Hotel Atlantica [ OOC ]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Artemisia Vi Leviathan's personal notebook/diary. READ AND DIE GET FIRED!]

Buried under a pile of old posters in one of the shelves on Artemisia's personal desk is a doorstopper-library encompassing almost 1400 years of the heiress' life. She wrote the first entry on Tuesday, Twenty-Second day of the fifth month of the 2677th year, when she was around 630 years old.

Entry 1 - 22/5/2267

Today I got my very own diary! Mommy took me down to the bookstore and I picked this one with pretty flowers on the cover! Then, big bro took me on a ride on his magiboat. It was very fun! But big bro crashed it and mommy got very mad at us... Sorry, mom... ;-;

Today's mood: Sad, but happy!

Entry 50 - 12/8/2267

Big bro bought ice cream for me! I love him so much, he's always nice to me.

Today's mood: Cheery!

Entry 6034 - 1/9/2283

Mommy got angry at me... I spilled the glass of papa's friend when I was playing tag with big bro... She called me an.. Um... "Imbeshul". I don't know what that means, but when I asked mommy about it, she just got angrier, so i cried... But big bro hugged me till I feel better. I feel so lucky to have a big bro like him...

Today's mood: Still happy, even if mother got angry!

Entry 54385 - 22/9/2397

I finally got a little sister! I think mommy named her Alexandira, but my name is still cooler! She looks really cute and I think her eyes are kinda... Umm... What's the word... Unique!

Today's mood: Ecstatic!

Entry 186515 - 9/3/2759

I got another little sister today, just 30 days away from my 1111st birthday. She's called Sirenai, which, sorry mom, but it's a bad name. Compared to big bro's name and mine and Lexi's, it's just not cool at all! Anyway, Lexi just puked on my favorite shirt the other day, so here's hoping Sirenai will be better behaved.

Today's mood: Excited.

Entry 310615 - 7/6/3099

1451st birthday! Yay, me! Today, me and big bro sat down with mother, auntie Tiamat and papa to discuss about our future. Looks like big bro will be the owner of our hotel, and I'll be the one welcoming guests at the front door. I think it's really, really cool how he'll one day own all of these stuff. Of course, he's big bro so he's perfect for the job. Me... I think I'm fine with being at the front door... Having mother breathing down my neck is hard enough, let alone the entire staff...

Mood: Proud of big bro.

Entry 456201 - 25/12/3497

Ugh, just had the worst day ever... Got a severe migraine and Lexi and Renai aren't helping... Even big bro just told me to drink some medicine... He's really busy with his work, huh... Also, he's been avoiding me lately. And everybody seems a bit saddened when they see him. It's really odd. Ah well. Things can only get better.

Mood: Destroyed X_X

Entry 456202 - 26/12/3497

I can't do this. Not today. Why? WHY HIM?!

Mood: there is no mood

The entries for the next 100 or so years are empty, but timemarks are all there.

Entry... What the f*** year is it now? - 19/8/3577

So, mother finally got tired with my s***. She told me to stop eating the liquor cabinet before she eats me, and judging by the fact that she never jokes, I think I should listen. I took a good look at myself in the mirror and... Wow. I look like crap. I look so crap I got an idea to do something. You won't have the last laugh, mother... Today's a new start, I guess.

Mood: A new world begins.

Neo-Entry 1 - 20/8/3577

Went to the mainland to fix myself. Got a new hair color, some new dresses and stuff. Mother told me to bring the kids, so there's that. Those two gave me a headache with how cheery they are... At the end of the day, we watched a traditional dance at some fancy restaurant until late at night. The kids fell asleep, so I had to call in the head butler to pick us up. It's a miracle we weren't grounded.

Mood: Could be worse.

Neo-Entry 156 26/2/3578

You win, mother. I give up. I accept my fate of being the next owner of Atlantica. It took you well over 5 months but you win! For now, I'll go back to hosting the bar every weekend and welcoming guests, just like we agreed 500 years ago.

Mood: Accepting.

Entry X - X/X/37XX

New employee, today. I think his name was... Gol something? Centaurs have weird names. Anyway, he's now in the kitchen... I guess... Maybe I don't know. Mother took care of the business end of things, I was just there to make it official. Always glad to have more people on board, at least.

Mood: I just remembered this was a thing I used to do. I guess my mood is... Bewildered?

Entry X - X/X/37XX

Another new employee. This time, it's some kind of... AI-dragon? What? 'Her' name is Tesability. I need to inspect this further. She definitely piqued my interest. Lexi now wants to be the head chef, apparently... Gah, from being annoyed to feeling inferior. I swear Atlantica will be in better hands if she just took over. Though it pains me to say, I'm proud of ya, sis.

Mood: Detective-like.

Entry X - X/X/37XX

Two new maids in rapid succession. One is a very pretty dude called Camille and the other is an odd girl named Elizabeth. I spoke at length with them today. Basically, making sure they're comfortable with their job, seeing as their direct superior will be... Mom. Well, they're both very interesting people and I hope I can get to know them better. Not that I'll be ignoring my other employees, of course.

Mood: Serious. I haven't had a single drink today. Not even a single shot! Unbelievable.

Entry X - X/X/37XX

A merfolk has signed with us. So now I guess we're even more ethnically diverse. Anyway, her name is in some kind of merfolk that I can't pronounce, but I can call her Elsie I guess. Seeing as she'll be the barkeep and lifeguard, we'll be very close together, I feel~

Mood: Gleeful

Entry X - 8/5/38XX

Today! Today is the day! What is today? The day the Paris wing will start construction! I am so excited for this! Finally we can honor big bro properly. Since today is a Monday, I have a massive hangover after drinking all night with Elsie. She's just... Such a great person to talk to. She would listen to me b**** about family like no one else, and I'm also interested in hearing what she has to say. I look forward to hosting the bar even more now. If there was a magic that can change her rather... Unpleasant teeth, I would love her even more. Anyway, Paris wing, yay!

Mood: SO EXCITED YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT

Entry X - 8/8/38XX

Paris wing completed! Hotel reopens! YAY! YAY! YAY! Mother asked me how I felt about Paris the other day, so it got me thinking. What do I feel about everyone here? Guess I might as well write them down~

Lexi and Renai - You two little devils... You make your big sis filled with so many emotions it's unbelievable. You're my little sister, so I want to protect you. You're both way better serpents than me, so I feel jealous. Renai, you would often bother me to take you swimming when I was busy talking with guests. And Lexi, I swear you're trying to make me fat by having me eat all this delicious meals. But overall, you two are my greatest treasures. I promise I'll do whatever in my power to never let anyone turn your precious smiles to a frown.

Camille - Say, if it wasn't for the fact that you-know-who exists, I'd totally be shagging you right now. You're just... So cute and dependable, and hardworking too. There's a reason you're the one I call to make my bed every morning, hee-hee.

Caleb and Kaze - Security! Please do security-things! But really, I don't know much about either of you. Gerrard is the only security I'm acquainted with, and that's because he's my personal bodyguard.

Elizabeth - You odd child... So odd. You do a good enough job of being a maid, I suppose. But really, I fear for your own safety at times.

Elsie! My best buddy! - If I wrote about you any more in this book, you'd replace big bro as the secondary character! Basically, I really like you. Really, really like you. Even though you look a scary, that won't change the fact that you are a brilliant person.

Gol - Man, you need to be less stern. A LOT less uptight.  We're a resort hotel, not a military camp... But, I guess that's who you are. Nevertheless, you're still the only other person besides Elsie I can rant to comfortably. Also, I noticed you acting rather different when I play techno at the bar... Did I discover something here? Haha~

Tesability - Insufficient data. I think that's what AI say when they don't know what to say?

Spitfire, my personal hairdresser at the mainland - You sexy beast you. Ever since that day you styled my hair for the first time, you've been on my mind the whole time. You're just so... Hot. And cool. And talented. And... gah! If there was magic that can make me mortal or you immortal, I'd definitely run away with you in a heartbeat. PLEASE WORK AT ANLANTICA'S SALON!

[/spoiler]

FINISHED! A male for once!

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Baldr]
x393wz.jpg
Personal Information
x393wz.jpg
Name: Baldr Centria
Race: Ljosalfar/Seraphim Hybrid
Role: Sales Rep/Accountant/Inspector
Notes: He is deaf and quite weak
x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Appearance]As the fruit of the union between a semi-Divine being and an even higher Divine being, Baldr's beauty is beyond all measure. He possesses the trait of Divine Beauty (see Abilities). However, he prefers to keep a low profile, and uses glamour magic to avoid notice. He is a tall and thin androgynous male, standing at 6'1" and due to his cursed state, only weighs 70 lbs. The four wings on his back are too small and cannot actually support his weight.
1zyhcvn.jpg[/spoiler]
x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Personality]For the most part, Baldr seems cold and aloof. He quietly watches the world, carefully inspecting the facilities and the guests to make sure no problems will occur. A perfectionist by nature, he can be compulsive when it comes to the image of the hotel and brings it upon himself to fix things. Baldr feels he needs to make up for all blunders of the past by putting full effort and care into everything, and whenever he has free time, he is thinking back to the past. There is an undeniable smoldering anger in his eyes as he reflects, but all this anger is directed at himself. A man of powerful, blinding emotion contrary to his cool front, Baldr has been constantly blaming himself for the past century for failing to recognize the threat to his homeland, and causing the total massacre of his people. However, even if he himself does not notice it, those who have been around him enough come to realize that he is a man characterized by a quiet kindness. In this happy environment of Hotel Atlantica, he can be seen to smile at others in greeting when he isn't to distracted when he passes them by, and he's always doing things to help. His strong sense of duty and responsibility is admirable, and he is the hidden driving force behind Hotel Atlantica's success.[/spoiler]
x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Biography]Born outside of wedlock, the child of a male Seraphim and a female Ljosalfar, Baldr was not a being that was meant to be. His very existence was a taboo, and sacrilege to the righteous beings of virtue and honour. However, due to the influence of his father, and his mother who was the princess of the Ljosalfar, Baldr was kept a secret from all Higher Authorities.

As a child growing up in the Ljosalfar community, however, everyone knew who he was. They reproached him as a filthy existence, children teased and threw rocks at him, and he got no support from his family either. After all, he was a bastard son of a once-untainted royalty and a stain on their pristine honour. To make things worse, Baldr's inherited traits from his Seraphim father made him more beautiful than even the other Ljosalfar, who were already, as said in legend, "fairer than the sun to look at", and this bred jealousy in the proud race, causing the children to force him to wear a mask to hide his face. The abuse he received at the hands of his compatriots left a deep-ingrained trauma on him.

Ostracized, Baldr sought refuge in books and magic, as well as exploring the outskirts of their city. He had a favourite spot in the forest, where he would bring his books and tomes to read and practice magic away from the other children. Baldr grew up this way, alone and quiet, but he found a certain peace and tranquility in his solitude.

He was still lonely, however. Terribly so, and every day he would imagine if he had even a single companion. It was at this time when a demon from the lowest pits of hell appeared. She was a being of unimaginable power, however, she was unable to break the holy barrier that surrounded the City of Alfheim. She took notice of this young man, and took notice of his woes. As a spirit who fed on negative emotions, she was sensitive to his loneliness. She appeared before him as a young Ljosalfar maiden.

Suffice to say, the young loner was soundly seduced. He was head over heels as his mother and father had been, and ignored any nagging feelings or doubts about this mysterious young woman who refused to divulge secrets of her past or identity. In fact, this made her more exciting to the young man. Through very slow and careful manipulation over the course of two years, the demon fed him a convincing story to make him poke a hole in the holy barriers and enter Alfheim.

Alfheim was utterly destroyed. World-destroying curses were thrown and rebounded everywhere as the mages of Alfheim fought the demon. Nonetheless, the Ljosalfar were completely wiped out down to the last child, and when the Seraphim arrived it was too late.

Baldr survived. He was hit by a curse that should have obliterated his very existence, but instead damaged him. Cursing him to be unable to see or hear, and also impaired his physical abilities and faculty for magic. His eyes managed to recover, for he avoided the worst of it covering them with his hands, but he was left as what would be cripple in the eyes of the Ljosalfar. Fortunately, the Ljosalfar were no more.

It was at this time which Baldr met his father for the first time since he was an infant. Avoiding the notice of the other Seraphim, his father sent him off to another world to fend for himself, while giving him a talisman which would allow him to call upon him at any time.

Baldr never did. Things were really rough for years, but Baldr considered it punishment for what he had done. He spent a century in the world of humans, coming to understand their ways. Due to his weak disposition, he worked mainly in management jobs before being hired for his skills at Hotel Atlantica.[/spoiler]
x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Traits]Divine Beauty/Presence - Countered by Scarf
As the child of Divine beings who inspire awe and worship from mortal beings, Baldr's beauty is tied into the logic of the universe itself and making him beautiful beyond logic. Thus, even those who do not find humanoids appealing will find Baldr beautiful. By wearing an enchanted scarf meant to actually make one's presence disappear, Baldr manages to diminish his presence so that he is barely noticed, and, while his natural beauty remains, the supernatural influence of his Divine Beauty is negated.

Divine Protection - weakened by Curse
As a half holy creature, Baldr's very existence is similar to a holy sanctuary in repelling evil magic. It isn't impenetrable, but it protects him from minor curses and disease.

Curse of Asmodeus
Baldr was hit by curses that should have erased his very existence, but instead weakened him severely, making him extremely physically weak. His already light bones became quite fragile, and he only weighs 70 lbs. He is both deaf and myopic, and as it is a curse that interferes with his very place in the Multiverse, prosthetics or even glasses and the like cannot fix him. His prodigal talent for magic was also destroyed.

Arcane Knowledge
While unable to use magic himself, he is still privy to the greatest magical secrets of Alfheim, and read nearly all the books in their expansive magical library. This makes him very knowledgeable on how magic works.[/spoiler]
x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Daily Routine]Basically just wanders the premises, inspecting to see everything is okay. Otherwise, he's in his office managing the accounts and coming up with marketing strategies.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=What does Camille think of YOU]Charlie: Charlie is a really cool guy! He knows almost as much about tech as my dad...But I don’t think he realizes I’m a boy, which can get a little weird...But he’s helped me with a few problems I’ve been having so I’m really grateful.

Gol: H-h-he.....he’s a little...okay a lot scary. I tried to talk to him a few times but it just didn’t work...at all...He doesn’t seem like a bad person...but the stories I heard don’t help. I really don’t know WHAT to think.

Elise: She’s...nice...I think. I haven’t been able to talk to her much...though I’m around a lot, there seems to be a bunch of spilled drinks when she’s working. It’s easier when I can’t notice the...tail.

Caleb: Eeek! Keep away, no, stay back!

Lizzie: She’s super cute. That’s not weird for me to think is it? I mean I don’t think it in like a weird way that would be...weird right? She’s strangely easy to get along with in her own odd way...but I have to clean up after her cleaning up a lot. And there was that time she somehow caused my invisibility generator to overload and get stuck on for half the day....

Tiamat: It’s so strange thinking about her as Elsa, sounds so normal. I’m kinda glad I have an excuse to call her “Milady”. Something about her, she just seems intimidating... She loves to mess with me, I can never tell sometimes if she remembers I’m not a girl. I don’t dislike her...but doesn’t mean I’m not going to try and avoid her when I can.

Lexi: Really nice to be around most of the time...but the hugs I could do without sometimes. Especially that first one, that was awkward. Especially since she didn’t realize I was a boy yet...that sounds worse than it was, honest. She cooks so good though! My father never bothered with getting any decent cooks....

Xiao: Um...well she’s a guest, I shouldn’t think badly but...she’s kinda scary sometimes. But she’s cheerful and it really makes the day easier when people are happy. I’m not sure if she knows I’m a boy...and I kinda hope she doesn’t...

Kaze: Well....when we first met she wasn’t in bird form. But she called me cute...well, called me a cute girl that is. I haven’t been able to correct her since. I don’t know what to think of her yet...I kinda avoid her when she’s flying around which is often, and she seems to like being around animals....

Siri: I find myself having to clean up after her a lot...I wonder if she does it on purpose. She’s friendly but she often knocks me right out of my work focus. It’s uncanny how she can show up out of nowhere sometimes. Won’t let me call her by any formal name, still not used to that.

Artemisia: Nope nope nope, I have learned it’s a dangerous idea to be around her too often. At least I know she knows I’m a boy but that does not make me feel much better. But when work calls for it I can’t always hide...And for some reason work seems to call for it a lot.....God help me...

Tesability: GOD DAMN CHEATING b**** I’LL KILL YOU!....Erm I mean.... Well she is certainly is helpful, and that’s always appreciated. But seriously there was no way someone could do that combo....I will get you one of these days....

Baldr: He's...strange. Hard worker but he just seems kinda...there's something wrong. Doesn't really interact much, keeps to himself but I can't help but be a bit worried for him.

Amber: I-I-I'm sure she's a good person but it's kinda hard to ignore the...animal bits....I know I shouldn't but I can't help it...She tries to be nice...really nice, and she isn't scary as Gol or C-Caleb so I want to try and get over it but....At least she seems interested in Arcade games...[/spoiler]

This stuff might change, but for now it works. Just basic stuff.

Just a side note, I'm still trying to work on my bio for my character, even if it is optional. I want to get something done for it, I'm just kinda blanking hard right now.

[spoiler=Kaze Breegull's Work Thoughts]

Okay, if I'm going to stay sane doing this job, I'll need a way to organize my thoughts after each shift. There's always things I'm going to forget, but if I write as much of it as possible down after my shift, I shouldn't lose anything too important. Flying around all day is great, don't get me wrong, but the keeping watch for suspicious people and/or things part... It's a lot of work. Way more than I thought. I saw two guys huddled away in a nearby cave and they were passing back and forth what looked like weapons, so of course I have to try and find out more so I flew higher to find out more. They were pans, WHO TRADES POTS AND PANS LIKE THAT?

Anyway I'm rambling. Met a lot of my new coworkers now, it's an interesting group. I'm gonna keep a document with my thoughts on them, see how it changes as we work together...

Charles - Damn, I don't know what to think. Pretty laid back which is honestly nice compared to some of the others, and a wizard with the technology stuff. I kinda want to see about getting some upgrades to my eggs, maybe find a way to make them home in sometime. He doesn't seem to do a lot during the day, but the hotel isn't falling apart, so whatever he's doing, he must be doing it right.

Adelicia - Didn't really get to know this girl, but she's kinda adorable. She doesn't seem to know where she's at, which is completely understandable since I'm not even sure what's up with this crazy place, but I guess she might have other reasons for her...strangeness. Also I SWEAR I saw her sneeze and disappear earlier, but she was right there when I turned back around! I guess I'm crazy.

Tiamat - I... What did she want to be called? Um... Elly? Elisa? I know it had an E and a L in it, maybe a S. Either way, she scares me. Maybe it's just because she's kinda the manager / co-owner of the place WHERE I WORK AND SHE COULD EASILY EAT ME IF SHE WANTED TO.

oops i panicked.

Gol... Rah... Kubra Khan - Another case of scary person, but I can handle this one! He doesn't seem too likely to eat me... I think... I'm gonna have to get used to him, cause the food here is sooooo gooood, so unless they let me into the kitchen, I'll have to go through him... He doesn't seem too bad though... And he's a centaur! I haven't seen many of them!

Caleb - Doggie! Doggie doggie doggie doggie! I don't think he would like that... But he's a doggie! And my security buddy now! We are totally gonna handle all this silly stuff that happens, who can beat a doggie birdie team? I wanted to pet him, but once he started talking I kinda scooted back a little bit, I'm not sure if it's considered rude to pet a talking doggie or not. ;-;

Siri - Oh lord this little girl is way too hyper for me when she gets going. She seems to always be involved in something, but nothing really bad... I caught her pulling pranks on people while I was in the air, and though it was kinda hilarious, I hope it doesn't get her into any trouble... If I see her doing something, I might have to look the other way, she just wants to have fun... I also saw her swimming, and I have never seen anyone as great in the water as she was, the kid has some real talent there.

Artemisia - She... She's someone I'm kinda worried about. I don't think she would cause any trouble, she seemed to take a more passive approach to rebelling in the past from what I heard, but... With all that booze she can apparently summon out of nowhere, something could always happen...

Or maybe I should get on her good side, I heard on patrol today that she keeps some great things hidden. Kinda curious to be honest...

Tesability - This one confuses me. First, she's (I think at least, we didn't talk much) a dragon (which is awesome as long as I don't get eaten) but she's also a computer program or something? I've never been all that great with this technobabble stuff, I wasn't aware that it reached a point where WE COULD CREATE SENTIENT BEINGS. At least I think she's sentient, she sure acts like it... I-is... Is anything real here?

Lexi - This girl is my favorite so far. Well... second favorite, but it's a CLOSE one. She is such a good cook, I can't even stand it! I will put up with any amount of activity, any amount of hugs from this girl as long as she continues to be the brilliant chef she is. I plan on trying to go in the kitchen one night if I can, I wanna see her in action sometime!

Camille - Such a cute girl! I think I scared her though, when I went off to do my rounds... I didn't realize she was afraid of animals when I took off, and I didn't find out later until I saw her running away from Caleb... I'll have to apologize to her later if I can, but I'll need to make sure I'm on the ground and changed before I walk up to her, sometimes I forget...

Elsie - Oh my god I am so stupid! I-I wasn't even thinking and when I was doing my rounds, I stopped at the poolside bar for a quick drink and I-I saw her and I had no idea what to say and I know I probably ruined her day and she probably gets horrible people all the time and now I'm one of them! I'll just... Avoid the pool for the rest of my career here and never look her in the eyes again. I can fly, I have to avoid any more stupid mistakes like that from me!

Baldr - I... Really don't know. He's really quiet and distant, but... His eyes aren't mean or anything, like you would expect... At least when looking at another person and I've seen him smile at people. I didn't really talk to him personally, but I noticed during my shift that he never really seemed to talk to anyone, even though it seems like he would at least have to talk to Tiamat or Artemisia for his job.

Amber - Another Centaur! Looks like she had an accident though... I didn't get to talk to her, but I would love to sometime... I think I saw her hovering around with her technological magical prosthetic legs, I wonder if she would like to go flying out sometime, if they can do that. It would be nice to have a flying buddy sometimes... I like the air, but it can get pretty lonely being up there for large chunks of time.

[/spoiler]

not gonna delete all this, just ignore it

It's kinda rude of me to not... Properly post and give my reasons for dropping I guess... I know you all have a Skype chat and probably realized I left, considering doggiebro crossed out Kaze and stuff, but I just wanna apologize here a little.

I feel awful for dropping this, I really do. I love the idea, and the characters all seemed like they were gonna lead to a fun time.

But because I'm me, I'm just not gonna be able to keep up. I'm pretty... Awful, at RP's. Along with that, anxiety is getting worse lately than it usually is.

My character was pretty bland and boring anyway, so it's not a huge loss at least! I wish you all great luck with this, and I'll probably keep an eye on the IC thread once it's posted to see what's happening, but... I dunno, I'm just not made to RP I guess.

Oh. Guess we're doing character thoughts as like a separate post for more OOC stuff. That's cool. Had edited in to my app post but that's changing now. Did mine in first person too. Look at Kate go being that trend setter.

It occurs to me that I don't have everyone what with some new apps that have come in. Oh well. Might edit laterz.

[spoiler=Wow. Such characters. Many thoughts. Very Caleb.]

I get a lot of opportunities to think these days. Partly because I don't have thumbs anymore and those come in handy for a lot of activities. Like seriously so many things are so much more difficult without thumbs. I totally took them for granted in the past. Too late to do much about that now though. No matter what I say about how much easier work might be those Leviathans just kind of laugh it off and call me cute. But yeah thinking.

There's a lot of new faces every day here at Atlantica but also a lot of people you see every day. I'm all over the place during work making sure people aren't doing anything shady. So I get all sorts of chances to chat with new people. A few have made some impressions in my time here.

Adelicia is one of the maids. Though maybe that doesn't describe her very well. Like she's a maid but... I don't know what to make of her. She's nice and everything but always seems sort of out of it. Though it's hard to really get a good conversation in with her with the whole sneezing thing.

There's one of the co-owners, Tiamat. From the pranks she plays on us you'd never know she was some big executive though. This family still hasn't told me whose idea it was to turn me into a dog and more and more I think she just wanted to mess with me! I could totally see it. We don't have a lot of personal interaction so it's hard to get a good sense of what she's like.

There's Gol'ra... Gohlo'... Gol? Yeah Gol. You'd think I'd have his name down by now. But anyway the centaur. We've got the kind of mutual respect thing going on and we'll chat a bit from time to time.

So this security team is mostly normal here. Except for me... and then there's Kaze. She's an animal too, sort of. She's got it a bit nicer than I do since she can change back and forth from being human and being a bird. Kinda jealous of that sometimes. Okay more like all the time. Like seriously that would be so nice. But anyway working on the team together I end up chatting quite a bit with her. She's usually flying around when we talk but when we're actually on the ground together she always seems happy. I'm happy to have her as a friend.

Sirenai Leviathan... She's just a little kid, sort of? I don't know what to make of these people and how long they live. She's a lot like any other energetic little kid I've met. She's got so much energy and is so excited all the time. In all my endless theories of why the family felt the need to make me a dog I wonder if it wasn't just they wanted a pet for their kids.

Artemisia Leviathan is another puzzle. I don't know what to make of her most of the time. She's dignified but not all the time, she's lazy but not all the time, she's a partier but not all of the time that I know. Maybe I just don't see her enough to know what she's actually like. A lot like Tiamat I don't get a lot of direct interaction so figuring her out is tough. 

Oh yeah! This place has this really cool AI called Tesability. I don't really know what all it does but it can talk with people and stuff.

Lexi Leviathan... alright I seem to be safe for now. I've always got to keep an eye out for her. Like out of no where all the time someone will suddenly be hugging me and it's Lexi. I swear no matter where I am if she so much as catches a glimpse of me I'm trapped for the next ten minutes or so. Or at least until someone else comes along. She kind of does it to everyone she knows.

There's this guest named Xiao that I see often enough around the place but have only really heard anything about from some co-workers.

I'm not sure I've encountered a normal maid yet here. I mean we must have some somewhere but I only ever seem to meet the strange ones. There's this girl, who I now know is named Camille, who I ran into one day and she immediately freaked out. I hardly got to say anything. And then it wasn't just that time. Any time I run into her she flips. I only know her name from others talking about her.

There's this super cool mermaid person I know named Elsie! I think her name's more complicated than that but I don't recall it for sure. She's a lifeguard and a bartender and she's the only one of her kind I've ever met so of course I had to go find out a little more about her and her people. She's super nice about my dumb questions, which I tend to ask a lot of if I'm not thinking about it. Found out we're actually pretty close in age. And uh... she likes petting me and stuff and... yeah anyway Elsie's cool.

There's this guy named Charles who likes to mess around with machines and stuff. He seems to like me from what I can tell but I haven't really talked with him. Now that I think about it I don't know for sure that he even knows I'm anything more than a dog yet. That could be entertaining I guess.

So Gol's not the only centaur we've got around here. There's this girl named Amber too. Though she's not part of the staff, she's just a regular guest. Is regular even the right word? Like, I've never not seen her here. I really want to ask her about those awesome prosthetic legs of hers but that might be a touchy subject and I don't know how to go about that. She's always very nice when I see her so hopefully we'll get to talk a little more often.

There's another guy I've seen around like once or twice. Almost thought I was imagining things the first time I saw him. After talking with some people about it I was told of Baldr who does various things around the hotel. Seems super mysterious. I'd like to know more about him but getting him to stop and talk seems like it might be difficult.

[/spoiler]

not gonna delete all this, just ignore it

It's kinda rude of me to not... Properly post and give my reasons for dropping I guess... I know you all have a Skype chat and probably realized I left, considering doggiebro crossed out Kaze and stuff, but I just wanna apologize here a little.

I feel awful for dropping this, I really do. I love the idea, and the characters all seemed like they were gonna lead to a fun time.

But because I'm me, I'm just not gonna be able to keep up. I'm pretty... Awful, at RP's. Along with that, anxiety is getting worse lately than it usually is.

My character was pretty bland and boring anyway, so it's not a huge loss at least! I wish you all great luck with this, and I'll probably keep an eye on the IC thread once it's posted to see what's happening, but... I dunno, I'm just not made to RP I guess.

We love you birdie and were sad to see you go.

But no one who added your character to their interactions stuff is taking it out so know that if you ever do feel up to it we'd gladly still have you.

Hope you feel better.

I want to enter to, here's my application:

Name: Cosmo

Race: Elf

Role: Guest

Appearance: Short Rainbow hair, normal height and weight, really long elf ears, big light-blue eyes

Personality: very playful but timid, can be stubborn. Easily scared. Very gentle with who he likes

Biography: Cosmo always lived in Alfheim, being part of one of the noble families, but he loved the human world, infact he often used his magical powers to travel to the human world and other worlds.

His dad didn't like that, because he was scared that his son might get noticed by humans, and that would be very dangerous.

So he sent him to Mu in Hotel Atlantica, where he would've been safe from the humans.

Abilities: knows how to craft jewellry and how to sew.

Can use his elven powers to manipulate people's dreams

Daily routine: He often goes swimming in the pool, not in the ocean because he's scared os some creatures that might live there. He also often takes a walk on the beach or attends shows at the outdoor theatre.

Others: Always has butterflies flying around him. Has a strange thing with animals: he loves them, but he's also scared of them. Loves to wear cozy pajamas and sweaters

I want to enter to, here's my application:

Name: Cosmo

Race: Elf

Role: Guest

Appearance: Short Rainbow hair, normal height and weight, really long elf ears, big light-blue eyes

Personality: very playful but timid, can be stubborn. Easily scared. Very gentle with who he likes

Biography: Cosmo always lived in Alfheim, being part of one of the noble families, but he loved the human world, infact he often used his magical powers to travel to the human world and other worlds.

His dad didn't like that, because he was scared that his son might get noticed by humans, and that would be very dangerous.

So he sent him to Mu in Hotel Atlantica, where he would've been safe from the humans.

Can use his elven powers to manipulate people's dreams

Daily routine: He often goes swimming in the pool, not in the ocean because he's scared os some creatures that might live there. He also often takes a walk on the beach or attends shows at the outdoor theatre.

Others: Always has butterflies flying around him. Has a strange thing with animals: he loves them, but he's also scared of them. Loves to wear cozy pajamas and sweaters

You've got a good start!  However, this doesn't quite meet our guidelines for application.  The main offense here is that your application is far too short - but don't worry, you have all the chances in the world to fix that.

Here's a little template for you to use. The things I've bolded are things you should work on.  If you need any help, feel free to message me!

Name: Cosmo (You have this down! However, try and think of a last name.)

Race: Elf (Again, completely fine.)

Role: Guest (Perfect!)

Appearance: Short Rainbow hair, normal height and weight, really long elf ears, big light-blue eyes ( This is the first problem we've encountered with your application.  The description is way too short!  It doesn't give a ton of information about your character, aside from a sparse few details.  What does his hair do - is it a messy short, or a straight short?  And what exactly is normal height and weight?  Don't be afraid of being too wordy, here, as you're trying to paint a beautiful picture of your character with the things you type.  Also, if you have an image of a character you like, you can use that here!  But make sure that image makes sense.)

Personality: very playful but timid, can be stubborn. Easily scared. Very gentle with who he likes (For a new roleplayer, you seem to have description down to a point, yet sadly this is still far too short.  There is a 4 line minimum used in description of personality, backstory, and sometimes appearance with roleplays on YCM, for most at least.  This means that you absolutely must, at the bare minimum, from left to write, fill up each line with text until you have four full lines.  Try to write as much as you can about your character and his quirks.  Is he scared of anything?  How does he react to situation X, as opposed to situation Y?  There's no limit to what you can say about your character.  Make us sympathize with - or even hate - him from this description alone!  When used effectively, you can really move someone to tears. )

So he sent him to Mu in Hotel Atlantica, where he would've been safe from the humans.  (For our roleplay, this description is adequate.  However, consider writing a bit more about his past;  also consider the world where we live in.  Would he be a human-phobe because of what his dad instilled in him?  If so, why was he sent to Hotel Atlantica, where lots of humans come every year? )

Can use his elven powers to manipulate people's dreams  (Remember, use correct spelling and grammar when you're posting.  If you're not sure, run your text through spell check or grammar check - here's a free one!  Also, put this in a spoiler. )

Daily Routine: He often goes swimming in the pool, not in the ocean because he's scared os some creatures that might live there. He also often takes a walk on the beach or attends shows at the outdoor theatre.  (Please place this in a spoiler.  Otherwise, I like it!  Just remember to run Spell and Grammar check. )

Miscellaneous: Always has butterflies flying around him. Has a strange thing with animals: he loves them, but he's also scared of them. Loves to wear cozy pajamas and sweaters  (Remember, spoilers and spell and grammar check.  Also, it'd be absolutely lovely if you could explain why he has the butterflies fluttering around him all the time - it'd make for an interesting topic point between other characters! )

Here's an additional tip!

When something says (Spoiler please.) or the like, you need to put a spoiler.  This is a spoiler.

[spoiler=Hello]See?  I'm a spoiler![/spoiler]

Wondering how to make a spoiler?  It's really easy?  Just copy and paste this line of code wherever you'll need one.

[spoiler=Title]Replace me with what you want inside the spoiler![/spoiler]

As it says, replace the word Title with whatever you want the text to the side of the spoiler to say - like the spoiler above saying hello!  Note that anything you can place inside of a regular post you can put inside a spoiler; yes, even other spoilers.  Spoilers for everyone!

Okay, I've got a new plan... My appointment isn't until the 3rd... So while I'm really nervous about it, I'm gonna try to give this a shot. I know if I wait, I won't be able to get back into it because once it's been going for a while, I have a hard time catching up. My only thing is, depending on my mood, there might be a day I don't post right away. When I start feeling really depressed or anxious or whatever, I'm going to have to force myself off of YCM so I don't do anything stupid. ^^''

I know this is probably annoying, but I really like the RP, and seeing the first few posts pretty much confirmed what I thought about it. This RP is shaping up to be great, and I know if I let myself miss it, I'm going to beat myself up in the future. It's a pretty bad cycle I got myself into a while back, and Josh has been lecturing me over it and I'm gonna break it with this. I might be a little erratic with my posting near the start, but it should stabilize once I get over myself.

[spoiler=Kaze Breegull]

Name: Kaze Breegull

Age: Human form appears around 21, bird form is bird age.

Race: Bird Morph

Role: Air Security

[spoiler=Human Appearance]

kazooie_humanized___bk_by_yukipyro-d7v5k

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Bird Appearance]

banjo_freaking_kazooie__by_lawrencejl-d3

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality:]

Kaze is very impulsive. She chooses to spend as little time as possible thinking about her options, and instead opts to do the first reasonable thing that comes to her mind. She views choices as a way for her to second guess herself, and if she chooses to think about what she's doing, she'll never get anything done because she believes once you start thinking, you have to look at all the sides, no exceptions. She very quickly can jump from one extreme to the other, rarely, if ever, getting substantial work done because of this.

Despite this, she's fairly easy to get along with. She tries to avoid insulting people, though because of her impulsive nature, she tends to say things without realizing what she's doing. This often leads to her making bad first impressions. She's very relaxed when she's not the one in charge of making decisions, and is prone to forgetting what she's doing at any particular time. Because of this, she gets the appearance of being less than all there, which could be true.

[/spoiler]

Biography: (Spoiler please. Optional; don’t be stupid and don’t try to hijack the RP)

[spoiler=Abilities:]

Form Change: Because of her status as a bird morph, Kaze has the ability to switch between two appearances, human and breegull. Each form has an advantage over the other, with the bird form capable of flight, and the human form more suited to general tasks. The bird form is still able to speak so she can communicate.

Eggs: Kaze always keeps a supply of eggs on her that shift their own form every minute. They start as normal eggs, then cycle through fire, ice, grenade, and finally clockwork eggs. Fire, Ice, and Grenade are all what they sound like, while Clockwork Eggs provide a small mobile bomb that explodes after ten seconds, rather then upon hitting a surface. As a human, the eggs appear attached to her belt, and she can then throw them. As a bird, they form in front of her and launch as a projectile, though this takes slightly longer to aim.

Minor Wind Control: One thing that bird morphs are supposed to be able to do is control the winds, for both combat and flight. Sadly, Kaze never perfected the combat side. While she can create gusts of wind to disorientate people, she can't do much more. However, she mastered the Flight side with ease, and is able to control the winds around her to quickly maneuver in the air. This slightly extends to her human form, allowing her to use the wind to jump higher than normal and aid her in maneuverability. 

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Daily Routine:]

While Caleb does security on the ground, Kaze takes flight and watches the hotel from the air. She makes regular flights around the hotel in order to keep track and make sure nothing too sketchy is going on. Because of this, she can pop up in various places around the outside of hotel during the day, as she tends to fly around differently each day to avoid a pattern forming. She is also equipped with a microphone while in flight that allows to relay any potentially important information to the rest of the security.

As for when her shift ends, she usually makes her way to the kitchen. While she isn't a great cook herself, she loves cuisine and spends a lot of her time trying out different recipes that the chefs in the kitchens create. 

For her days off, she spends a lot of her time in the air still, purely for her enjoyment. The islands around the hotel have many different areas that she likes to spend time looking around, and the ability to fly allows her to get a birds-eye view of the ruins that Hotel is known for.

Finally, when she isn't off flying, she enjoys spending time around animals. Her home was strangely devoid of animals, so seeing different kinds leaves her in a good mood, and she enjoys exploring the islands and seeing the different fauna, along with seeing any animals that may be at the hotel itself.

[/spoiler]

Miscellaneous:

[spoiler=Kaze Breegull's Work Thoughts]

Okay, if I'm going to stay sane doing this job, I'll need a way to organize my thoughts after each shift. There's always things I'm going to forget, but if I write as much of it as possible down after my shift, I shouldn't lose anything too important. Flying around all day is great, don't get me wrong, but the keeping watch for suspicious people and/or things part... It's a lot of work. Way more than I thought. I saw two guys huddled away in a nearby cave and they were passing back and forth what looked like weapons, so of course I have to try and find out more so I flew higher to find out more. They were pans, WHO TRADES POTS AND PANS LIKE THAT?

Anyway I'm rambling. Met a lot of my new coworkers now, it's an interesting group. I'm gonna keep a document with my thoughts on them, see how it changes as we work together...

Charles - Damn, I don't know what to think. Pretty laid back which is honestly nice compared to some of the others, and a wizard with the technology stuff. I kinda want to see about getting some upgrades to my eggs, maybe find a way to make them home in sometime. He doesn't seem to do a lot during the day, but the hotel isn't falling apart, so whatever he's doing, he must be doing it right.

Adelicia - Didn't really get to know this girl, but she's kinda adorable. She doesn't seem to know where she's at, which is completely understandable since I'm not even sure what's up with this crazy place, but I guess she might have other reasons for her...strangeness. Also I SWEAR I saw her sneeze and disappear earlier, but she was right there when I turned back around! I guess I'm crazy.

Tiamat - I... What did she want to be called? Um... Elly? Elisa? I know it had an E and a L in it, maybe a S. Either way, she scares me. Maybe it's just because she's kinda the manager / co-owner of the place WHERE I WORK AND SHE COULD EASILY EAT ME IF SHE WANTED TO.

oops i panicked.

Gol... Rah... Kubra Khan - Another case of scary person, but I can handle this one! He doesn't seem too likely to eat me... I think... I'm gonna have to get used to him, cause the food here is sooooo gooood, so unless they let me into the kitchen, I'll have to go through him... He doesn't seem too bad though... And he's a centaur! I haven't seen many of them!

Caleb - Doggie! Doggie doggie doggie doggie! I don't think he would like that... But he's a doggie! And my security buddy now! We are totally gonna handle all this silly stuff that happens, who can beat a doggie birdie team? I wanted to pet him, but once he started talking I kinda scooted back a little bit, I'm not sure if it's considered rude to pet a talking doggie or not. ;-;

Siri - Oh lord this little girl is way too hyper for me when she gets going. She seems to always be involved in something, but nothing really bad... I caught her pulling pranks on people while I was in the air, and though it was kinda hilarious, I hope it doesn't get her into any trouble... If I see her doing something, I might have to look the other way, she just wants to have fun... I also saw her swimming, and I have never seen anyone as great in the water as she was, the kid has some real talent there.

Artemisia - She... She's someone I'm kinda worried about. I don't think she would cause any trouble, she seemed to take a more passive approach to rebelling in the past from what I heard, but... With all that booze she can apparently summon out of nowhere, something could always happen...

Or maybe I should get on her good side, I heard on patrol today that she keeps some great things hidden. Kinda curious to be honest...

Tesability - This one confuses me. First, she's (I think at least, we didn't talk much) a dragon (which is awesome as long as I don't get eaten) but she's also a computer program or something? I've never been all that great with this technobabble stuff, I wasn't aware that it reached a point where WE COULD CREATE SENTIENT BEINGS. At least I think she's sentient, she sure acts like it... I-is... Is anything real here?

Lexi - This girl is my favorite so far. Well... second favorite, but it's a CLOSE one. She is such a good cook, I can't even stand it! I will put up with any amount of activity, any amount of hugs from this girl as long as she continues to be the brilliant chef she is. I plan on trying to go in the kitchen one night if I can, I wanna see her in action sometime!

Camille - Such a cute girl! I think I scared her though, when I went off to do my rounds... I didn't realize she was afraid of animals when I took off, and I didn't find out later until I saw her running away from Caleb... I'll have to apologize to her later if I can, but I'll need to make sure I'm on the ground and changed before I walk up to her, sometimes I forget...

Elsie - Oh my god I am so stupid! I-I wasn't even thinking and when I was doing my rounds, I stopped at the poolside bar for a quick drink and I-I saw her and I had no idea what to say and I know I probably ruined her day and she probably gets horrible people all the time and now I'm one of them! I'll just... Avoid the pool for the rest of my career here and never look her in the eyes again. I can fly, I have to avoid any more stupid mistakes like that from me!

Baldr - I... Really don't know. He's really quiet and distant, but... His eyes aren't mean or anything, like you would expect... At least when looking at another person and I've seen him smile at people. I didn't really talk to him personally, but I noticed during my shift that he never really seemed to talk to anyone, even though it seems like he would at least have to talk to Tiamat or Artemisia for his job.

Amber - Another Centaur! Looks like she had an accident though... I didn't get to talk to her, but I would love to sometime... I think I saw her hovering around with her technological magical prosthetic legs, I wonder if she would like to go flying out sometime, if they can do that. It would be nice to have a flying buddy sometimes... I like the air, but it can get pretty lonely being up there for large chunks of time.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Generic Hot Guy Gary Stu]

Name: Franco Lucius (Uses "Spitfire" as a semi-official pseudonym)
Race: Human | Angel
Role: Semi-permanent guest | Artemisia's personal hairdresser | Temporary hair stylist at Atlantica's salon
[spoiler=Appearance]

2gumvkx.jpg

Stands at around 185 cm, and has a total wingspan of around 6 metres. Somewhat skinny, but does have some muscle. True to his profession as a hairstylist, Lucius's most striking feature is his spiky orange-colored hair, meant to emulate a fire. He usually dresses in a tight-fitting black v-neck t-shirt, light khaki skinny jeans and normal red sneakers. Basically, he dresses like your typical hairdresser. Outside of the salon, he wears a black longcoat with ruffled inside. Has a face to die for, according to Artemisia and most of the girls he has serviced. With a calm, soothing gaze, bright smile and nearly perfect skin, Lucius exhumes an aura like that of the sun. Both of his tops include slit-like openings on the back where his wing goes. A pair of white bird-like wings perfectly capable of granting flight, leaving behind a trail of white feathers as he braves the sky.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]

A calm, gentle soul with an underlying tone of manliness is what Lucius is. He's smooth with his words, confident in all his actions, and overall seems like the perfect boyfriend. Despite the amount of praise heaped on him for being a brilliant hairdresser, he very much remains kind and humble. A pure soul, like the angel that he is. Oh wait, this isn't his true self. This is the self he puts on in front of ladies. Yes, being the hedonist that he is, Lucius thinks of himself as a ladies man and constantly seeks women to invite to his bedroom. Before he chose Artemisia, that is.

Still, it's not like his true self is a dickbag who treats those that aren't girls like crap. He's just much less enthusiastic about guys is all. When talking, he uses a quiet, hushed voice and very rarely raises his voice, if at all. Upon realizing his days are numbered, Lucius decided to become a hedonist who seeks all of life's pleasures before the grim reaper takes him away. His hedonistic tendencies means he quickly bonds with Artemisia, seeing as both are saddened souls who escape the world through alcohol, drugs, and most importantly, sex.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography]

For the first 18 years of his life, Lucius was a normal human who lived on the mainland. He aspired from a young age to dabble in salons, and eventually landed him a as a hairstylist at a salon in the biggest mall in all of Mu. He was noted as being a talented hairdresser, loved by girls for his looks and willingness to listen to their complaints, and boys thank him for getting them a girlfriend. Life seemed well for him, until one day he got in a fight at a bar that ended in him nearly losing his life. Though life-threatening wounds are easily healed with magitek, Lucius seemed to be a unique case. On the verge of life and death, he entered the Pearly Gates and was greeted by the G-man himself, as well as his army of angels. Oddly, all but two welcomed him. One was a male angel who refused to let him in because his hair was much better than his, and the other is a female who argued that his appearance in heaven will cause chaos as girls will fight over him.

There was a lot of kerfuffle, and Gawd decided it's not his worth time. He sent Lucius back to the living world, and also gave him a pair of kickass wings as a reward for the good deeds he's done. Reborn as an angel, all that remained was for the doctors to fix his body and he can go back to his salon. But it seemed like they were too late. They were able to mend him, but they gave him only 10 more years to live before his body rejects his artificial heart. With his days numbered, Lucius returned to his a hotel a much more somber person. A lot less talkative and a lot less cheerful, he turned to alcohol to fill the void of knowing that he'll die before his 30th birthday.

That is, before Artemisia walked into his salon. It was love at first sight. Artemisia, being a leviathan, might provide the answer to extending his lifespan. While Artemisia felt a special feeling about him that reminds her of Paris. Since then, the two became very close. Arte would often invite him to come over and "play" (Note: non-stop drinking, partying and sexing), and Lucius has the new job title of "Personal Hairdresser of the heiress of the largest island resort in Mu." They engaged around 1 year or so ago, now he's a semi-permanent guest at Atlantica, returning only when his friends at his old salon misses him.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Abilities]

Flight: Spitfire's two wings are capable of granting flight. He's agile and quick, capable of swooping through the air quite gracefully, even while carrying someone in his arms.

Durability: Since being reborn as an Angel, Spitfire gains the ability to not get blunt force trauma at all. You can hit him as hard as you like, but he won't take damage. Focus on using Slash and Pierce.

Teensy bit of pyrokinesis: Can create a small ball of fire in his hands. The flames can be of any color he desires, and he really only uses this ability as a party trick and nothing else.

Talented Hairstylist: Duh.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Daily Routine]

When he's not busy being Artemisia's boyfriend, he can be seen lounging about at the hotel's spa/salon, drinking iced coffee and generally minding his own business or, when the occasion appears, style a client's hair. Otherwise he's either with his girlfriend or wandering the hallways alone, setting penguins on fire. Lately Artemisia is buggering him to be the barista during daytime, but he just responds with: "Hairdresser or barista, you can only pick one."

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ouroboros vi Leviathan]

"Tiamat, how did you put up with this s*** for millions of years..."

Name: Ouroboros vi Leviathan
Race: Primordial Sea Dragon
Role: Co-owner of Atlantica, Supervisor, Head Maid.
[spoiler=Appearance]

dwt2so.jpg

169 cm. Additionally, she grew her hair out and is much less scary-looking compared to how she used to be. Raising four children did quite a number on her, physically and mentally.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]

What was once a proud dragon concerned of only her well-being and nothing else had been reduced to a mother of three, though she's still as unfriendly and aggressive as ever. She buried her hatred of humans long ago, and all that remains is just a very stern and, though she would rather puke before admitting it, loving mother. Though she still carries disdain towards idiots and incompetent people, she relies on her sharp tongue instead of sharp teeth like she used to do.

Overall, she's much more mature and reserved than she used to be. But, she's still somewhat prone to outbursts (as any of the Leviathans can attest to). Though she had also mellowed out like Tiamat, she refuses to become completely docile, instead focusing almost all of her time and effort into being the head maid/supervisor of Atlantica. What does a head maid do? Everything. She makes sure all her children are okay, she makes sure the hotel is in tip-top condition all the time, she makes sure nobody's slacking off and generally is the person with the highest degree of control in all of the hotel, minus her daughter Artemisia. Basically, she's now a micromanaging workaholic that shouts "Imbecile" a lot.

Lately, she's much less of a workaholic as Arte is taking over, so she focuses on raising Lexi and Renai instead, while still keeping a watchful eye on the maid force.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography]

Like Tiamat, she is one of the oldest of the dragons. But while Tiamat could be seen as the mother of dragons, Ouroboros would be the crazy aunt who lives in the attic. A recluse, she never bothered with the other dragons, never had a single descendant, and barely has any interaction with humans. The most she ever did with humans was give out cryptic tales whenever a group of them reaches her lair in exchange for their bodies, safe for one of them. For example, she would show the humans a serpent eating its own tail, describing it to the humans as a symbol for something limitless, or infinite. As long as they don't pester her, she won't pester anyone. She was happy with that lifestyle, and thus it continues for a long, long time.

Several milennias later, a war between humans and dragons almost broke out. Though Ouroboros vehemently supported the dragons, she eventually buried her hatred and swallowed her pride, accepting fate as a dragon living in a human-controlled world. For the following milennia, she still followed the hermit lifestyle she had eons ago, though by "hermit" it just means she never stayed in one place for too long. She crossed paths with her sister Tiamat often, and the two eventually found themselves on Mu.

Tiamat got married with Leo vi Leviathan, as to be expected, while Ouro would scour the land searching for great dishes. That was the plan before Ouro suddenly got roped into marriage as well. Though initially unwilling, she caved in and soon gave birth to four new dragons over the course of two millenniums. Even though it was difficult at first, all four of her kids grew up without that many a problem, safe for one casualty. Ouro spent the longest time in grief (Not counting Artemisia who just went "f*** it."), as she had never felt the loss of a child before.

Now, she's enjoying a somewhat nauseating peaceful life, until the next Tiamat prank she has to fix.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Abilities]

-Also has a huge sea dragon form, but literally hasn't used it in millions of years.

-She can manifest certain parts of her dragon form, such as the mouth, the claws or anything else, as well as melt herself to a mobile puddle. Useful for cleaning, apparently.

-May or may not be able to control the tiddles using the weird antennae she wears.

-Talented cook, much more talented gourmet. She taught Lexi how to cook, and would step in when things get too busy in the kitchen. Also the official quality control of anything that gets put out by the hotel. From food to wine to little snacks, it all has to pass her taste test.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Daily Routine]

She's normally busy monitoring the hotel either from the Leviathan manor's control room, or by scouting the hotel directly. She helps the maids around, checks in on family and everything else. She's pretty open during the day, but again, she chooses to busy herself with work. After that is her stuck in limbo of not wanting to interact, but also having nothing better to do. It's best to give her a drink to relax in this case. When it's night, she'll be in the restaurant making sure everyone is doing their job properly and occasionally stepping in when it's too much for Lexi to handle.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Miscellaneous]

-Oddly, not only did she grew taller, her cup size also increased ever since becoming a mother. Despite her and Tiamat being around the same age, the two used to look like mother and child before Ouro met Leo.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Put the interaction thingy into my first post in the first page, and added an app there.

EDIT:

With all the characters, it's better now that we use small updates here to reduce misunderstandings

I guess I'll start first using a certain past format:

[spoiler='post summary']

Where Liz is: Restaurant, somewhat near to Kaze and Caleb

What she did: Hugged caleb, teleported away, and returns only to loudly insult Artemisia's stench.

Who it affects: Caleb, mainly. Others will hear her complaint too.

Where Elsa is: Somewhere in/near the Leviathan Manor

What she did: Teased Camille

Who it affects: Camille

[/spoiler]

Alright, guys, so we'll be doing post summaries after every post because it's difficult to track all the characters and we've been getting mix-ups. Just fill out the form like Nai and I did (but wait we're the same person).

Where Lexi is: Still at the restaurant.

What Lexi did: Dropped Caleb, hugged Bree, talked, answered Artemisia's question, hugged Lizzie.

Who it affects: See above.

Where Kaze is: The restaurant.

What Kaze did: Hugged Lexi, told her to be careful with doggy, awkwardly greeted Artemisia, followed by realizing that she isn't entirely crazy after all, started a conversation with the doggy.

Who it affects: Lexi, Artemisia, and Caleb.

Where Caleb is: In the restaurant, beside Kaze

What Caleb did: Finished getting hugged and responded to Kaze. Is now waiting for whatever else to happen.

Who it affects: Kaze in the event their conversation continues.

Archived