DAD VS. CED VS. Avian

Which is Superior?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which is Superior?

• Dark Armed dragon
    • Chaos Emperor Dragon
    • Elemental Hero Avain

This has already been said and done.

That was against BLSEOTB. CEDEOTE is much more broken than BLSEOTB.

I'm actually going to vote Dark Armed Dragon. They're about equally easy to summon' date=' but DAD instantly wins games the moment he hits the field, and CEDOTE is more of a reset button. Sure, reset buttons promote unskilled play, but so do incredibly easy OTKs.

[/quote']

DAD does not win the game the second it touches the field. i know this for fact, i have won games where my opponents DAD hit the field (and they were vs chaoserver, so it was with a good player too)

CED > DAD

Guest Chaos Pudding

DAD does not win the game the second it touches the field. i know this for fact' date=' i have won games where my opponents DAD hit the field (and they were vs chaoserver, so it was with a good player too)

[/quote']

I'm going to question chaoserver's skill if he couldn't win once DAD hit the field.

DAD does not win the game the second it touches the field. i know this for fact' date=' i have won games where my opponents DAD hit the field (and they were vs chaoserver, so it was with a good player too)

[/quote']

I'm going to question chaoserver's skill if he couldn't win once DAD hit the field.

i'm going to have to question yours if you can't win at least some after DAD hits the field.

Elemental Hero Avain

It's hard to say, both are highly broken and can destroy your opponent, but I'll have to give it to DAD. You should only use CED's effect to end the match other wise it really just comes down to who can draw the better card. DAD's effect can be used to it's fullest when ever.

Archived