{Serious} Appreciation to YCM

Azure Wolf

In the past few months on here I have not only come out of my shell a bit on the internet but am overall feeling better about myself. YCM has helped my get through rough times in my life and has help distract me from things like my depression and such. Being here and sharing about myself has help IRL by helping my confidence, so I have been going out more and such. I've also been thinking of doing things I wouldn't have otherwise like recording myself singing and what not. I have fixed most things wrong with my life and am now planing to start volunteer work at an animal center which should help even more.

So basically thank you to everyone who has talked to me in someway. A large thanks to Aix who had helped me realize that I can set the bar to high for projects which I have a overall lack of experience for, mainly RPing but that leads into other projects I want to do.

Hey man, its a largely positive community that has strong regular population and fluctating interesting people to keep it alive. I guess YCM was also pretty important to me imo since I never really participated in social media and I don't talk much with people irl. In other words YCM largely consisted of my early social learning. It's a lot more than just card making now I guess.

I honestly will never understand how YCM changes people. Just something I never will put my head around.

It can change people Dae. I was a nervous wreck in Real Life. YCM is a home from home to chill with like minded people and talk about stuff. Also my Real Life has improved thanks to being brave on here.

It can change people Dae. I was a nervous wreck in Real Life. YCM is a home from home to chill with like minded people and talk about stuff. Also my Real Life has improved thanks to being brave on here.

I guess as another means of interaction, and being a syndicate for people to work on themselves through the methods that would normally transpire but with people who ultimately have the same goal. As an outlet to reach a point where people can find confidence. I can see that, but I guess I never looked at YCM that way as it really never was that for me. Since my perception of YCM is different, I think that is why I really can't see it as more than what it is for me. 

Archived