Why do you play Yu-Gi-Oh?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started with the Anime.

Then I started to play with mostly Vanilla Beatdown (I was a n00b back in the day lol). Then GX came out with Crystal Beasts and I fell in love with the Concept so I made a few Decks around this. Mostly stayed with that whilst experimenting with Decks like Naturia and the like. Then I found out about Madolche completely by accident and instantly fell in love with the Art. I then made it my Goal to study EVERYTHING about Madolche and to one day be one of the better players of said Archetype.

Blue-Eyes. I was only 8 yrs old when I first started playing. I remember always playing pokemon and a friend jumped to yugioh so I decided I'll try it too. Opened my first pack and the first card I saw was the Blue-Eyes White Dragon. Fast forward about 9 yrs. My brothers Tony and Tristan were looking for something to annoy my Final Fantasy loving freak family with, and we refound yugioh. I have built so many funny and awesome decks that I just enjoy the game (meta not counted).

My reason is that I have been playing the game for as long if not longer than most people here (not trying to be a show off) and I like showing people that the older cards are as good if not better. And its been a good while since I lost to a newer deck consistently.

Archived