[Finished]Dartz10's Card Making tournament round 1: Red-Eyes Support

dartz10

Okay! Here are my cards!

[spoiler='Monster Cards']Ouqac2U.jpg

You can remove from play this card in the Graveyard to select 1 face-up "Red-Eyes" monster you control. During that turn, that monster cannot be destroyed in battle.

rdZL1zr.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand when a "Red-Eyes" monster is sent from the field to the Graveyard.

pXeCzPd.jpg

This card gains 400 ATK for each "Red-Eyes" monster in your Graveyard.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Spell Cards']AuaVE3B.jpg

Your opponent declares a monster Level. Decrease all of your monster's Level by the declared Level.

6km6OWE.jpg

Special Summon 1 "Red-Eyes" monster from your Deck, hand, or Graveyard.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Trap Card']45n5H0V.jpg

Sacrifice 1 monster on your side of the field. Special Summon 1 "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" from your Graveyard.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Extra Deck']cXtmC9S.jpg

"Red-Eyes B. Dragon" + "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" + "Red-Eyes B. Dragon"
A Fusion Summon of this card can only be done with the above Fusion Material Monsters.
[/spoiler]

If you want some help, I can act as a second judge.  I will use the same scale as you and then we can either average the scores for each person or make it out of 40 total points (effectively it's the same result mathematically since we are using the same grading scale).

If you want to do this yourself, that's fine.  In which case I may act as a participant, but don't add me to the list yet; I still need to find time and inspiration.

Here are my entries!

[spoiler='Trap']gDe2YQS.jpg
LORE:
Activate this card when your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card while you control at least 1 face-up "Red-Eyes" Monster; pay 1000 Life Points to negate the activated card's effect and banish it.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Spells']J73N0zC.jpg
LORE:
Pay half your Life Points; Special Summon 1 "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" from your Hand or Deck.

oknDGQo.jpg
LORE:
This card can only be activated from your hand when 1 face-up "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" you control is targeted as an attack target by an opponent's Monster whose ATK is higher than your "Red-Eyes B. Dragon". Your "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" gains 1500 ATK until the end of the Damage Step. You can only activate 1 "Perch of the Mighty" per turn.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Monsters']WWmFMUK.jpg
LORE:
This card gains 500 ATK for each "Red-Eyes" Monster in your Graveyard.

N4L9PpU.jpg
LORE:
While this card is face-up on the field: As long as you control at least 1 face-up "Red-Eyes" Monster, any Monster you control with "Red-Eyes" in its card name cannot be destroyed by battle. Any battle damage you take involving this card while you control at least 1 face-up "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" becomes 0.

yMy26bZ.jpg
LORE:
"Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon" + "Tamer of the Red-Eyes"
A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted using the above cards. Increase the ATK of all face-up Dragon-type Monsters you control by 300 for each Dragon-type Monster in your Graveyard.[/spoiler]

I hope these are creative enough!  I like having a direction to go when making cards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's already March 30th. Is there any ongoing process of the results?

Should also be noted that the host himself has been absent for the past two weeks, so doesn't appear that he'll be grading soon.

That in mind, if he doesn't show up, I'll go ahead and declare things over after Progenitor submits his grading.

He already passed his exam, so you should be fine with just his rulings.

Archived