[spoiler=Lore]

The Master - Hex-Sealed Fusion

Level 8 / Rock / Light / Effect

ATK: 2200 / DEF: 3000

"The Light - Hex-Sealed Fusion" + "The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion" + "The Earth - Hex-Sealed Fusion".

Accepted. (barely.)

Here's my cards with some Fire King stuff (these count as "well-known", right? )

[SPOILER=Card]ZesNqZ0.jpg

"Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" + "Fire King High Avatar Garunix"
When this card is Fusion Summoned: Destroy all other monsters you control. Every time a card is destroyed by card effect, except by this card's effect: You can destroy 1 card on the field. During the End Phase after this card was destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 FIRE monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position. It's effect is negated and it is destroyed during your End Phase.[/SPOILER]

Here's my cards with some Fire King stuff (these count as "well-known", right? )

[SPOILER=Card]ZesNqZ0.jpg

"Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" + "Fire King High Avatar Garunix"
When this card is Fusion Summoned: Destroy all other monsters you control. Every time a card is destroyed by card effect, except by this card's effect: You can destroy 1 card on the field. During the End Phase after this card was destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 FIRE monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position. It's effect is negated and it is destroyed during your End Phase.[/SPOILER]

Accepted.

1AWWZ9A.jpg

Aether, The Legendary Elemental

LIGHT

Level 8

Psychic/Fusion/Effect

"Frog the Jam" + "Hinotama Soul"
Must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above cards in your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways (You do not use "Polymerization"). Once per turn: You can banish 1 FIRE monster from your hand or Graveyard; Destroy 1 card on the field, and if you do, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. Once per turn, during your opponent's turn, when a card or effect is activated: You can banish 1 WATER monster from your hand or Graveyard; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy it (this is a Quick Effect). You can only control 1 "Aether, The Legendary Elemental".
ATK 2600/DEF 2000

Not accepted. Card is WAY too OP. You can't fuse two weak normal monsters with less than 800 ATK and DEF each and make this incredibly powerful card, it just is too powerful. Fix the Fusion Materials or change everything else. Then we will talk.

Not accepted. Card is WAY too OP. You can't fuse two weak normal monsters with less than 800 ATK and DEF each and make this incredibly powerful card, it just is too powerful. Fix the Fusion Materials or change everything else. Then we will talk.

Nah, I'll just drop from the contest.

Here's mine:

iz6kUWy.png

Ultimate Skull Knight

Level 8

DARK

Fiend/Fusion/Effect

"Skull Knight" + "Skull Servant #2"
Once per turn: You can banish 1 DARK Spellcaster or Fiend-type monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Fiend-type monster or 1 Level 6 or higher Spellcaster-type monster from your hand or Graveyard. You must have only DARK monsters in your Graveyard to activate and to resolve this effect. You can only control 1 face-up "Ultimate Skull Knight".

ATK: 2800 / DEF: 2350

My qualifier entry:

[spoiler='Ha Des, Commander of Skull Servant']KzafYR5.jpg

"Dark Ruler Ha Des" + "Skull Servant"

Negate the activated effects of monsters your opponent controls while you control 1 or more other Zombie-Type monster(s). Level 1 Zombie-Type monsters can attack directly. [/spoiler]

My qualifier entry:

[spoiler='Ha Des, Commander of Skull Servant']KzafYR5.jpg

"Dark Ruler Ha Des" + "Skull Servant"

Negate the activated effects of monsters your opponent controls while you control 1 or more other Zombie-Type monster(s). Level 1 Zombie-Type monsters can attack directly. [/spoiler]

my computer wont load the image. please post stats.

Archived