The YCM Championship Series - UNO - FINAL

Black, like I said I'm available 9:00am - 11:30-ish T, W, R, and 9:00 - like 2:00 M and F (all EST).  Every other time most likely will not work.  If you see me on the forum, most likely It's because I'm on it from my phone.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It got you good the first time we played, too =P

Indeed it did.  I really needed soul charge in that last one.  Quasar probably would have won it.

On another note, Wildflame if you wanna do a 3rd place match just for shiggles we can.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN~!

The challenger, Luquier, and the champion, Black, are about to begin the final match! Can the challenger redeem their earlier loss, or will the champion remain undefeated?!

The time to find out is... now!

"Duelists locked in battle! Kicking the earth and dancing in the air alongside their monsters! They storm through this field! Behold! This is the newest and greatest evolution of Dueling! ACTION DUEL!"

And thus ends the first YCMCS. Congratulations Koko! 

I hope everyone's enjoyed this as much as I've enjoyed seeing peoples' decks and watching some great games. Thanks also for generally getting matches done on time and not causing any drama, this has been an easy tournament for me to run and that's down to all of you. If people are willing, I plan on doing another one of these very soon since this one has been, on the whole, a success, so look out for YCMCS dos in the near future.

Whelp. What would the next format be? I would personally like to do the same thing once more to see some more refined decks since we were like 1 day since CORE was just put on DN.

Only difference is tat Hastur and Noden will be legal, iirc.

Probably the same thing but with Noden and Nt'ss and Hastorr becaus they're confirmed for release now, if that sounds ok to everyone.

N'tss was confirmed for TCG?

Only difference is tat Hastur and Noden will be legal, iirc.

And experience? I mean, we had to submit decklists for it a DAY after CORE hit DN, which was one of the reasons I skipped, not enough testing.

Can we ban Noden or something? 

It's literally just bad news. Idk.

Any kind of custom banlist move makes this tournament completly not legitimate. I think we got over that already?

I meant legality wise.

Norden and Hastorr are the only card legality differences, to my knowledge.

Synchron Extreme was already legal, as evidenced by dan playing Scrap-Iron Statue, so only the two entities are different.

I meant legality wise.

Norden and Hastorr are the only card legality differences, to my knowledge.

Synchron Extreme was already legal, as evidenced by dan playing Scrap-Iron Statue, so only the two entities are different.

Well, we got some extra cards from CPD1 spoiled as this was happening so there's that I guess.

Any kind of custom banlist move makes this tournament completely not legitimate. I think we got over that already?

We are doing different formats tho, so why not? Also, we should probably apply the new rule that DevPro applied. Banning life equaliser or something so Chicken race FTK doesnt rule the tournemant or something.

Archived