The YCM Championship Series - UNO - FINAL

Nah it's swiss format.  It's almost a Round Robin (from what I understand).  You don't face everyone, but everyone has the same number of matches (unless I'm just a dingus and don't understand swiss format)

So how many matches left?
Because this is getting more and more embarrassing for me the more I duel.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So how many matches left?
Because this is getting more and more embarrassing for me the more I duel.

Unless someone drops you'll have the bye next round anyway so you won't need to play.

Just waiting/hoping for Mugen and Jabber to play then I can start round 4.

AGAIN, YOU GAVE ME A BYE, SO THERE'S NO POSSIBLE WAY FOR ME TO GET ANY MORE WINS!!!

Oh my God, SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY.

Jesus Christ, a BYE is a free win. You are bitching about a free win

And it was the worst day for me, sorry :/

But I think I will be fully available from now on for a couple of days, so hit me up.

i'll try for tonight, but i have no guarantees

The tournament has 4 rounds of swiss, the swiss rounds end and the 4 people on the best records will make top 4. Since your record is guaranteed to be 1-3 there's no way you'll make top 4 because more than 4 people will finish 2-2 or better. 

The tournament has 4 rounds of swiss, the swiss rounds end and the 4 people on the best records will make top 4. Since your record is guaranteed to be 1-3 there's no way you'll make top 4 because more than 4 people will finish 2-2 or better.

That's what I needed to know.
Especially since that bye was essentially pointless.
Goodbye.

Yeah, good call, I always said to myself I'd do that but then never could be arsed.

Also, the deadline for this round will be stretched a bit as I'll be away for nats over the weekend. Deadline is Sunday evening, my time.

Archived