:Alive: First Warning [Ooc/started/accepting closed for Arc 1] [Co-hosted by Hi I'm Dad] [Pg-16]

[spoiler="Appearance"]249px-Platinum_Caitlin.png

Just like this but her clothes being in pastel blue instead of pink and her eyes are brown. She also wears black trainers instead than those pink shoes. All the white clothing is black instead[/spoiler]

um h-hi i was reading through the bio's and i noticed your character had specifications that had no visual in the colors. i-i sort of edited the picture for you and if you don't like it or have specifications on the color let me know i just thought it might help a bit. i-i'm a friend of Yosukes and so i thought i would help. i-i couldn't edit the shoes mainly because i don't really know what black trainers are but i recolored the rest. i-if there should be any alterations please let me know i like to recolor.

q9rQ1fg.jpg

Edit: i-i had to remove the spoiler part or it would disappear x.x

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

um h-hi i was reading through the bio's and i noticed your character had specifications that had no visual in the colors. i-i sort of edited the picture for you and if you don't like it or have specifications on the color let me know i just thought it might help a bit. i-i'm a friend of Yosukes and so i thought i would help. i-i couldn't edit the shoes mainly because i don't really know what black trainers are but i recolored the rest. i-if there should be any alterations please let me know i like to recolor.

[spoiler] q9rQ1fg.jpg [/spoiler]

It's perfect! Thank you so much!  :444813_key:

Looks like a job for Yuel!

[spoiler=What's happening?~]
Baal jumped in and tried to kill Mia, but Riku saved Mia just before he did. After that he did an incredible stupid thing and attacked Baal to try and lure him away from the rest of the group. Naturally, they didn't take it well so they chased after him to face Baal. Meanwhile, Riku's fighting Baal and doing.... okay I guess, but knew he wouldn't last long against him, which is when Mia showed up to repay the favor for saving him. Christina did a bit of damage, but ultimately was launched into the car, probably denting it a bit and shattering what remaining windows we had. That's when Leroy, who seemed to be having something of a min panic attack, decided he'd also had enough and joined the fray himself. As he readied an aerial assault, Baal took notice and fired a stream of Corrosive Thread at Leroy, further angering him as he charged up a large gust of wind. Ameris entered speed mode, and too out one of the Lurking Gluttony's that was blocking Christina's path, then ran straight for Baal as Luna summoned her moon enhanced Fayth and charged forward to help the others.

Kay have fun!~[/spoiler]

So this is kinda a team combo sorta thing. Des already weakened him substantially ( without his tail his stats drop to like  B in everything except Strength) Christina just needs to hit him with a big fire attack, which will spread to Baal's insides as Izanagi is beginning to desummon and then Leroy uses his wind to amp it up.

In short, we cook him alive >:D 

Okay so I gotta ask what everyone here thinks before posting next. Obviously we can't rp the entire year because it'd be boring and we'd quickly run into situations where there's just nothing to do. So I'm going to time skip multiple days next post. That being said, I do want to just destroy the pacing of the rp with unnecessarily long time skips. So for the first one, how long does everyone feel comfortable with or feel is appropriate? I personally think a week is fine for the first one, but I want to get more opinions on it first.

Honestly, if we're going to do time skips, I feel they should be during major turning points.  Usually:

a.)  Right before or after a major boss

b.)  If we were to leave the state or travel a TREMENDOUS distance.

In regards to that, we have a LOT to explore.  New York City is enormous, and though we essentially have free travel (NO THANKS TO DESTINY OMGERD), we can't just go into every part of New York all willy nilly.  But you should definitely set up events that would drives us to other locations.  Set objectives that we need to complete as a team to keep things going, and promote game play.  There could also be WORLD events, since everything is all apocalyptic.  What with time being all distorted and what-not, there could be a tremendous natural disaster that separates the team.  Those are just some things that come across my mind.  

Honestly, if we're going to do time skips, I feel they should be during major turning points.  Usually:

a.)  Right before or after a major boss

b.)  If we were to leave the state or travel a TREMENDOUS distance.

In regards to that, we have a LOT to explore.  New York City is enormous, and though we essentially have free travel (NO THANKS TO DESTINY OMGERD), we can't just go into every part of New York all willy nilly.  But you should definitely set up events that would drives us to other locations.  Set objectives that we need to complete as a team to keep things going, and promote game play.  There could also be WORLD events, since everything is all apocalyptic.  What with time being all distorted and what-not, there could be a tremendous natural disaster that separates the team.  Those are just some things that come across my mind.  

Seems fine to me

Archived