[Naruto] In a nutshell, Naruto during the epilogue

Flash Flyer - Sakura

xWFq8dG.png

[Valid|Showdown]: If you have more Chakras than your opponent, you can discard up to 3 of them. In that case, Ninjas in this Ninja's Team get +X/+X until the end of the Showdown (X = number of Chakras discard by this effect)

Ap9eicM.png

Any damage received by your Ninjas during the Showdown is reduced by 1.

f9jomNP.png

Sacrifice: "Naruto Uzumaki" + An Entrance Cost of 3 or more

Other "Leaf" Ninjas in your Village are unaffected by your opponent's Ninja and Jutsu Cards.

OPwV8Oe.pngHnyodpk.png

You don't need effect lore b/c Bolt/Himawari lack any.

Anyway, more random Naruto cards (based on chapter 700).

Kids have a separate "vanilla" template, since they lack any form of effects.

Anyway, CnC.

(I haven't written Naruto OCG for a while now; and certainly can't check for proper wording at this point)

P.S. If you want the templates used here, feel free to PM.

No suitable pics of Salad; and Sasuke, couldn't think of an appropriate effect for him [considering any reference pics are gone]. 

I was going to do Kaguya, but all of the pics are either B/W from manga or just wasn't to my fancy.

On a normal case, I would be enforcing the Advanced Clause, but considering Naruto CCG has been dead since last year, I won't enforce it this time.

I don't think a lot of people here still play it in light of the fact the game is gone.

[I probably have a saved PDF of the last rulebook somewhere, though it's a few sets back. Maybe it'll help you all understand what these cards are meant to do.]

Archived