:Alive: First Warning [Ooc/started/accepting closed for Arc 1] [Co-hosted by Hi I'm Dad] [Pg-16]

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would crying be out of character for Leroy?  

I think it's perfectly fitting that he cry when one of his mates is near death xD Anyways I'll move us along next post. Just going to let Elly and Stalfos have their bonding moment then have Riku come back from the grave xD

I think I'll have Yuel explain .3.

[spoiler=Questions with Yuel!~]

"Hello everyone, the great Yuel here to answer a few questions!~ Namely, I'm sure a few of you have been wondering what I look like since my appearance is no often spoken of thus far in the rp. Well, here's a picture of me I took during the battle you were all fighting!... That sounds worse than it is... I swear."

[spoiler=Battlemode Yuel!]

cA05JQz.jpg[/spoiler]

"Oh I look so cute in that outfit!~ ... Oh that's not what you wanted to know? Oh fine then. Meanie's!"

Yuel begins to pout

"Riku's ability Defiant Life is an SSS Ranked technique because no matter how you look at it, the ability to avert fatal injuries with little lasting damage twice in one fight is very overpowered, especially when you put the strength of Izanagi into play. Izanagi as well as all Fayths, download increased strength, stamina, speed, and skill with the weapon into it's user over time, so even inexperienced swordsmen like Riku can quickly fight like a pro as long as he uses Izanagi continuously. However the ability is not unbeatable, since as I'll talk about in the rp soon, Defiant Life cannot stop death when Riku suffers from enough damage. This time he had his heart, while still severely damaged, was still in at least one piece, so Izanagi was or at least will be able to restore it perfectly. If however, Riku were to have been decapitated in one swipe and his head were launched too far from his body, or his heart or brain were incinerated, that would be beyond Defiant Life's ability to heal. As long as the pieces are attacked or still in Riku's body though, he'll be capable of surviving. The real issue is what might happen should he be killed twice and fail to kill the Majin, as Izanagi simply does not have the power to manifest after reversing death twice. This means that should a fight continue after Riku's second death, he will be essentially useless until he's had ample time to recharge. To be more clear, Riku will be unable to summon Izanagi after he's died twice unless he can restore his energy either by eating, sleeping, or an allies spell, and even then Defiant Life might not be able to work due to a lack of energy. Well, hope that you guys enjoyed my handy little explanation! Remember to leave any questions for me in the OOC and PM Yosuke with any information on Fayth or abilities that you want talked about!~

Till next ime, keep survivin' out there~!"

[/spoiler]

I am sorry that that went up so late x.x I meant to have it on a lot sooner, but things were busy. Anyways, we've moved ahead one week as of the middle of the new post, so finish up what you were doing before and we'll get started on the next adventure: Finding somewhere that doesn't suck o-o

[spoiler=Spoiler]We don't[/spoiler]

Okay...I'm gonna level with y'all. I still don't have internet. And I don't really want Amaris to just disappear...

So...would anyone care to take control of my character for me for a while? I would grately appreciate it...only cause I don't feel like leaving this RP.

I'll handle this till you can get back too :O So no worried bro

I am sorry that that went up so late x.x I meant to have it on a lot sooner, but things were busy. Anyways, we've moved ahead one week as of the middle of the new post, so finish up what you were doing before and we'll get started on the next adventure: Finding somewhere that doesn't suck o-o

[spoiler=Spoiler]We don't[/spoiler]

I'll handle this till you can get back too :O So no worried bro

Thanks a lot Yosuke, I hope to be back soon with a permanent steady internet.

I was thinking if maybe later in the story, our Fayths could maybe evolve... It may sound stupid, but i was just wondering

That's something that, while interesting, I would think would be when we hit anything at or beyond a 50% marker.  Could definitely play out, but it is potentially overpowered (seeing as how we're all already very strong).

That's something that, while interesting, I would think would be when we hit anything at or beyond a 50% marker.  Could definitely play out, but it is potentially overpowered (seeing as how we're all already very strong).

Yeah possibly OP....

I was thinking if maybe later in the story, our Fayths could maybe evolve... It may sound stupid, but i was just wondering

Well I have something like that planned but it isn't for a while and only if we get the ending that we're leading towards so far.

And waiting on Hyd, Elly, and Stalfos to post. I'll post after one of them

Archived