Sakura's AMA 【プラチナ・エディション】

Basically, it depends on what the member gives for their intro.

As much as I'd like to recommend certain areas, some members don't like the assumption that they'd fit into a particular area.

(Although majority of the time, they're here for cards)

---

If they don't give more about themselves, I really can't say much aside from the "business" introduction (which is the barebones stuff I normally mention).

Basically, it depends on what the member gives for their intro.

As much as I'd like to recommend certain areas, some members don't like the assumption that they'd fit into a particular area.

(Although majority of the time, they're here for cards)

---

If they don't give more about themselves, I really can't say much aside from the "business" introduction (which is the barebones stuff I normally mention).

I see, I see. There's another thing I'm curious about actually. Some of your posts on the intro section(and here) happen to have dashes somewhere near the middle. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

And I mean this by the way

---

Basically for sectional things, when I'd like to split things apart; especially when one gets too long.

Although, most things I write are generally short, so making new paragraphs would be sufficient enough.

Normally, I use it for custom cards stuff; split design notes and the actual content.

Or I use it for Polls; split my voting reasons and any side notes I might have.

hm, might try using that myself. looks pretty neat and organized, actually.

----

how do i become a mod and start my reign of terror here if i dont play ygo

that reminds me, your thoughts on naruto having ended?

I'm slightly upset on it ending, but it had a good finish (Naruto fulfills his dream).

Although I do wish they expanded it a little more; ending introduces their kids and all that, but with only one chapter to develop them, not much to say.

But we still have the anime and some movies; although I tend not to watch it lately.

Are you a robot? I'm serious here. If you don't give me a proper answer, then you're a robot.

I'm getting really tired of people thinking I am a robot.

If you got the idea from Black and earlier things, then drop it. That joke that Night made about it is just that: a joke.

No, I am not a robot. 

If I write the same stuff over, it's generally because I don't really have a lot of things to say on things.

Keep in mind that in real life, I don't particularly interact with other people (mostly college students over here, because they do idiotic things), so that might explain why I'm emotionless at certain points.

And no, I don't copy+paste introduction posts; I actually take the time to manually write them.

As explained above, if newbies don't give more info to work with; what else am I going to do, aside from using the "business" intro?

I'm slightly upset on it ending, but it had a good finish (Naruto fulfills his dream).

Although I do wish they expanded it a little more; ending introduces their kids and all that, but with only one chapter to develop them, not much to say.

But we still have the anime and some movies; although I tend not to watch it lately.

Yeah, I'm betting we'll get a better look at all the kids in the Boruto Movie.

I'm betting you'll stick with everyone calling you Sakura, but if you ever were going to change your name, what would it be?

I'll probably stay with Sakura as my trademark username, but probably one of my other names I use elsewhere.

Majority of them are Latias-related (yeah, it's probably obvious); although I have one named Ruka (as in the 5Ds character).

Technically using the last one on a Pokemon RPG where I have chat mod powers [although place is dead].

---

In your case, you can still call me by my old name [and pretty much everyone who knows me prior to August 2010].

What animal do you think you are closest to? and what animal would you be if you could?

Also the 8th Naruto movie is going to be focusing on Boruto and such.

I really don't know at this point.

Probably split between a dragon (this might explain why I love Latias), tiger/lion (relevant because high school mascot, and because of their regal nature) and rabbits.

I'd say the first two if I had a choice.

I know your favorite Pokemon, and type...so...Favorite starter?

Blaziken/Delphox/Infernape.

Yeah, all of them are Fire-types so there's that.

I'd say Charizard, but he's gotten overhyped lately. I still like him, but not as much as I did during grade school.

I find it funny you like the Fire Starters cause Grass is my favorite type. I wonder...are you the rival, or am I the Bianca and whoever is Water is your rival...

Anyway, on that note. Which Grass types do you like? I notice you tend to not like them as much as others. (maybe cause there's not too many powerful Grass types and I noticed you like Uber/OU stuff more often)

Archived