• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright here's the deal. I'm kinda tempted to just straight up ignore that Stalfos' latest post in the IC happened because of a few things.

1.) Order of events. Terra talked, Brianna responded and started to leave. Terra responded and Brianna paused to reply and then left. For sure this time, made clear by Renegade's post. Then they come back and the Tyrantrum attacks. Then Terra responds to all that stuff.

And now suddenly Terra is once more responding to something that happened in between Brianna leaving and the Tyrantrum stuff. It doesn't fit at all. Plus she apparently was holding back laughter while she was responding to the Tyrantrum.

2.) To be perfectly honest with the crap that she was saying added to the fact that she was laughing like that both Arc and Brianna's character clearly shows that Terra would be getting a Thunderbolt to the face even if Brianna doesn't order Arc to.

3.) What even is Terra's character at this point? Like I can't see why, given what I read about her, she'd react quite like this. Not to mention her heart wouldn't be able to handle this stuff if what is written is true.

Basically I'm just really lost on how this whole situation is going on to begin with. I don't want to sound rude but it just seems kinda iffy and I'm not sure where to go with this until this is worked out.

I apologize for my inattention here. To be honest, I have a lot of IC posts to get caught up on before I can deal with the issue detailed above. However, it seems that it may have resolved itself(?) considering Cow has the most recent post. At the latest, I will be able to attend to matters here on Saturday, hopefully before then, but I don't want to get anyone's hopes up. To be completely transparent, this RP is not too high on my priority list right now. The next month is going to be extremely busy for me and on top of that, I find that I have pretty big obligation to another RP I am involved in, currently. But I definitely do not want anyone to think that I have outright abandoned this RP. So long as everyone is still interested, I want to continue to host.

I mean, i see no problem with it...really like this RP and want to continue it as soon as possible.  Should we wander off without you for a while until you're able to advance the plot?  

Originally, I was apt to say no. Just for convenience sake. However, if either you, CowCow, or Seth would like to take control of Genevieve for a post or two so as to allow the group to roam the facility, then I would be okay with that. However, I'd like whomever is making that post to follow some guidelines:

> Have Genevieve appear to be disconcerted, but still composed, with the Tyrantrum's second attack

>She dismisses the group on the pretense that she has to further investigate how and why the Tyrantrum was let back into the garden

>In all reality, she goes to check on some data that her team has been gathering on the subjects based on their respective reactions to the Tyrantrum attack.

> And then you guys are free to explore the facility. Remember that there are going to be areas that will be locked and many of the researchers that either (1) don't know about New Genesis' off-the-books projects (2) will not divulge any information about it.

Of course, any further questions, concerns, or comments about this can either be voiced here or via PM. 

Alright, two things:

~Cysero the Poryzon-Z has tried to phase into the coding on the facility on my character's orders to get more information on the place. Is there anything nasty he's apt to smack into?

~Earlier, the same Porygon-Z let off a wireless signal via Download towards two other Pokemon prepared to receive it amongst the rest of the team. Is there anything that would mess with that signal and would the others be possibly close enough to receive it? If they are, are they in anything that could prevent them from getting out of their Pokeballs?

Alright, two things:

~Cysero the Poryzon-Z has tried to phase into the coding on the facility on my character's orders to get more information on the place. Is there anything nasty he's apt to smack into?

~Earlier, the same Porygon-Z let off a wireless signal via Download towards two other Pokemon prepared to receive it amongst the rest of the team. Is there anything that would mess with that signal and would the others be possibly close enough to receive it? If they are, are they in anything that could prevent them from getting out of their Pokeballs?

Most definitely. An organization like New Genesis would have insanely advanced security programs on their systems. Much too advanced for a single Porygon-Z to fully combat. Plus, they'd most likely have their own group of cyber Pokemon working to protect their secrets. (Like a bunch of guardian Porygons or maybe Rotoms or maybe a Metagross that is hooked up to the computers)

The PokeBalls are held in a small, nearly impenetrable container. So even if the signal could get through them, leaving the PokeBall could result in being immediately crushed to death due to the small space.

Just popping in to say that I have been traveling for the last few days and won't get home for a few more. So, I probably won't be able to get a good IC post in for a few more days. But, we are still waiting on a few people anyway, so get to posting you guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived