:Alive: First Warning [Ooc/started/accepting closed for Arc 1] [Co-hosted by Hi I'm Dad] [Pg-16]

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really appreciate the concern everyone xD I just wanted to say that so you'd know I'm not just ignoring this and that I do have a legitimate reason for whether I can post or not. That being said I do plan to post whenever possible.

And dragging Riku's body along...what like a ragdoll? XD

Otherwise do this exactly.

STATUS UPDATE

This update will be relatively brief.  

Please note that as of post 40, page two of the IC thread, all characters have been "time skipped" to what I will dub the New York Market.

Per Youske-kin's permission and enlightenment, current time is set to 6 p.m. in game (in the main thread).  The sun is most likely setting, and it will soon be dark (more information on this later).  Please remember that all posts after post #40 should be in reference to the current setting of the New York Market, unless you move your character elsewhere.  Since we have all been ported to the market, I will not write up a red / green status update.  Great job on your posts everyone.

Permission to nominate Leroy as best comedic relief?  This guy has me DYING.

Granted :o

Once everyone's finished up with their gathering quests I'll move us into the next phase too. So look forward to the first boss fight more fun :'D

Ugh... all of the apologies; I got distracted by Emote :/

I'm making a post now

No apologies!  Only results!  WOOT!  Keep up your spirit <3.  All of the posts.  I'm actually finishing mine right now.

EDIT:  Post is finished.

[url=https://33.media.tumblr.com/2d3c94f019aeb0cacf4837297d985c95/tumblr_n06d09zfyz1rbnx7io1_500.gif] Time for Yuel's Psych evaluation![/url]

[spoiler=Starting off...]

"Most of you are doing pretty well, and keeping your minds positive! Riku and Luna seem to have the right idea right now. Christina, ehhh what can I say. She's being attacked by a crazy eldritch freakazoid. Kinda makes sense for her situation, but other than that she's A-OK!~ Huge shout out to Leroy for raising Des's mood! Honestly, I was thinking that she'd take a while to cheer up, but somehow you managed. Now just keep a tight hold of yourself okay?~ 

Unfortunately though, poor Mia's getting dangerously close to a potentially suicidal level. Amaris's calm demeanor might be able to help her out, but if not make sure you guys keep a close watch on Mia got it?

That's it for this brief Psyche Evaluation! Now make sure to keep those frowns, upside down!~"

[/spoiler]

Time for Yuel's Psych evaluation!

[spoiler=Starting off...]

"Most of you are doing pretty well, and keeping your minds positive! Riku and Luna seem to have the right idea right now. Christina, ehhh what can I say. She's being attacked by a crazy eldritch freakazoid. Kinda makes sense for her situation, but other than that she's A-OK!~ Huge shout out to Leroy for raising Des's mood! Honestly, I was thinking that she'd take a while to cheer up, but somehow you managed. Now just keep a tight hold of yourself okay?~ 

Unfortunately though, poor Mia's getting dangerously close to a potentially suicidal level. Amaris's calm demeanor might be able to help her out, but if not make sure you guys keep a close watch on Mia got it?

That's it for this brief Psyche Evaluation! Now make sure to keep those frowns, upside down!~"

[/spoiler]

This is actually really cool.

Yeah I was hoping it'd be well received. :o Kinda wanted to give something more of a point to Yuel too.

The thing about it I like most is that it adds an extra layer to Yuel as a character (per say).  Though it's not IN GAME, it's based on in game, and it effects players (to an extent).  It's small, but important.  And I like it a lot.  I hope to see more of these if you do more in the future.

Okay! Sorry if the post was too long but now we are officially in boss fight mode. Obviously, when Riku said "Go I'll distract him" that was code for "I'm going to look cool, but seriously save my ass!" He's not too far away and don't forget that Yuel can track us anyways.

It's going to take all seven of us to beat Baal. So please make sure you post an attack post of some sort, even if it's just to attack the pissants around him or support a fellow survivor.

EDIT: Oh! And don't forget to check the database as a reference to any of Baal's attacks. Feel free to have him attack however you want, but don't forget that he's not going to die easily. In fact, even if Riku's not the one to kill him (I already decided he won't be anyways) I'll just make a post saying that he was killed by "blank" or something.

Feel free to have him attack however you want, but don't forget that he's not going to die easily.

Hmm.  I feel kinda weird about this.  Baal is a boss, so in hindsight, shouldn't you be the only one controlling him?  Technically speaking you are Baal.  It feels weird to have another player controlling him, unless you were to give a set boss fight to one particular person for their sole control.  It throws things off I think.  Regardless, it's your call.  I respect your decision, whatever it may be.

Status update soon.

Yeah you're right, it is weird. I'm only doing this for Baal though since he's the first one and also because of the move and such. In the future I'll be the one to control bosses, but at the moment I'm pressed for time so this seems easier/better

Archived