The YCM Championship Series - UNO - FINAL

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need Zauls vs Progenitor to be done before I can start top 4 because one of them will make it. I know Zauls has been at nationals so I'm prepared to give an extension of like, a day or two at which point I'll give Progenitor the win. The other game's a dead rubber which I'd prefer to have done, but I would be prepared to give a draw.

I think I'm just gonna give Progentor the win. I've got 2 pieces of coursework and a test in the next two days so I won't have time for the game at all and it will let the tournament progress more quickly. Good luck to all those that top!

Well I guess thanks Zauls, and gl on your work.

I was actually fearing that matchup a bit.

So that means our top four is:

Black (12 points), Wildflame (9 points), Luquire (9 points), and me (9 points) correct?

2 Fire Fist
1 Clownblade Seraph
1 Yosenju
1 Shaddoll
1 Sylvan
1 Nekroz
1 Madolche
1 Tellarknight
1 Tempest FTK
1 Synchro/Ultimaya-only Hieratic

Huh.  Quite a bit of variety here.  Bold is what I played against.  Not sure what deck Mugen was playing, considering he was too busy to play our match.

Best times for me would be tomorrow morning (9:00-12:00-ish) or any other weekday morning of the same time for that matter

Probably will lose cuz clown seraph is 2fast2quick, but hopefully I can get some redemption after that crappy first match.

I don't intend on doing a third place match.

Also, I think hitting 3 of the same card with Duality is a personal victory in itself.

Oh well, then until next the next tournament it is.

And I swear DN was rigged or something, lol.

Archived