[Archetype] Feuer

Alastar Rainford

This all FIRE Archetype focuses on banish recycling.

It treats the Banished area as the 2nd deck/hand

I will start with the main deck low to high then go to extra deck

[spoiler='Main Deck Monsters']

[spoiler='Freuer Skull']

D658hZG.jpg

[spoiler='lore']When this card is sent from the Field to the Graveyard by a card effect, Special Summon 1 "Feuer Skull" from your deck. When 3 "Feuer Skull"s are in your Graveyard banish all "Feuer Skull" from your Graveyard to Your Deck to activate 1 "Feuer" Spell Card from your deck.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Freuer Stag']

4K0Eb0r.jpg

[spoiler='lore']When this card is Summoned change the Battle Position of one monster on the Field. While this card is in your grave and have 3 or more banished "Feuer" cards with a different name, Banish this card and return all other Banished "Feuer" cards to the deck to activate 1 "Feuer" Trap card. You can only activate this effect of "Feuer Stag" once per turn.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Freuer Chick']

nJViGow.jpg

[spoiler='lore']When this card is Summoned, Special Summon 1 Banished level 4 or lower "Feuer" monster and treat it as a Tuner monster. You cannot Summon any other monsters this turn except Synchro monsters. [/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Freuer Lover']

KuyLCTg.jpg

[spoiler='lore']When this card is Summoned, Special Summon 1 Banished level 4 "Feuer" monster. You cannot Summon any other monsters this turn except XYZ monsters.  [/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Freuer Wolf']

yRrhQC7.jpg

[spoiler='lore']You can Banish this card(from your Hand or Field) and 1 other "Feuer" Monster from your hand to Fusion Summon 1 "Feuer" Monster from your Extra Deck.You can only use this effect of "Feuer Wolf" once per turn.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Freuer-Schneider Bruke']

y1PlANM.jpg

[spoiler='lore']You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Feuer" Ritual Spell Card. When this card is Summoned, Banish up to 5 "Feuer" cards from your Hand,Field,and/or Graveyard and Banish an equal number from the top of your Opponent's deck. During any Player's turn, you can discard this card to Banish a monster in either Graveyard. When this card is Banished from the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 Banished Level 4 or lower "Feuer" monster. You can only activate 1 effect of "Feuer-Schneider Bruke" per turn.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='spells']

[spoiler='Feuer Alchimie']

UqihDgj.jpg

[spoiler='lore']This card can be used to Ritual Summon any "Feuer" Ritual Monster. You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field and/or banish "Feuer" monsters from your Graveyard, whose total Levels equal the Level of that Ritual Monster. If you control no monsters:You can Banish this card to Ritual Summon any banished "Feuer" Ritual Monster.You must also banish "Feuer" monsters from your Graveyard, whose total Levels equal the Level of that Ritual Monster.You can only use each effect of "Feuer Alchimie" once per turn. [/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Feuer Burst Limit Breach']

82nQ1ud.jpg

[spoiler='lore']Activate 1 of 4 effects:

*Banish 1 "Feuer" Synchro monster you control, special summon 1 banished Ritual, Xyz, or Fusion "Feuer" monster.
*Banish 1 "Feuer" Xyz monster you control, special summon 1 banished Ritual, Synchro, or Fusion "Feuer"monster.
*Banish 1 "Feuer" Fusion monster you control, special summon 1 banished Ritual, Synchro, or Xyz "Feuer" monster.

*Banish 1 "Feuer" Ritual monster you control, special summon 1 banished Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz "Feuer" monster.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Feuer Break']

gfTWH7B.jpg

[spoiler='lore']Banish 2 cards from the top of your deck then draw for each monster banished by this effect. you can only use "Feuer Break" once per turn.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Traps']

[spoiler='Feuer Shielding']

aSe1SFd.jpg

[spoiler='lore']When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Banish 1 "Feuer"card from your hand, field, or graveyard; negate the attack, also, after that, Set this card face-down instead of sending it to the Graveyard. When this card is banished return up to 3 banished "Feuer" cards to your graveyard. You can only activate 1 effect of "Feuer Shielding" per turn.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Feuer Failsafe']

Pv7JogP.jpg

[spoiler='lore']Banish 1 card from your hand, banish up to 5 "Feuer" cards from your Graveyard,then activate an effect based on the number:

1: Banish 1 card on the field.
2: Banish 2 cards from the bottom of your Oponent's deck
3:Banish 3 cards from the top of your deck
4:Banish all Spell/Trap cards your opponent controls

5:Banish 5 monsters from your opponent's Field and/or Graveyard.

You can only activate 1"Feuer Failsafe" once per turn.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Extra Deck']

[spoiler='Synchros']

[spoiler='Feuer-Meister Lue']

vNl5fvb.jpg

[spoiler='lore']

1 Tuner + 1 or more "Feuer" no-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned Banish from your graveyard up to 2 "Feuer" cards, and then Banish cards from the field and/or either hand equal to that number. On your opponent's next End Phase, return the Banished cards to their Opponent's hand.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Feuer-Meister Xie']

bVDBWmO.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more "Feuer" no-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned Banish from your graveyard up to 3 "Feuer" cards, This card gains 300 ATK for each banished "Feuer"monster. When this card is banished Special Summon 1 banished "Feuer-Meister" monster except Feuer-Meister Xie (This summon is treated as a Synchro Summon.)

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Fusion']

[spoiler='Feuer-Tänzer Bree']

VSpKxaQ.jpg

2 "Feuer" monsters
When this card is Fusion Summoned, Special Summon 2 Banished "Feuer" monsters with a combined Level of 8 or lower, their effects are negated and are destroyed on your End Phase.
You can only use this effect of "Feuer-Tänzer Bree" once per turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Feuer-Tänzer Vio']

mK8vZdm.jpg

1 "Feuer" Synchro Monster + 1 "Feuer" Effect Monster
Your Opponent's monsters lose 300 ATK for each of your banished "Feuer" cards. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 banished "Feuer" monster except "Feuer-Tänzer Vio", you cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect. When this card is Banished from the graveyard,Special Summon 1 banished "Feuer" Synchro monster(This summon is treated as a Synchro Summon).During your Stand-By Phase if this card is in your graveyard because it was destroyed last turn, return 1 Banished "Feuer" card to your graveyard to Special Summon this card.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Xyz']

[spoiler='Feuer-Werfer Bran']

K1eANJp.jpg

2 Level 4 "Feuer" monsters
When this card is Special Summoned switch the ATK and DEF of monsters on the field up to the number of Banished "Feuer" monsters. Once per turn, during any player's turn, you can detach 1 Xyz material to activate 1 Normal Spell or Normal Trap from your hand.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

The archetype is oddly balanced for something that uses the banished mechanic. Of course the God of the set is over the top, but I guess that is the point. Personally I'm not a fan of Brunz because it looks like summoning him is meant to be pretty easy. It looks like most of the ways to summon from the extra deck are meant to be pretty quick and almost +0 exchanges which is okay seeing as none of that is possible without some level of set-up. 

The only real problem card (other than the God) I see is the Failsafe. While banishing 4  is steep its not hard for this deck and therefore super feather dusting your opponent is excessive in my opinion. 

I remember dueling against these :-) .. back then I recommended you find a way to make them more consistency as pretty much half the duel you had brick hands, and couldn't make enough moves.
Looking at the cards, I really could barely understand the synchronicity; obviously there is some - but it is pretty complicated to get the hang of. You have 4 stages, field, hand, graveyard and banished zone, each of them activates or moves something from either stage to another then somehow you can utilize them based off where they are? If so, then the monsters and the fusion spell are the supposed to move the deck forward right?

Why not make them Pyro so they could tech "onslaught of the fire kings"? (if the archetype still lacks consistency ofc) EDIT: ooh! Onslaught targets FIRE beast beast warrior or warrior monsters. You should already be teching it, are you?

• 2 weeks later...

There're some problematic card here I want to point out, namely Lue. When she is Synchro Summoned, she will banish up to 2 archetypal cards from your Graveyard as cost (in other words; no real cost here since it can be even its Synchro Materials) to banish the same amount of cards on the field (or even either hand...), and at opponent End Phase those banished cards will be added to the opponent of their owner's hand. Basically your opponent got some dead cards unless they run Blaster while you got some useful Trap or get rid of opponent boss monsters that's freaking more minus than your monster at best (see our last duel; you got to banish Void Orge and another of my card, which if you choose it right, could be that Set Raigeki I Set just for Void) and even get that boss monster to your Extra Deck later, and on top of that, non-target. My suggestion is to return the banished card to their owner hand instead of opponent's hand and maybe banished only 1 opponent's card while keep 2 costs.

Also I'm a bit iffy about Failsafe banish 1 from hand and 1 from Grave to non-target banishing. Sure it eat your hand and being a -1, but most of the time the card you're going to banish is more minus than that, but at least it's more acceptable than Lue.

Other than that, the archetype looks fine and interesting to play with.

My only problems with this archetype are:

- Lue. Noel already explained it

and:

- Vio. Being able to Summon it with Miracle Synchro Fusion is cool and clever, but by banishing the materials the Spell Card sets their effects off, and that's where it crosses the line. I remember your go-to play was to use this card to banish Xie and any other monster to instantly drop 2 beatsticks (Vio & Lue), and then proceed with Lue's effect to remove threats and inflict heavy damage.

I have yet to see Failsafe in action, but from reading the card plus the comments above it does look like a problem card.

and for the fever burst spell card instead of making the effect banish either fusion, xyz, synchro or ritual have it say something like You can only activate this card when you have 5 or more "fever" monster in your graveyard with different names, Banish all "fever" monster in your graveyard; then Special Summon 1 Ritual,Xyz,Synchro or Fusion  "Fever" monster from your Banished or Extra deck.

and for the fever burst spell card instead of making the effect banish either fusion, xyz, synchro or ritual have it say something like You can only activate this card when you have 5 or more "fever" monster in your graveyard with different names, Banish all "fever" monster in your graveyard; then Special Summon 1 Ritual,Xyz,Synchro or Fusion "Fever" monster from your Banished or Extra deck.

This will not work towards what the idea was. If you look at it,it is supposed to be a rotation type card. So it would be Rotating a weak boss with Vio or Bruke. Anyways,having 5 banished with differed names is too easy to do with no set-up/close to none. And I don't think banish 5 special Vio(which is what you would be aiming for) a good move to a balanced direction. Ocg wise all that needs changing is making Skull and Stag quick effects on their ST usage. I also need to add the more recent Feuer cards. On top of balancing my level 6.

Archived